ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a few of her asmr vids and her whole facial expression put me completely off! She's got one of those condescending facial expressions... Not for me I'm afraid

Reactions: 5
I found BBBY around a year ago and I do think she is very good and has a technic that works, well for me anyway. However, I have noticed she’s abrasive and almost comes across as narcissistic in her comments when replying.

I’ve been seeing her go on and on that she’s being trolled this past year but could never figure out by whom. There were never any visible comments in her feed. To me trolling is actively messaging a person with insults. Not looking for posts about yourself on tattle.

So it appears it is tattle that’s causing her the issue then, which figures and ties in with the aforementioned identified narcissism. Opinions are not trolling Nicola.

Reactions: 8
I found BBBY around a year ago and I do think she is very good and has a technic that works, well for me anyway. However, I have noticed she’s abrasive and almost comes across as narcissistic in her comments when replying.

I’ve been seeing her go on and on that she’s being trolled this past year but could never figure out by whom. There were never any visible comments in her feed. To me trolling is actively messaging a person with insults. Not looking for posts about yourself on tattle.

So it appears it is tattle that’s causing her the issue then, which figures and ties in with the aforementioned identified narcissism. Opinions are not trolling Nicola.
Yet she happily trolls Amber Heard online.

Reactions: 8

Her trolls are anyone who dare criticize or disagree with her. I find it interesting that she is dying for recognition and fame. She got herself verified on Facebook and made herself an IMDB page but people actually criticizing her.... now she's being bullied.

Also I agree that she needs her own thread.

"Never taking responsibility for anything"...so close yet so far BBBY
You come off this way too when you bully and never apologize. I know you don't realize you've hurt ppl but when someone says "you've hurt me", you don't attack and deny or lie (remind you of someone?) You apologize.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
"Never taking responsibility for anything"...so close yet so far BBBY
You come off this way too when you bully and never apologize. I know you don't realize you've hurt ppl but when someone says "you've hurt me", you don't attack and deny or lie (remind you of someone?) You apologize.
Honestly the more I've seen from her over the last year or so... I question what really happened with her and Crinkle. Brave never posted actual receipts and none of the screenshots in Karuna's videos really had anything to do with it or they were kind of around the situation but not actually proving the situation. I don't know but seeing the Starling interactions and watching her vlogs especially the most recent one and how eager she is to take the victim role and how quick she is to anger... it's curious.

• Heart
Yes it does now make you wonder. I was new to the scene and thought ‘poor woman’ at the time but having seen how she behaves, maybe I got it wrong. I know she has BPD and that can bring around feelings of perpetual victim status.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she exaggerated a lot of what happened there since it got her a lot of attention. Same goes for her and Starling except we know she exaggerated that she was very public with herself bullying Starling. Every time she gets to be in the victim spot she gets a lot of attention.

I really really like Latte, she used to do great long intros as mentioned previously, hasn’t done one in a while though. The only thing that’s kind of off putting for me is her constantly making gulping sounds and funny lip sound like when your mouth is dry and you need a drink, hope I’m making sense lol!

I really enjoy some of Tony Bombonis videos he has some really good stuff, like his massage role play videos & reiki stuff is great.

Reactions: 2
LOVED Latte, now I can't unhear the saliva in her talking if that makes sense so I can't listen to her anymore :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Can we discuss the 'spit painting' ASMR trend that is going around at the moment? It honestly makes me sick to my stomach, and definitely isn't ASMR. It's more of a fetish than a trigger. :sick: - I've seen it recently on Jake ASMR and ASMR Shanny but I've definitely seen it a few more times than that.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Can we discuss the 'spit painting' ASMR trend that is going around at the moment? It honestly makes me sick to my stomach, and definitely isn't ASMR. It's more of a fetish than a trigger. :sick: - I've seen it recently on Jake ASMR and ASMR Shanny but I've definitely seen it a few more times than that.
I'd not heard of this, but looked it up, sorry but it's definitely not for me,jyst like mukbang, I have issues with people speaking with food in their mouth or chewing food with their mouthes open, I was taught by nuns and they were so strict with table manners lol

Reactions: 3
It seems like it’s so unhygienic I can’t watch. I have seen it pop up a lot lately too. I agree it is more of a fetish than a trigger.

• Sick
Speaking of Shanny I have followed her for a few years and really like her channel but lately I've been having a hard time because it feels like she is fetishizing some underaged anime characters like Nezuko from Demon Slayer. I've seen a few other ASMRtists doing this too and it weird. A lot of them feel like there are sexual overtones and these characters are teenage girls. Has anyone else noticed this?

LOVED Latte, now I can't unhear the saliva in her talking if that makes sense so I can't listen to her anymore :(
I didn't notice it until they mentioned that! 🙈

Reactions: 1
For me it depends on how it's done, Angelica has done it a few times and it hasn't felt weird to me. I just looked up Jake asmr and asmr Shanny and theirs is definitely sexual& fetishy (I can't stand the fetishization of asmr so this is sooo cringy to me)

Speaking of Shanny I have followed her for a few years and really like her channel but lately I've been having a hard time because it feels like she is fetishizing some underaged anime characters like Nezuko from Demon Slayer. I've seen a few other ASMRtists doing this too and it weird. A lot of them feel like there are sexual overtones and these characters are teenage girls. Has anyone else noticed this?
Her content isn't my cup of tea but after looking through it I can see what you mean. Idk how young those characters are since I don't watch anime but since asmr is so sexualized I feel like cosplaying minors should be a no no. Just my opinion.
What I have watched though is ATLA, and she just roleplayed Katara? So whitewashing is totally OK as long is it's asmr now? Maybe I'm over-reacting since I have ptsd from the horrible casting from M. Night Shyamalan when he made a live action Avatar 🤣

Reactions: 3
Okay so it isn't just me! I saw that and it gave me a bad feeling. Like seeing Trisha Paytas cosplaying Snooki on Tiktok with borderline black face. What is she doing after all of the drama??????? I thought her ASMR channel was going to be a fresh start for her. Is it because there is so much competition now in ASMR?

Reactions: 2
This really gets my goat. Not to bring it back to BBBY but all of her endless posts about being bullied and her mental health and then seeing her joy at someone else being subject to bullying. How do we make a thread for her? She truly needs one. Her carrying on about Johnny Depp has gotten to a really triggering point AND he just got called back to court for assaulting someone himself. I don’t think she knows this however.
F3EF42F4-026F-4786-ADFC-49266BEB831B.jpeg
42547F03-BD31-4E31-BEE2-5B64D64C5C1E.png

• Angry
This really gets my goat. Not to bring it back to BBBY but all of her endless posts about being bullied and her mental health and then seeing her joy at someone else being subject to bullying. How do we make a thread for her? She truly needs one. Her carrying on about Johnny Depp has gotten to a really triggering point AND he just got called back to court for assaulting someone himself. I don’t think she knows this however. View attachment 1338872View attachment 1338873
She can give it but she sure as tit can’t take it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.