ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching lots of whispers red at the moment. And I like nefertiti - when she speaks French my brain fizzes.
My fave artist river has stopped making ASMR deleted his videos and started concentrating on his royal gossip channel. Gutted.
River has gone? I didn’t know that. He wasn’t never a fan of making videos I don’t think.

Gentlewhispering will always be my number 1 but it feels like she's lost interest now.. I guess it must get a bit monotonous doing the same roleplays over and over though. I've just started watching Be Brave Be You, she seems really nice but I do find her facial expressions distracting at times. I definitely prefer the realistic roleplay/personal attention ones too, the random ones do nothing for me! And I find some of ASMRists try to be too sexy which makes me cringe. Glad I found this thread so I can explore some new channels I've not heard of :)

Reactions: 11
I've noticed recently that Minx Laura 123 has been posting quite often, but with quite low likes, comments etc, but as soon as she posts that she's been bullied or received hate, the interactions increase significantly. Interestingly, none of the hate is public, so not sure if she's realised playing the victim gets her views and likes. It's sad because most of her ASMR is pretty good, but it's becoming annoying

Reactions: 2
I really like Be Brave Be You ASMR but I don’t understand why she is still being gifted a glossy box every month. She either can’t pronounce any of the product names or ingredients correctly- Batiste dry shampoo comes to mind, doesn’t know what the products are for or says she’s totally unimpressed by the contents of the box. Why not say thanks but no thanks if they’re that bad?

Reactions: 6
I really like Be Brave Be You ASMR but I don’t understand why she is still being gifted a glossy box every month. She either can’t pronounce any of the product names or ingredients correctly- Batiste dry shampoo comes to mind, doesn’t know what the products are for or says she’s totally unimpressed by the contents of the box. Why not say thanks but no thanks if they’re that bad?
I don’t like her at all. She doesn’t seem to like anything

Reactions: 5
Does she definitely get it gifted? Can’t see a mention of that on the recent video?

thrown by her normal accent tbh 🤣
I just assumed because she has a discount code she gets it gifted? Maybe not.

Someone commented on a recent role play video asking if she could do a role play with her normal accent and her reply was so abrupt, saying she doesn’t have an accent 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
I just assumed because she has a discount code she gets it gifted? Maybe not.

Someone commented on a recent role play video asking if she could do a role play with her normal accent and her reply was so abrupt, saying she doesn’t have an accent 🙄🙄
Ahh could be an affiliate scheme, I doubt they’d gift with those reviews.

Haha no accent, what a joker, it’s Birmingham or something isn’t it?

Ahh could be an affiliate scheme, I doubt they’d gift with those reviews.

Haha no accent, what a joker, it’s Birmingham or something isn’t it?
Wow how can she say this 🤣 She does a good job of hiding it in her ASMR vids but I'd say she has a fairly strong West Midlands accent! I followed her on Instagram for a while, but unfollowed as she posts so many selfies

How much more bleeping out of touch has julia-itsblitzzz got? Shovelling meat down her gob every 30 seconds. Writing lists to drink watwr. Read a book etc... is there something bleeping wrong with you. People that actually bleeping work don't have time for lists about eating breakfast amd drinking water. The amount of plastic she showed in her frisge the other day was vile as she used to shame people for single use plastics.

How much more bleeping out of touch has julia-itsblitzzz got? Shovelling meat down her gob every 30 seconds. Writing lists to drink watwr. Read a book etc... is there something bleeping wrong with you. People that actually bleeping work don't have time for lists about eating breakfast amd drinking water. The amount of plastic she showed in her frisge the other day was vile as she used to shame people for single use plastics.
I don't get how she didn't eat meat at all, and now eats meat at pretty much EVERY meal!!!!

Reactions: 3
I don't get how she didn't eat meat at all, and now eats meat at pretty much EVERY meal!!!!
lmao did she quit YouTube?? she hasn't uploaded in for ever not that im complaining, but I watched her last vlog and she was eating bacon, sausage every meal like what a jump.

Reactions: 3
lmao did she quit YouTube?? she hasn't uploaded in for ever not that im complaining, but I watched her last vlog and she was eating bacon, sausage every meal like what a jump.
yeah so weird, and like the worst meats you could eat health wise! Last story I saw she posted she mentioned about social media being her job so who knows! I am SO intrigued about her financial situation tbh

I was looking into her video roll just because I didn't realise she hadn't posted in a while and her titles are so dramatic
"I need to be honest with you..."
"Life has been weird"
"I was pregnant"
"Life can change in a moment"

She's done 3 ASMR videos in 6 months. Is she even an ASMR-tist anymore?

I was looking into her video roll just because I didn't realise she hadn't posted in a while and her titles are so dramatic
"I need to be honest with you..."
"Life has been weird"
"I was pregnant"
"Life can change in a moment"

She's done 3 ASMR videos in 6 months. Is she even an ASMR-tist anymore?
Wait she is pregnant?!

She lost the baby quite early on I think. Maybe i should give her the benefit of the doubt. But she chats so much tit
yeah she explained she was very okay and accepting about it. idk if they're even trying again? I think nick makes a lot of money and she probably doesn't have to worry too much??? but yeah its been almost two months since she posted on YouTube does she do a lot of instagram sponsors?

I've just had a look at her YT for the first time in ages because I unfollowed a while ago - her most recent video is a thinly veiled haul... gross.

edit: and the one before that - "nick is making me breakfast because I had too much to drink last night" - she was basically vegan and never drank like 6 months ago? witch is having an identity crisis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.