ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she eats cheese like Parmasan which has rennet in so is not veggie either. Her clickbaity titles are so annoying
yes... then she'll act so defensively like "I never understood why people feel like need to comment on other's choices!" like how about don't become an influencer who preaches about the kind of tit you dont want to be called out on? I saw her vlogs barely get views for someone who has over 700,000 or so subscribers unless it's clickbait or she's milking her personal life in the title.
Last year when I started watching her she posted a video like "I moved to Paris and have a new life here!" and she legit just went on vacation there for a week because she was so miserable with nick she needed an escape, then the next week she included long footage of him grabbing her ass lmao. its so performative and weird.

Reactions: 3
yes... then she'll act so defensively like "I never understood why people feel like need to comment on other's choices!" like how about don't become an influencer who preaches about the kind of tit you dont want to be called out on? I saw her vlogs barely get views for someone who has over 700,000 or so subscribers unless it's clickbait or she's milking her personal life in the title.
Last year when I started watching her she posted a video like "I moved to Paris and have a new life here!" and she legit just went on vacation there for a week because she was so miserable with nick she needed an escape, then the next week she included long footage of him grabbing her ass lmao. its so performative and weird.
yeah I agree, the only videos I like of her are ASMR, which I think is true for most people judging on her views

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Minxlaura123 is the definition of cringe, the quality of her content has barely improved since she started years ago. Do not look at her Insta, in her mind she's Kate Moss
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She's very attention seeking and likes to play the victim, for a woman of 43,she's very immature.

Reactions: 6
She's very attention seeking and likes to play the victim, for a woman of 43,she's very immature.
Never watched her before but just had a look at her latest Grocery Store offering. It’s pretty dire, I know you don’t need high tech equipment, but this was like a 5 year old playing shop on the kitchen table minus the charm

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yeah I agree, the only videos I like of her are ASMR, which I think is true for most people judging on her views
I unfollowed her a while ago because I was sick of the non asmr content

Reactions: 1
Yes a few weeks ago. I think she's very child like because her parents still treat her like a child.
her skin is also very good for her age! yeh I imagined her (from her behaviour at most) early mid 30s

Reactions: 3
Yes a few weeks ago. I think she's very child like because her parents still treat her like a child.
Minxlaura's family dynamic is really bizarre, her, her bf and mum work at the same place as well as live together. I doubt Laura has ever lived independently and she's in her 40s! Which will explain why she's shockingly immature.

Never watched her before but just had a look at her latest Grocery Store offering. It’s pretty dire, I know you don’t need high tech equipment, but this was like a 5 year old playing shop on the kitchen table minus the charm
The 6 packs of vegan steak bakes every week, which have 2 in a box :sick:
It's rare they ever have one vegetable, they eat like children which is what essentially they are mentally

Minxlaura's family dynamic is really bizarre, her, her bf and mum work at the same place as well as live together. I doubt Laura has ever lived independently and she's in her 40s! Which will explain why she's shockingly immature.

The 6 packs of vegan steak bakes every week, which have 2 in a box :sick:
It's rare they ever have one vegetable, they eat like children which is what essentially they are mentally
I can't with her food hauls, she buys 4 tubes of primula cheese every time too.. her and Nathan really do eat and act like children. And then she only eats soft food because she's scared of the dentist, but it's to the extent of eating steak bakes upside down because the bottom is softer lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For anyone considering taking out paid memberships to their favourite ASMR artists, if they have a JOIN button on their YouTube account, please be aware, that quite a few people have had issues, this isn't actually under the control of the influencer. Those who joined via PayPal received refunds within hours of raising a complaint. I just wanted people to be aware

What asmr are you guys watching these days?... there's so many channels to choose from but idk I'm picky I guess. I like personal attention/role play - not so much random asmr trigger videos. lmk any of your favorites!

What asmr are you guys watching these days?... there's so many channels to choose from but idk I'm picky I guess. I like personal attention/role play - not so much random asmr trigger videos. lmk any of your favorites!
Latte, whispersred and gentle whispering are my favs and I have the same want list as you. I haven’t found anyone new for a while so it’s a basic witch list (me not them!) but these three consistently deliver. Would be super interested in any other recs of your brief!!

Reactions: 7
Aside from the ones already mentioned, ALB in Whisperland and Goodnight Moon are definitely favourites - both do great personal attention / role play videos, and are so calming and gentle (I can never understand how ALB doesn’t have more subs).
I also go to Be Brave Be You, Sharm, Yvette ASMR and Sophie Michelle a lot.

I’m watching lots of whispers red at the moment. And I like nefertiti - when she speaks French my brain fizzes.
My fave artist river has stopped making ASMR deleted his videos and started concentrating on his royal gossip channel. Gutted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.