ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those are the type I've seen too! Whilst I was following her on Instagram about a year ago she had asked for suggestions to improve her videos and when someone suggested a green screen for backgrounds, she posted the comment on her stories with a scathing response that her followers don't want to see that, and implied that she works harder than ASMRtists that used those. I'm sure she'll think we are "trolls" for pointing this out but I think its a bit mean to have that reaction to people who watch her videos and aren't trying to upset her, and in many cases are just responding to what she has asked 😐
What on earth... as if no work whatsoever goes into using a green screen? I actually thought her green screen videos looked good 🤷‍♀️ and it's pretty bad that she felt the need to put other ASMRtists down as well. There was another time when she made a post on YT about reaching a sub milestone, I made the mistake of thiking that she'd reached it when she actually meant that it was coming up, so I congratulated her and said how she deserves it as she's so good at ASMR, etc, got a reply back and of course she had to correct me.. I know I made a small mistake but just take the compliment! should've known from the first time not to bother commenting again 😂
I’ve seen her do this multiple times now on twitter with comparing herself to ASMRtists and how none of them work as hard as she does or have it mean as much to them as it does to her. Constant drama it seems with her especially with starling and others she believes wronged her. Makes me wonder almost about what actually happened with her and starling or her and crinkleluvin. It feels like for her, being seen as the best and growing her audience is more important now than her actual ASMR work or her viewers. I unsubber as soon as she started that ‘helloooooooo lovelies….’ because I know she won’t accept any feedback.

Reactions: 5
The orange makeup bag 😂😍 Totally agree, Maria is my ASMR queen and my go-to when I'm struggling to sleep. She hadn't posted for weeks, I assume due to worry for her family in Russia (which must be awful for her) so I was so glad to see her post again this week! Her sister ASMR Sense seems red to have the magic touch too 💜
Her and her sister’s accounting collab was so good! And the tailoring collab with the sewing.

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen her do this multiple times now on twitter with comparing herself to ASMRtists and how none of them work as hard as she does or have it mean as much to them as it does to her. Constant drama it seems with her especially with starling and others she believes wronged her. Makes me wonder almost about what actually happened with her and starling or her and crinkleluvin. It feels like for her, being seen as the best and growing her audience is more important now than her actual ASMR work or her viewers. I unsubber as soon as she started that ‘helloooooooo lovelies….’ because I know she won’t accept any feedback.
I'm so glad ppl are seeing this, found this forum after she bashed a subscriber for suggesting her hair was over bleached and needed to see if others noticed. Be Brave Be You used to be one of my favorite asmrtists and her sometimes odd facial expressions and how she talked was even comforting. I followed her on her socials and it completely ruined her for me. I had to unsubscribe.

When the Crinkleluvin drama happened I felt so bad for her (and was also shocked to hear she had an OF) and really felt for her. Over time the claims of what Crinkleluvin did kept getting worse and worse and she kept adding more and more. At the time I had no reason to doubt it? But she seemed to love the attention...

Fast forward a while and she got into it with ASMR Starling about copying and out of curiosity I took a look and..... not saying she did 100% but it looked REALLY similar and I did see where Starling was coming from. Again Be Brave kept adding to the story and all of a sudden Starling did more and more to her... except their DMs were posted for all to see and it showed that she was lying? From then on I've noticed a pattern of lying to commentors and her victimizing herself with constant issues and bullies or commentors.

Of course shamefully I can't stop watching 😅😅 but I needed to let that out

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else like asmr be brave be you used to like her roleplays but recently find her odd to watch on her instagram shes gone on a whole rant about her neighbours dogs and told her neighbours life story saying her dogs are so anoyying and her neighbour has no control over them and why dont she tell them to shut up 🤣 how her neighbour has her mum living there and that the mum has a summer house and its werid how the mum lives with her daughter like is there any need really? She seems like a major hypochondriac seems to have every health problem going not dismissing her health but seems like everything wrong with someone she seems to have she just comes across as not a very nice person more you look into her she also seems to have had quite a lot of drama for someone with not a huge subscriber count compared to other artist anyone else have their thoughts on her?
I just joined because she banned me from her Instagram after sending her tips about her hair
. She literally has gone completely off the rails, and is a huge liar, always looking for drama and it's really off putting. She calls her fans giving advice trolls, says she is better than other artists and complains about her views dropping, CONSTANTLY.
all her insta stories are bitching and moaning about something.
Also, i weas reading through the thread and wanted to add that the starling asmr accusations she wrote and keeps ranting about are also a huge lie, starling asmr posted all the screenshots of their private convos on twitter and they clearly show that Starling just unfollowed her after bbby kept pestering her about help with improving her setup, and copied basically all of starling's setup + props.
Starling just unfollowed her, but bbby made a huge public shitstorm accusing starling of being a monster, a bully, without any proof.
she also stated starling's community harassed her, also without any proof, and dragged big artists into unfollowing starling and believing her lies
Starling posted proof that all were just lies and had to undergo therapy due to bbby's behaviour, she once posted about it, crying for help.
It's insane that a few artists sided actually with bbby, including glow asmr, rapunzel and a few others who keep praising her, probably out of pity.
I also did some digging and found out that be brave be you is absolutely mental, here is a link when she went on a ton of newspapers because she accused Tesco of starving her daughter to death!

she even made a fundraiser to exploit her daughter and make money, and accused everyone of bullying when they told her she was out of her mind.

This person is a liar, clearly manipulative and an attention seeker. every single thing she does is drama centric.
I'm surprised she is homeschooling her kids, while she claims to be bipolar, autistic, suffering from ptsd and anxiety and depression and is also a ouspoken antivaxer and made many racist remarks on facebook against the chinese people when the pandemic hit.

I'm so glad ppl are seeing this, found this forum after she bashed a subscriber for suggesting her hair was over bleached and needed to see if others noticed. Be Brave Be You used to be one of my favorite asmrtists and her sometimes odd facial expressions and how she talked was even comforting. I followed her on her socials and it completely ruined her for me. I had to unsubscribe.

When the Crinkleluvin drama happened I felt so bad for her (and was also shocked to hear she had an OF) and really felt for her. Over time the claims of what Crinkleluvin did kept getting worse and worse and she kept adding more and more. At the time I had no reason to doubt it? But she seemed to love the attention...

Fast forward a while and she got into it with ASMR Starling about copying and out of curiosity I took a look and..... not saying she did 100% but it looked REALLY similar and I did see where Starling was coming from. Again Be Brave kept adding to the story and all of a sudden Starling did more and more to her... except their DMs were posted for all to see and it showed that she was lying? From then on I've noticed a pattern of lying to commentors and her victimizing herself with constant issues and bullies or commentors.

Of course shamefully I can't stop watching 😅😅 but I needed to let that out
adding to my post above, starling even posted a screenshot of be brave be you telling her that she is really jealous of her and that her performing well made other artists feel like tit. insane

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I just joined because she banned me from her Instagram after sending her tips about her hair
. She literally has gone completely off the rails, and is a huge liar, always looking for drama and it's really off putting. She calls her fans giving advice trolls, says she is better than other artists and complains about her views dropping, CONSTANTLY.
Also, i weas reading through the thread and wanted to add that the starling asmr accusations she wrote and keeps ranting about are also a huge lie, starling asmr posted all the screenshots of their private convos on twitter and they clearly show that Starling just unfollowed her after bbby kept pestering her about help with improving her setup, and copied basically all of starling's setup + props.
Starling just unfollowed her, but bbby made a huge public shitstorm accusing starling of being a monster, a bully, without any proof.
she also stated starling's community harassed her, also without any proof, and dragged big artists into unfollowing starling and believing her lies
Starling posted proof that all were just lies and had to undergo therapy due to bbby's behaviour, she once posted about it, crying for help.
It's insane that a few artists sided actually with bbby, including glow asmr, rapunzel and a few others who keep praising her, probably out of pity.
I also did some digging and found out that be brave be you is absolutely mental, here is a link when she went on a ton of newspapers because she accused Tesco of starving her daughter to death!

she even made a fundraiser to exploit her daughter and make money, and accused everyone of bullying when they told her she was out of her mind.

This person is a liar, clearly manipulative and an attention seeker. every single thing she does is drama centric.
I'm surprised she is homeschooling her kids, while she claims to be bipolar, autistic, suffering from ptsd and anxiety and depression and is also a ouspoken antivaxer and made many racist remarks on facebook against the chinese people when the pandemic hit.

adding to my post above, starling even posted a screenshot of be brave be you telling her that she is really jealous of her and that her performing well made other artists feel like tit. insane
Oh my god she is INSANE.

Plus, her hairdresser needs sacking. Her hair is fuuuuucked. It cannot take any more bleach. There’s no life to it.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god she is INSANE.

Plus, her hairdresser needs sacking. Her hair is fuuuuucked. It cannot take any more bleach. There’s no life to it.
I'm a hairdresser, I literally told her she's destroying it and she told me to duck off. She bleaches every two weeks at some cheap place i guess, to get that dead hay look, and her nails, OMG, like those you see on memes

Reactions: 5
I'm a hairdresser, I literally told her she's destroying it and she told me to duck off. She bleaches every two weeks at some cheap place i guess, to get that dead hay look, and her nails, OMG, like those you see on memes
It looks like she’s literally bleaching it and straightening the life out of it. There’s no movement in it at all! It’s like a tit helmet.

Leaving it alone for a while and a nice stretched root would do her wonders.

I’ve a similar complexion to her and when my hair was that colour it did nothing for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It looks like she’s literally bleaching it and straightening the life out of it. There’s no movement in it at all! It’s like a tit helmet.

Leaving it alone for a while and a nice stretched root would do her wonders.

I’ve a similar complexion to her and when my hair was that colour it did nothing for me!
I’m sorry but ‘tit helmet’ has me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Oh wow so there was more to the story than I thought... it's sad to hear. I hope she is able to reflect and get help for her issues. I really did love her asmr so praying she is able to work through this

Reactions: 3
If anyone likes clicky whispers, Rach ASMR is the best in the game! Her content is just so warm and cozy and she does lots of chit chats and neighbourhood gossip videos! She's a real sweetheart and the only content creator I've ever considered supporting on Patreon just because she puts out such consistently good and enjoyable content.
This was a while ago but I saw this and wanted to add that someone else with a very nice whisper is ASMR Jas. She’s got some similarity to Madi’s style and her inaudible is so nice and clicky. I like Rach too which is why I wanted to reply.

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow Be Brave Be You on anything but youtube, and I didn’t know about any of the drama (aside from the video she posted about the OF thing but honestly it was very confusingly explained), but that really sucks to hear, I love their videos.

has anyone seen be brave be you’s latest tattoo video? I can’t work out if it’s been sped up or not but it feels sooo chaotic

Reactions: 2
has anyone seen be brave be you’s latest tattoo video? I can’t work out if it’s been sped up or not but it feels sooo chaotic
I haven't seen it but I'm hoping this fast asmr trend goes away, it gives me anxiety

Reactions: 7
I feel like I missed something, did she get gifted an Audi??
Did she say this somewhere? I think I vaguely remember her mentioning something regarding her grandad? Idk for sure though so it could be inheritance/gifted.

Omfg. "I NEVER BEG HOW DARE YOU ALSO GIVES ME THOUSANDS IN GIFTS LIKE OTHER PPL OR I WILL BE SAD."
I saw that this morning on twitter which brought me over here so I could peep the conversation. The last weekend on her page has been a roller coaster. It's made me uncomfortable for a long time that she screenshots and humiliates her followers on her twitter page. 💀

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.