ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah idk it cut to her crying for a minute ...the thumbnail is really quite dramatic and then shes like I dont wanna talk about it... fair enough but it just seems like she's trying to edge viewers this way LOL. like genuinely hope nothing horrible happened to her but just make asmr!!!! all her "Values" seems to have gone out the window and someone said it on here but it seems like shes having an identity crisis of sorts.
I feel bad for her, obviously a miscarriage is awful but it is clearly just for views, if she doesn't already have I predict she will be making a patreon soon and be crying about "having no sponsors"
I think she has really shot herself in the foot with the sponsor comment, she may as well have said "I was paid to promote things I didn't believe in" (when, to me at least, the things she promoted seemed pretty on brand for her) why would another company want to sponsor her later now?

Reactions: 1
I feel bad for her, obviously a miscarriage is awful but it is clearly just for views, if she doesn't already have I predict she will be making a patreon soon and be crying about "having no sponsors"
I think she has really shot herself in the foot with the sponsor comment, she may as well have said "I was paid to promote things I didn't believe in" (when, to me at least, the things she promoted seemed pretty on brand for her) why would another company want to sponsor her later now?
did she miscarry again?! Omg... I dont follow her on insta if she updates on there more.

Ahhh, ASMR! Longtime fan, and so excited to find others who get it!

I go through phases like most of you probably do as to what tingles I want to hear. Quick list of some of my faves:

VeniVidiVulpes
Rach113
Queen of Serene
NeonIndieGirl
Gibi
Gentle Whispering
WhispersUnicorn
DeeZire
Elle Emm
Phantasm
Be Brave Be You
MinxLaura123
SouthernASMR Sounds
Dimitra Dee
Katherina
Audible
Audible Quiet
Olivia Kissper
Peace and Saraity
Rosy
MassageASMR
Jellybean Green
greenbeauty
Peony
Nadia ASMR Studios

I agree with previous posters re MinxLaura. Love a lot of her content, but find her super cringe at times. Her anxiety issues are certainly distressing, but that woman needs to get off her ass and live a little before she finds life has completely passed her by. I had to stop watching her lives because I got so sick of hearing about her wanting to travel but being too scared of planes. And her strange vegetarianism. And her bisexuality (because she kissed a girl...once). And how weird she says she is. I think she definitely has some form of arrested development - she acts like a 15 year old. Despite all that, she has some of the best lofi tapping in the game. Her makeup videos never fail to make me tingle. I think she comes across as cringe because she doesn't try to pretend to be anything but herself, which is super refreshing. I love her but she irritates me if that makes sense lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ahhh, ASMR! Longtime fan, and so excited to find others who get it!

I go through phases like most of you probably do as to what tingles I want to hear. Quick list of some of my faves:

VeniVidiVulpes
Rach113
Queen of Serene
NeonIndieGirl
Gibi
Gentle Whispering
WhispersUnicorn
DeeZire
Elle Emm
Phantasm
Be Brave Be You
MinxLaura123
SouthernASMR Sounds
Dimitra Dee
Katherina
Audible
Audible Quiet
Olivia Kissper
Peace and Saraity
Rosy
MassageASMR
Jellybean Green
greenbeauty
Peony
Nadia ASMR Studios

I agree with previous posters re MinxLaura. Love a lot of her content, but find her super cringe at times. Her anxiety issues are certainly distressing, but that woman needs to get off her ass and live a little before she finds life has completely passed her by. I had to stop watching her lives because I got so sick of hearing about her wanting to travel but being too scared of planes. And her strange vegetarianism. And her bisexuality (because she kissed a girl...once). And how weird she says she is. I think she definitely has some form of arrested development - she acts like a 15 year old. Despite all that, she has some of the best lofi tapping in the game. Her makeup videos never fail to make me tingle. I think she comes across as cringe because she doesn't try to pretend to be anything but herself, which is super refreshing. I love her but she irritates me if that makes sense lol
I totally agree Minx Laura has some of the best lofi asmr, she knows her stuff and is talented. I get the feeling a lot of her 'isdues' are because her parents and previously grandparents have always infantalized her not allowing/encouraging her to grow up. I do actually feel sorry for her. Her parents divorced and she has stated behind to look after mum, fortunately for her Nathan doesn't mind the whole set up.

Minxlaura's vlogging channel is also bizarre, she uploads endless vlogs that are basically the same as the last. Going to the same town, going in the same shops then coming home or going to 'work' where her mum and partner also work :eek:
It's hard to believe this is a woman in her 40s, I suspect she has some form of asperger's syndrome.

Reactions: 5
Sometimes when I'm just searching asmr + random trigger I got into, I see so many sexual thumbnails/titles. It's really bizarre to me and icks me out tbh.

Reactions: 6
Sometimes when I'm just searching asmr + random trigger I got into, I see so many sexual thumbnails/titles. It's really bizarre to me and icks me out tbh.
Must admit the sexuakised videos or the person wearing the revealing outfit, is definitely to get views or for those who have 'members' pay for additional content. It's annoying because it devalues ASMR and only plays into the hands of people who don't understand or call it 'weird'. I do think some people try to make money from it, while not really doing very much in terms of producing content. I appreciate to some people it is their job but I do feel like the popularity of ASMR is used by some purely to make money

Scottish murmurs is so bad for it. I used to really like her content but now it just makes me feel uncomfortable everytime I see her thumbnails. And the comments are just full of sad, sleazy men.

Reactions: 9
Scottish murmurs is so bad for it. I used to really like her content but now it just makes me feel uncomfortable everytime I see her thumbnails. And the comments are just full of sad, sleazy men.
Yeah I commented on a video that included her sucking a pen for absolutely no reason probably about a year and a half ago and got piled on so I unfollowed her. Shame to hear nothing's changed.

Brain Tingles ASMR (Elisabeth) A Dutch artist that was around until 2016 when I believe her account was cloned, at first it shut down, and then reopened under the same name with all the videos that had been posted up on the same few dates. Sadly Elisabeth has never returned and no one is any wiser as to what happened to her channel or her 😞 she really was up there with the best...her cookbook videos are just amazing!!

Reactions: 2
I really don’t like the new trend in ASMR role play videos of actually applying products to the screen and then wiping them off. It gives me anxiety and it’s so messy and wasteful!

There's so many people that were actually talented at asmr that just stopped posting. Elisabet ASMR who is Icelandic was amazing. MitzyWhispers too.

Will Heather Feather ever stop scamming her fans on Patreon? I'm truly disgusted by her behavior. She hides behind some vague notion of difficulty in her life and everyone grasps at excuses for why she continues to take fans' money every month without doing anything for years. No update on her Patreon, no nothing. There's even the option of changing a Patreon to creation-only instead of monthly but that would be too transparent and ethical I guess. She apparently told a viewer once that "life moved on" but she doesn't have the basic decency to let her patrons know so they continue to hope that she'll come back. Gross.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Will Heather Feather ever stop scamming her fans on Patreon? I'm truly disgusted by her behavior. She hides behind some vague notion of difficulty in her life and everyone grasps at excuses for why she continues to take fans' money every month without doing anything for years. No update on her Patreon, no nothing. There's even the option of changing a Patreon to creation-only instead of monthly but that would be too transparent and ethical I guess. She apparently told a viewer once that "life moved on" but she doesn't have the basic decency to let her patrons know so they continue to hope that she'll come back. Gross.
There's quite a few accounts I like that have set up Patreon or Members on YouTube, then don't make any content for weeks and months at a tine, when they do, it's the absolute bare minimum. I think they hope for people to join up and forget about it. If you think about the ones who maybe charge £1.99 a month, if they have a thousand who subscribe and forget about it, that's thousands of pounds for doing nothing. Quite a few con artists

I didn't know that about Heather Feather. Was never the highest fan of hers anyway but this puts me completely off her.

I've found recently I can't get through a whole role play and have just been enjoying 1 minute videos. Funny the phases you go through with the types of content and creators you prefer. What are you all loving at the moment?

Reactions: 2
I’m back with Tony Bomboni. I’m such a basic witch but I bliss out when I listen to his stuff. Plus he is such a regular uploader it’s always different. He has his haters but I’m not one
Always always semidecoco and also currently bebravebeyouasmr

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does this mean she's realised her dream of being a landlord and doesn't need $pon$o$hips anymore?

I don't remember it all but with minx Laura I remember her saying she had a job or opportunity in London for radio or something like that and her parent's stopped her even though she was an adult.

Is she saying she's bisexual again now? She said she was then wasn't. I stopped watching as much when the election last happened but I did enjoy her videos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.