ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah she explained she was very okay and accepting about it. idk if they're even trying again? I think nick makes a lot of money and she probably doesn't have to worry too much??? but yeah its been almost two months since she posted on YouTube does she do a lot of instagram sponsors?
I think she does ã lot of undisclosed ads

Reactions: 1
anyone have any good recommendations of massage/facial ones that do (soft spoken) commentary? I listen to them with my eyes closed usually so without speaking it does nothing for me.

anyone have any good recommendations of massage/facial ones that do (soft spoken) commentary? I listen to them with my eyes closed usually so without speaking it does nothing for me.
have you checked out semidecoco?

Reactions: 4
I don't know if anyone's spoken about TheUKASMR on here? Her name's Chloe and I love her videos but she deleted all of them off her channel for a while and then came back and did about 3 more in early 2020, then deleted them all again. Apparently she was doxxed by an online stalker who posted a weird 'apology' video to her. It's awful what some of the ASMRtists have to deal with when all they want to do is create content. I know some of them court more attention than others but Chloe wasn't like that and actively avoided creeps. She made some great ASMR and I loved her whispering.

I like LilyWhispers and I know she's become more influencer-y lately but I do like how innovative and trend setting she's been for the genre with her whispered true crime videos, hair clipping and blink blink blink mascara application.

I'm shocked to see GwenGwiz doing actual hardcore stuff on OnlyFans. I started seeing more of that on her channel with all her lingerie hauls and when she started to appear in Savage x Fenty ads. Her face has completely changed - I came by one of her videos posted 2 days ago and she looks completely unrecognisable, about 20 years older than her age and her cosmetic surgery has made her face so bloated and immoveable, especially around her mouth and eyes. She looks a bit like a waxwork now. SabrinaVaz is going down the same route, I think she just stumbled into ASMR for fun and already had a bit of a following before that. She has an OnlyFans too now which she advertises at the start of every video. I don't think she puts that much effort into her videos, she just likes showing off but it's a shame because her voice is well suited to ASMR and she's one of the rare creators with whom I actually get tingles from her face touching.

I still love the OG, Pigsbum53 and I love how committed she's been to ASMR throughout the years. I love her whispering voice but lately she's been doing lots of Korean language videos which I think is cool. Myaling and Latte are also favourites of mine, I love the high production value of their videos, the length and how much of a special treat it feels to watch them.

Reactions: 3
I don't know if anyone's spoken about TheUKASMR on here? Her name's Chloe and I love her videos but she deleted all of them off her channel for a while and then came back and did about 3 more in early 2020, then deleted them all again. Apparently she was doxxed by an online stalker who posted a weird 'apology' video to her. It's awful what some of the ASMRtists have to deal with when all they want to do is create content. I know some of them court more attention than others but Chloe wasn't like that and actively avoided creeps. She made some great ASMR and I loved her whispering.
That’s so weird because I searched for her yesterday when I couldn’t sleep. Haven’t listened to her for years and she popped into my mind. Realised she’d deleted her channels but some strange channel with a guys name has re posted all her videos. Hope it’s not the same guy. Felt weird watching them so didn’t.

That’s so weird because I searched for her yesterday when I couldn’t sleep. Haven’t listened to her for years and she popped into my mind. Realised she’d deleted her channels but some strange channel with a guys name has re posted all her videos. Hope it’s not the same guy. Felt weird watching them so didn’t.
There are two different channels who've reposted her videos and I don't know if they're the same person who doxxed her. I see people having conversations about who that person was in the comments. She's made her previously public Instagram private too.

There are two different channels who've reposted her videos and I don't know if they're the same person who doxxed her. I see people having conversations about who that person was in the comments. She's made her previously public Instagram private too.
It’s horrid. Poor girl. Must have been really scary

SophieMichelle made a video recently talking about her online stalking experience, about a guy who sent her huge sums of money electronically and would write her long, rambling emails, the content of which clearly showed he was mentally unstable. He seemed to be a fundamentalist Christian who spoke about Jesus a lot and said that Sophie was his wife, he put her name and details down on his bank account so his bank info was coming to her email address and he said that he would take her with him to heaven which worried her so she contacted the police. They, of course, said that they couldn't do anything unless an actual crime was committed (read, until someone got hurt) so she felt very helpless.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
SophieMichelle made a video recently talking about her online stalking experience, about a guy who sent her huge sums of money electronically and would write her long, rambling emails, the content of which clearly showed he was mentally unstable. He seemed to be a fundamentalist Christian who spoke about Jesus a lot and said that Sophie was his wife, he put her name and details down on his bank account so his bank info was coming to her email address and he said that he would take her with him to heaven which worried her so she contacted the police. They, of course, said that they couldn't do anything unless an actual crime was committed (read, until someone got hurt) so she felt very helpless.
that's absolutely horrifying - like horror movie level tit....wtf. I hope she is safe???

Reactions: 2

I like LilyWhispers and I know she's become more influencer-y lately but I do like how innovative and trend setting she's been for the genre with her whispered true crime videos, hair clipping and blink blink blink mascara application.

I'm shocked to see GwenGwiz doing actual hardcore stuff on OnlyFans. I started seeing more of that on her channel with all her lingerie hauls and when she started to appear in Savage x Fenty ads. Her face has completely changed - I came by one of her videos posted 2 days ago and she looks completely unrecognisable, about 20 years older than her age and her cosmetic surgery has made her face so bloated and immoveable, especially around her mouth and eyes. She looks a bit like a waxwork now. SabrinaVaz is going down the same route, I think she just stumbled into ASMR for fun and already had a bit of a following before that. She has an OnlyFans too now which she advertises at the start of every video. I don't think she puts that much effort into her videos, she just likes showing off but it's a shame because her voice is well suited to ASMR and she's one of the rare creators with whom I actually get tingles from her face touching.

I still love the OG, Pigsbum53 and I love how committed she's been to ASMR throughout the years. I love her whispering voice but lately she's been doing lots of Korean language videos which I think is cool. Myaling and Latte are also favourites of mine, I love the high production value of their videos, the length and how much of a special treat it feels to watch them.
I actually can't stand the true crime whisper ASMR videos. They feel very weird as a basis for relaxing...

Poor Chloe. I watched her for years and loved her and thought she always looked so cool and topshopy back in the day with her collared shirts, red hair and eyeliner.

Lilywhispers can do one. She's wanted to be an influencer for years. Detest her mouth sounds and Kylie Jenner vids. Pissed me off how she went after Mary southern asmr so hard for being a republican then apologised. No, if you're gonna drag someone so publically then be sure of your stance.

Poor Chloe. I watched her for years and loved her and thought she always looked so cool and topshopy back in the day with her collared shirts, red hair and eyeliner.

Lilywhispers can do one. She's wanted to be an influencer for years. Detest her mouth sounds and Kylie Jenner vids. Pissed me off how she went after Mary southern asmr so hard for being a republican then apologised. No, if you're gonna drag someone so publically then be sure of your stance.
I didn't know that about Lily! I think she gets so flattered when people say she looks and sounds like Kylie Jenner and she's clearly gotten lip fillers and a boob job lately. I knew it was all going wrong when I saw her making videos about TiktokerYoutuber drama.

I really hope Chloe feels like she can come back at some point but I know how scary it is. I think she worked at Lush for a while because she used a lot of their products in her videos and I enjoyed that. Her videos seemed way more natural than anyone else's.

I actually can't stand the true crime whisper ASMR videos. They feel very weird as a basis for relaxing...
That's true, I guess it's very marmite-y. I think some people who watch them enjoy hearing about a true crime case but some people just enjoy them because it's close up factual whispering which is easy to tune out while you're studying or working and it isn't personal rambling like most whispering-only videos. I've seen videos where some people close up-whisper while reading from non-fiction books, even just recipe books and I guess it's the same concept but you're right, it's not really appropriate to use someone's tragedy as a soundtrack or a relaxing thing.

that's absolutely horrifying - like horror movie level tit....wtf. I hope she is safe???
I haven't seen an update (mainly because I haven't checked) but I hope she's okay. Last I heard she knew where he lived and was frustrated that the police wouldn't do anything about it. He told her that he'd bought a car for her or something and that freaked her out even more. She was very stressed because a bakery company was suing her for using a 'similar name' for the bakery company she owns with her boyfriend so it seemed to be a huge pile on of stressful stuff for her and she wasn't in a good place.

I really like RosyASMR too, I find her South African accent very relaxing and I like her roleplays as well as her cooking videos.

VisualSounds1 is also an OG and I'm so glad that she's still making videos. Some of her early lo-fi videos are the best ASMR on YouTube in my opinion. Creators like Creative Calm, LottieLoves, Gloss and Tingles, Scottish Murmurs etc are all in the same category for me, their videos don't really seem to have much creativity or give me tingles but they seem to want a lot of attention.

What do you guys think of Starling ASMR? I do enjoy her make up videos and she seems to have a weirdly high quality camera that makes me feel a bit odd when I watch her videos.

I'd like to know what happened to Pelagea. She's always been a bit weird but I did enjoy one or two of her very early videos but I remember there was a bit of a kerfuffle in the ASMR community about her a few years ago regarding how different she looked, whether it was weight gain or something which I didn't really understand why it was such a big deal.

Last edited:
I know I've posted about paid memberships before , but I've just seen a post from one of the ASMR artists I follow (Cheryl ASMR), she started a members section on her YouTube, it's only £1.99 a month, but still it's a paid subscription. She is someone who has predominantly hosted live sessions because it's interactive and requires far less production and editing, personally I think it also results in longer videos with content mostly provided by viewers. She's never really been reliable, seems to post regularly for a month or so, then nothing for extended periods also frequently deleting or making content private. She hasn't posted anything in over 3 weeks, has posted in the community section saying she hasn't gone anywhere, but can't be bothered to do a live feed. We all have 'off days', but when people are paying you to post content, it's extremely unprofessional to take their money and then say you can't be bothered to do the work. All the videos she has marked as members only, have been on her channel publicly for months and in some cases years. YouTube really needs to start addressing the channels asking subscribers to pay and then not producing content

• Wow
julias new video.... I watched like two minutes. I wonder if one of her parents died? hope shes okay....but like kinda clickbait-y again.

julias new video.... I watched like two minutes. I wonder if one of her parents died? hope shes okay....but like kinda clickbait-y again.
I watched a few minutes then turned it off when she said she didn't want to discuss what happened. Why make a video and put it on YouTube if you don't want to discuss it, I can't stand the attention seeking. I only watched her for her ASMR, but now she's focusing on filming her life, I've unfollowed. I love her ASMR, she's extremely talented, but as a person I find her quite shallow

Reactions: 4
Same, it was kind of uncomfortable to see her filming herself just crying in the kitchen...I thought it might be pregnancy related but it seems more like someone close might have passed. In any case I hope she's okay.

Isn’t it about her having a miscarriage? But yeh I agree if you don’t
Want to discussion something then don’t mention it. Talking about giving up all her sponsorships was funny, basically admitting she didn’t believe in anything she had been advertising 😂

Same, it was kind of uncomfortable to see her filming herself just crying in the kitchen...I thought it might be pregnancy related but it seems more like someone close might have passed. In any case I hope she's okay.
yeah idk it cut to her crying for a minute ...the thumbnail is really quite dramatic and then shes like I dont wanna talk about it... fair enough but it just seems like she's trying to edge viewers this way LOL. like genuinely hope nothing horrible happened to her but just make asmr!!!! all her "Values" seems to have gone out the window and someone said it on here but it seems like shes having an identity crisis of sorts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.