ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say this somewhere? I think I vaguely remember her mentioning something regarding her grandad? Idk for sure though so it could be inheritance/gifted.
I think she may have mentioned it in an Instagram story? I remember her selfie fashion show when she was going to the funeral. Thought that was really weird and it stuck with me lol.

Reactions: 1
BBBY clearly has issues but I also think she may be a bit of a hypochondriac. It seems there’s no one in the world as poorly as she is.

Reactions: 3
Ugh SO glad this is being said here, I can't stand the woman after checking out her socials. She bought the Audi with her YT money, definitely not enough sponsors for a free gifted nor any Audi ads on her vids.

I think it's pretty pathetic these people are asking us for gifts when they're making good enough youtube coin to duck around in their own houses for an hour. I checked out Nicola's - she's got a $5000 Chanel bag on there, what planet does she live on? Pushing out this culture that followers should gift their sponsorship laden/money-earning channels is the biggest scam. Don't do it, spend it on yourself or your loved ones.

She's a big fan of comparing it to a "normal" job. (think she'd die of shock and fibromyalgia if she ever went in to a 9-5 office) Fine, go ahead. But have some real expectation of what a normal work day looks like for the average person and take stock. I'd be a tad floored if I went to pay for petrol and the person working there asked me for a new Ipad. (also on the list).

She is on the autism spectrum and has spoken about that before but it isn't an excuse to be rude to others, by any means. Her desperation for gifts, followers, views seems to be getting worse and I find the vids so boring now.

Oh God, I needed that off my chest. Now to go smoke a jazz cigarette and unwind.

PS: Current noted illnesses - Fibromyalgia, Arthritis Knee, Arthritis Pelvis, Endometriosis (Full Hysterectomy but lingering symptoms), Lingering Covid, Autism, Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Manic Depression, Severe Anxiety, Cervical Arthritis, Cervical Degenerative Disease, Herniated Disc.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ugh SO glad this is being said here, I can't stand the woman after checking out her socials. She bought the Audi with her YT money, definitely not enough sponsors for a free gifted nor any Audi ads on her vids.

I think it's pretty pathetic these people are asking us for gifts when they're making good enough youtube coin to duck around in their own houses for an hour. I checked out Nicola's - she's got a $5000 Chanel bag on there, what planet does she live on? Pushing out this culture that followers should gift their sponsorship laden/money-earning channels is the biggest scam. Don't do it, spend it on yourself or your loved ones.

She's a big fan of comparing it to a "normal" job. (think she'd die of shock and fibromyalgia if she ever went in to a 9-5 office) Fine, go ahead. But have some real expectation of what a normal work day looks like for the average person and take stock. I'd be a tad floored if I went to pay for petrol and the person working there asked me for a new Ipad. (also on the list).

She is on the autism spectrum and has spoken about that before but it isn't an excuse to be rude to others, by any means. Her desperation for gifts, followers, views seems to be getting worse and I find the vids so boring now.

Oh God, I needed that off my chest. Now to go smoke a jazz cigarette and unwind.

PS: Current noted illnesses - Fibromyalgia, Arthritis Knee, Arthritis Pelvis, Endometriosis (Full Hysterectomy but lingering symptoms), Lingering Covid, Autism, Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Manic Depression, Severe Anxiety, Cervical Arthritis, Cervical Degenerative Disease, Herniated Disc.
and OCD too

• Haha

Let’s not forget she also tried to dox a 15 year old girl she thought was copying her

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
wtf? Her arguments only seem to suit her to justify an argument - she's all over the place. Poor fifteen year old girl.

I think she deserves her own thread tbh, anyone else keen?

Let’s not forget she also tried to dox a 15 year old girl she thought was copying her

Reactions: 8
wtf? Her arguments only seem to suit her to justify an argument - she's all over the place. Poor fifteen year old girl.

I think she deserves her own thread tbh, anyone else keen?
I agree. There’s a lot here to unpack.

Jeez. What happened there?
She found a channel by a 15 year old girl who clearly idolized her and had similarities to her channel and BBBY shared her personal info on twitter that included her location and other identifying details. Omitting that part for the girl’s safety.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I agree. There’s a lot here to unpack.

She found a channel by a 15 year old girl who clearly idolized her and had similarities to her channel and BBBY shared her personal info on twitter that included her location and other identifying details. Omitting that part for the girl’s safety.
My god. Who cares if it’s similar? She takes clear inspiration from other ASMRtists.

Wouldn’t think she has a young daughter and a son not much younger than that 15 year old.

Reactions: 5
Shes obviously a pathological liar that will twist anything to make herself look like a victim for attention. The community is eating it up so why stop? I didn't screenshot it but I remember a little while ago so was going on and on about how do you grow your instagram? (Maybe not post 10 odd selfies a day but whatever) and then she started following a bunch of "buy REAL INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS" accounts and low and behold.... her account gets flagged for fake follows and she gets locked out. She went on and on on twitter about how SHES ONLY ORGANICALLY GOTTEN FOLLOWERS SHES NEVER BOUGHT and its like.... wtf you liar

Reactions: 6
My god. Who cares if it’s similar? She takes clear inspiration from other ASMRtists.

Wouldn’t think she has a young daughter and a son not much younger than that 15 year old.
So. she's illegally exposed a minor to adult fans - this is sick, coming from a woman that genuinely believes she cares for others. Should be ashamed of herself.

To add to that, what the hell is she doing that is different from most other ASMR/role play channels to be able to call someone out for plagiarism? They're all pretty damn similar to me.

Reactions: 7
So. she's illegally exposed a minor to adult fans - this is sick, coming from a woman that genuinely believes she cares for others. Should be ashamed of herself.

To add to that, what the hell is she doing that is different from most other ASMR/role play channels to be able to call someone out for plagiarism? They're all pretty damn similar to me.
If you look at hers next to some others, Starling’s for example, hers also reek of copied ideas. Same props, same lighting, same titles.

Reactions: 2

Be Brave Be You and Tinglestorm both copy a bunch of artists, Tinglestorm even copys all the way down to descriptions lol (I think so does B Brave but I didn't look super close) And when Starling blocked them to stick up for herself they called her a bully and tried to cancel her off Twitter. Suprise surprise Glow joined in and so did several others. It's embarrassing to see

I just joined because she banned me from her Instagram after sending her tips about her hair
. She literally has gone completely off the rails, and is a huge liar, always looking for drama and it's really off putting. She calls her fans giving advice trolls, says she is better than other artists and complains about her views dropping, CONSTANTLY.
all her insta stories are bitching and moaning about something.
Also, i weas reading through the thread and wanted to add that the starling asmr accusations she wrote and keeps ranting about are also a huge lie, starling asmr posted all the screenshots of their private convos on twitter and they clearly show that Starling just unfollowed her after bbby kept pestering her about help with improving her setup, and copied basically all of starling's setup + props.
Starling just unfollowed her, but bbby made a huge public shitstorm accusing starling of being a monster, a bully, without any proof.
she also stated starling's community harassed her, also without any proof, and dragged big artists into unfollowing starling and believing her lies
Starling posted proof that all were just lies and had to undergo therapy due to bbby's behaviour, she once posted about it, crying for help.
It's insane that a few artists sided actually with bbby, including glow asmr, rapunzel and a few others who keep praising her, probably out of pity.
I also did some digging and found out that be brave be you is absolutely mental, here is a link when she went on a ton of newspapers because she accused Tesco of starving her daughter to death!

she even made a fundraiser to exploit her daughter and make money, and accused everyone of bullying when they told her she was out of her mind.

This person is a liar, clearly manipulative and an attention seeker. every single thing she does is drama centric.
I'm surprised she is homeschooling her kids, while she claims to be bipolar, autistic, suffering from ptsd and anxiety and depression and is also a ouspoken antivaxer and made many racist remarks on facebook against the chinese people when the pandemic hit.

adding to my post above, starling even posted a screenshot of be brave be you telling her that she is really jealous of her and that her performing well made other artists feel like tit. insane
I actually remembered that there was evidence with Starling and BBBY doing this. BBBY took over twitter trying to get people on her side and losing it on them if they tried to talk to her. And then retweeted Starling’s tweet to ridicule her.

Attachments

• Wow
BBBY is a huge Katie Price fan. Always comments on her Instagram. Says it all, she's clearly not all there.

So who is jealous of the Audi then? I don’t recall anyone mentioning that? Can go after a kid but can’t take it herself.

Take a look in the mirror.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.