ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I thought this too
so i have just been scrolling through, dont know if i can link here, but one video is just... it has to be set up, there is one woman on the beach who bascially looks like she wants to have sex from her movements etc. Really, really bizarre, I think these are all set up tbh

I’ve just found Articulate Designs channel I’ve only watched the one video- the one where he drives around Dubai I think it’s Dubai anyway.

His videos seem more like they give you an experience rather than tingles. But I like that idea.

Reactions: 4
Not sure if anybody has mentioned her but I love Sophiemichelle ASMR, she does do a lot of role plays but she doesn’t sexualise her content at all which I think is great

Reactions: 2
Not sure if anybody has mentioned her but I love Sophiemichelle ASMR, she does do a lot of role plays but she doesn’t sexualise her content at all which I think is great
She's another one who I have to be in the right mood for - sometimes I absolutely love her voice and sometimes it sets my teeth on edge. She also blatantly copied an intro of Latte's and didn't credit her which annoyed me

She's another one who I have to be in the right mood for - sometimes I absolutely love her voice and sometimes it sets my teeth on edge. She also blatantly copied an intro of Latte's and didn't credit her which annoyed me
If I remember correctly someone commented about her copying Latte on a video and she was quite arsey with them.

Minxlaura123 is the definition of cringe, the quality of her content has barely improved since she started years ago. Do not look at her Insta, in her mind she's Kate Moss
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Minxlaura123 is the definition of cringe, the quality of her content has barely improved since she started years ago. Do not look at her Insta, in her mind she's Kate Moss
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You cant say that, now I am checking her out :ROFLMAO:

🧐 I scrolled down a bit and got wtf, in her Instagram photos she looks normal (as I think she looks like in real life), and then there is that one TikTok video of her with filters that make her look like she is around 20 years old if not younger. That's a bit of a contrast, a bit embarrassing 😳

The internet is a bit tit at my place right now, so I can't watch her videos in high resolution but put the feather video on that was posted on the 8. of August and started laughing at the noises she made for the feather - to be fair I skipped most of it but I could not take her seriously when she made the same noises as a child playing with a toy 🤪😬

Edit: forgot words

Reactions: 1
I've followed Cheryl ASMR since she started, she's very laid back, most of her content comprises of Live sessions. She doesn't go for expensive equipment, but she really is good. But she can be very irratic in how she posts, either posting daily or weekly to not posting for weeks on end. Now she has added a members section, where you pay and supposedly have access to special content. Basically, she is charging people to view her old content. I do feel so many people are using ARMR channels to make money without creating very much ASMR content.

I've followed Cheryl ASMR since she started, she's very laid back, most of her content comprises of Live sessions. She doesn't go for expensive equipment, but she really is good. But she can be very irratic in how she posts, either posting daily or weekly to not posting for weeks on end. Now she has added a members section, where you pay and supposedly have access to special content. Basically, she is charging people to view her old content. I do feel so many people are using ARMR channels to make money without creating very much ASMR content.
I've never watched her, but yes i agree. And half of their asmr is crap anyway

• Haha
I searched up Asmr on YouTube and first recommended is itsblitzz's new vlog about eating meat again after being vegetarian for so long????(didn't watch just read the title) the hold her channel has on the asmr community! even she doesn't even do asmr anymore just annoying vlogs about how miserable her privledged life is.....

if you guys have any lofi/low production type recommendations let me know I love those low key asmr channels the best!

Reactions: 3
I searched up Asmr on YouTube and first recommended is itsblitzz's new vlog about eating meat again after being vegetarian for so long????(didn't watch just read the title) the hold her channel has on the asmr community! even she doesn't even do asmr anymore just annoying vlogs about how miserable her privledged life is.....

if you guys have any lofi/low production type recommendations let me know I love those low key asmr channels the best!
yeah I assume related to her pregnancy? Either way the video (I part watched was dull) she needs to restart with ASMR, the rest of her videos are so boring I cannot imagine she will be doing well

yeah I assume related to her pregnancy? Either way the video (I part watched was dull) she needs to restart with ASMR, the rest of her videos are so boring I cannot imagine she will be doing well
is she pregnant?! I had no idea.

The title is so dishonest and clickbait-y. She was never a vegetarian iirc she's always eaten fish.

The title is so dishonest and clickbait-y. She was never a vegetarian iirc she's always eaten fish.
yeah I think she just wanted to seem a certain way....I truly dont see how starting to eat chicken would help her nutritional needs at all even for hormonal stuff? it seems like a cop out like her vegetarianism according to her was always about the animals/the earth but obviously not. I genuinely think shes just bored and has no real stance on anything like her days are just spent wandering around her house thinking about nothing.

Reactions: 3
yeah I think she just wanted to seem a certain way....I truly dont see how starting to eat chicken would help her nutritional needs at all even for hormonal stuff? it seems like a cop out like her vegetarianism according to her was always about the animals/the earth but obviously not. I genuinely think shes just bored and has no real stance on anything like her days are just spent wandering around her house thinking about nothing.
I think you hit the nail on the head. She lives in LA and seems to be able to afford to live pretty lavishly, it's not like she doesn't have access/resources to eat in line with her supposed sustainability

This is the same person who kept teasing that she and her partner may have broken up because she bought her own house, just to turn around and be like, "actually, my lifelong goal is to be a landlord"

• Haha
Also she eats cheese like Parmasan which has rennet in so is not veggie either. Her clickbaity titles are so annoying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.