ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julia making a big thing in her stories about forcing herself to eat salmon for protein, almost pulled a muscle rolling my eyes so hard. She lives in LA where plant based protein options are readily available and she clearly has the means to do that, and I feel like it would be way more in line with her supposed ethos. But I'm starting to think her whole shtick of like "I hate fossil fuels but ride dirt bikes and disrupt nature for fun/I'm an environmentalist but I eat a duck ton of dairy and fish" is just an extension of her pick me girl vibe. Sorry for the rant, I just really can't stand that she constantly preaches about the environment and animal welfare when she clearly doesn't care about either of those things enough to align her behaviour with her words, when it would be incredibly easy for her to do so.
I think she craves attention and says what she thinks people want to hear, meanwhile her actions contradict what she says. She hates anyone who asks questions or raises the differences between what she says and does. She is just one of may people who use social media to earn money, they feel untouchable and many think they don't need to be accountable for their actions.

Reactions: 3
I think she craves attention and says what she thinks people want to hear, meanwhile her actions contradict what she says. She hates anyone who asks questions or raises the differences between what she says and does. She is just one of may people who use social media to earn money, they feel untouchable and many think they don't need to be accountable for their actions.
This is exactly it and what pissed me off so much when she attacked me for questioning it. I think I actually said so - she’s earning money from these stupid posts so she isn’t untouchable and we are within our rights to question her without it being viewed as an attack. She’s so up herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is exactly it and what pissed me off so much when she attacked me for questioning it. I think I actually said so - she’s earning money from these stupid posts so she isn’t untouchable and we are within our rights to question her without it being viewed as an attack. She’s so up herself.
Agreed, also I think she knows that any engagement (positive or negative) is good for youtube and then she can get her stans to jump on any criticism. She is not at all environmentally sustainable, having a hobby which guzzles petrol can never be. I get people do need to drive for work or whatever, especially where there is little public transport, but doing so for a hobby can never be justified if you care about the environment imo

• Heart
Reactions: 3
YouTube has recommended some good, smaller ASMRtists to me lately - I like VedaASMR, MadiDuvASMR and Amuse ASMR. All do mostly nice, softly-spoken stuff which is my main ASMR bag.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the update from Be Brave Be You ASMR yesterday? Who are the asmrtists she’s talking about!?
I’m curious too (aside from the obvious ones that are explained on reddit). I’m not very up to date with all ASMR drama but I really love her videos so reading that post made me sad to hear everything she’s been going through.

Reactions: 2
I love LottieLovesASMR & Nathalie from GlossAndTingles - what do you think about them? :)

I love LottieLovesASMR & Nathalie from GlossAndTingles - what do you think about them? :)
I really like GlossandTingles voice but then she does this funny clicking sound which I can’t stand 😩 I’m just weird 😂

I really like GlossandTingles voice but then she does this funny clicking sound which I can’t stand 😩 I’m just weird 😂
me too! I like her sometimes but other times her voice goes through me!

For anyone who was a fan of she who must not be named (itsblitzz)'s ASMR but not her shenanigans, xokatie ASMR came up on my homepage yesterday and she does lots of hair play/back scratching. I only watched half of her most recent video but she has the same low production/natural type of style as julia's asmr and I imagine she's considerably less damaging

Reactions: 5
I've been into ASMR at least ten years now and come and go with who I'm most into at any time.

I only just recently discovered meandbigboy ASMR. He hasn't produced a new vid in 5yrs but I like his archive. It's total amateur night with a bad camera that doesn't focus up close (and doesn't record in HD), no green screen, but I love his presentation style nonetheless. He has the most amazing collection of DHGate and Aliexpress knock-offs, too :)

I'm liking (Fe)MaleASMR a lot just now. I like their oddball role plays, especially the measuring ones for some reason. TirarADeguello is even more oddball and more an acquired taste and I find I either really like something he does or really dislike it.

Speaking of oddballs, Luo Dong Spiritual Massage. His channel comes & goes but there's plenty uploads of his to be found elsewhere when he gets banned again(!). Some say he's a creepy pervert, others he's doing the Sky God's work, but whatever, I find he hits the ASMR mark. He's not a qualified masseuse, seems to just be making it all up off the top of his head, but I reckon he's a sincere nutcase who means well :)

I used to really like Paul Artwork but he removed all his vids a couple years ago because of some documentary project he said he was involved in re ASMR but never heard anything more about that and he's never reinstated his archive. I miss his stuff, he was good.

Scottish Murmurs offerings I preferred pre dental work.

• Heart
me too! I like her sometimes but other times her voice goes through me!

For anyone who was a fan of she who must not be named (itsblitzz)'s ASMR but not her shenanigans, xokatie ASMR came up on my homepage yesterday and she does lots of hair play/back scratching. I only watched half of her most recent video but she has the same low production/natural type of style as julia's asmr and I imagine she's considerably less damaging
one of julia's latest videos came up as recomendedd, it has no likes ot dislikes so i tried to and it still comes up as no likes or dislikes, is it possible to block people being about to see this?

one of julia's latest videos came up as recomendedd, it has no likes ot dislikes so i tried to and it still comes up as no likes or dislikes, is it possible to block people being about to see this?
I've noticed that with all her videos, they can have tens of thousands of views, yet no likes or dislikes

I've noticed that with all her videos, they can have tens of thousands of views, yet no likes or dislikes
its weird because her older videos all have lots of likes and dislikes, i didn't even know it was possible to turn that off on youtube, I assume it means she was getting loads of dislikes

its weird because her older videos all have lots of likes and dislikes, i didn't even know it was possible to turn that off on youtube, I assume it means she was getting loads of dislikes
you can hide likes and dislikes, just like how some you tubers will hide their subscriber count. she's probably started getting some dislikes and couldn't handle it lol

• Haha
Speaking of oddballs, Luo Dong Spiritual Massage. His channel comes & goes but there's plenty uploads of his to be found elsewhere when he gets banned again(!). Some say he's a creepy pervert, others he's doing the Sky God's work, but whatever, I find he hits the ASMR mark. He's not a qualified masseuse, seems to just be making it all up off the top of his head, but I reckon he's a sincere nutcase who means well :)
Had a look at that channel - it's so very bizarre! And doesn't give me ASMR at all hahaha

Had a look at that channel - it's so very bizarre! And doesn't give me ASMR at all hahaha
i just saw one video on the beach, so noisy, how is this relaxing?! he also just seems like a perv tbh which seems like the market he is catering for, what other asmr channels by men are solely done on women with descriptions of what the are wearing etc in the title?!

i just saw one video on the beach, so noisy, how is this relaxing?! he also just seems like a perv tbh which seems like the market he is catering for, what other asmr channels by men are solely done on women with descriptions of what the are wearing etc in the title?!
yeah I thought this too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.