ASMR Channels #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same - her videos are just repetitive and she doesn’t do anything different. I don’t have twitter, what sort of stuff does she interact with? 😳
i've seen her liking/tweeting very zionist and pro-idf stuff, liking tweets against people/celebs supporting Palestine and also blocks people for replying to her with anything even slightly different to her beliefs on all of that. she said she was scared to go into town and couldn't wear her star of david necklace out, but judging by her vlogs i don't think she's been out any less, and looking back at older vlogs the necklace was usually under her top anyway. reminds me of people like rachel riley, saying she's in fear but regularly shares pics to her followers of her being out with her kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
spent years watching laura but i finally gave up recently. her asmr hasn't really progressed over time and her vlogs are filled with the same things every single time. but the final nail in the coffin for me was seeing some of the stuff she likes/interacts with on twitter.

i find it interesting that she lost that telesales job she was at for years shortly after her mum passed? i don't really know what job she wants or is expecting to find.. she's limited herself a bit as she doesn't drive anymore (does nathan even drive?), i'm sure she said she turned down another telesales job and now i've seen here that she couldn't stick at a retail job in whsmiths. surely youtube doesn't pay much for her to just do that? when she first said about looking for a job i did think she could work in a charity shop, i know it was voluntary and not paid for her though but is she still doing that at least?
There is no way Youtube pays her enough with her views. I just peeped her channel to check her views and her average is 2k no matter when she posted the video. I don't know how she sees her views and doesn't think that it might help her to mix things up???

Shes probably been told to won't be entitled to any benefits because she walked out of a job. It's sad that a middle aged woman is so out of touch with the reality of being an adult. She really needs to grow up
---

The usual attention seeking posts wanting people to tell her how wonderful she is. Claiming people have been nasty to her in comments on youtube posts, eventhough nothing is ever visible. Even whrn dhe used to fo lives on a Saturdays,she regularly accused people of calling her fat in the chat,but no one ever saw the comments . Occasionally shed post about her dad ssying he bullies her,because he had repeatedly told her to dtop buying tat, stop eating and behaving like a child.
I used to sit in on a bunch of her live streams and I never saw a single troll in chat. If the bits about her dad are true I don't think that's bullying. When you are in your 30's and 40's I think that's just parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My favourites are gentlewhispering
Tingting ASMR
Moonlight cottage
---
Oh no is she??
I can’t stop listening to the crystal one she reuploaded recently.

I’ve also been watching itsblitzzz again for visual triggers! Such a shame she’s such a self centred obnoxious idiot

There is no way Youtube pays her enough with her views. I just peeped her channel to check her views and her average is 2k no matter when she posted the video. I don't know how she sees her views and doesn't think that it might help her to mix things up???

I used to sit in on a bunch of her live streams and I never saw a single troll in chat. If the bits about her dad are true I don't think that's bullying. When you are in your 30's and 40's I think that's just parenting.
yeah i didn't think they would! she's been doing asmr for so long but there's been little improvement to her content over the years, like she's stayed stuck in one place while her peers surpass her. i don't think being a good asmr creator means you need fancy equipment at all (i love ASMR Midnight who uses her phone cam, a mic and mostly items she already has), but i do remember her buying all this equipment like those ear-shaped mics which felt like an effort but i can't remember seeing her using that stuff in recent years? and she has a throne gifting page but there's not much on there for asmr content.

also.. does anyone remember years ago when she said or alluded to her and nathan being on a break? don't know why i just never bought it

Reactions: 3
yeah i didn't think they would! she's been doing asmr for so long but there's been little improvement to her content over the years, like she's stayed stuck in one place while her peers surpass her. i don't think being a good asmr creator means you need fancy equipment at all (i love ASMR Midnight who uses her phone cam, a mic and mostly items she already has), but i do remember her buying all this equipment like those ear-shaped mics which felt like an effort but i can't remember seeing her using that stuff in recent years? and she has a throne gifting page but there's not much on there for asmr content.

also.. does anyone remember years ago when she said or alluded to her and nathan being on a break? don't know why i just never bought it
They have an odd relationship, maybe it's convenient for him but its odd he no longer is involved with her channel. In the past he filmed weekly with her

They have an odd relationship, maybe it's convenient for him but its odd he no longer is involved with her channel. In the past he filmed weekly with her
I can’t remember who it was but a while ago an asmrtist said they don’t post their partners because they lose followers. It wouldn’t be a shock if Laura got wind of that. Or maybe he got over it which I wouldn’t blame him for. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm finding it more and more difficult to land on asmrtists I like. There is so much fast/aggressive asmr now it's kind of flooded out the rest, along with loads of mouth sounds and eating videos which are just not my thing.

I really wish there were more people like Jeannie B ASMR, library of whispers, southernasmr sounds, gentle whispering, and let's find out. To me that is true asmr, slow and careful and very precise. And also not too overproduced (though one could argue Maria's stuff is quite gloss but it works somehow). I miss more lo-fi stuff being as common as it once was.

It's all personal taste so am not saying the stuff I don't like isn't valid, but I wish it was easier to curate my content of choice.
---
Oh, Latte ASMR is another I love. Again on the glossy side of production yet very soft and gentle and so satisfying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I love that there is an ASMR thread! My favourites are Gentle Whispering, WhispersRed and JeanieB and always adding new ones. I wish I could go somewhere to be ASMR'd in real life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've gone back to listening to Soft Anna PL recently. She was soooooo good, I wish she'd come back. Perfect lo-fi, soft spoken vibes. Articulate Design is also good, his lovely soft Scottish accent really works well.

Reactions: 5
i have become so fussy with asmr over the years but i prefer when it's as realistic as possible so a regular/fast pace, talking normally or slightly softer, and not treating everything like it's made of delicate glass! i liked fast and aggressive asmr but it's become the same one style, i don't know who started it but it's an instant turn-off when i go on a video and see/hear those fluttery clicky fingers and 'hello hello hello hello' if anyone knows what i'm on about lol

my faves are ASMR Midnight, Lila Rose ASMR, IslaASMR and ASMR Vibes!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love that there is an ASMR thread! My favourites are Gentle Whispering, WhispersRed and JeanieB and always adding new ones. I wish I could go somewhere to be ASMR'd in real life!!
there is an ASMR spa in Paisley if you’re anywhere near! She has a page on tiktok called Light Asmr Massage - looks amazing!!
---
I'm finding it more and more difficult to land on asmrtists I like. There is so much fast/aggressive asmr now it's kind of flooded out the rest, along with loads of mouth sounds and eating videos which are just not my thing.

I really wish there were more people like Jeannie B ASMR, library of whispers, southernasmr sounds, gentle whispering, and let's find out. To me that is true asmr, slow and careful and very precise. And also not too overproduced (though one could argue Maria's stuff is quite gloss but it works somehow). I miss more lo-fi stuff being as common as it once was.

It's all personal taste so am not saying the stuff I don't like isn't valid, but I wish it was easier to curate my content of choice.
---
Oh, Latte ASMR is another I love. Again on the glossy side of production yet very soft and gentle and so satisfying.
If you like lo fi stuff look at Queen of Serenes stuff is great especially this make up artist role play!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

---
Have you listened to ASMR August at all? She is in the same category I think as Jeannie and Maria etc. ASMR Jas also.

Reactions: 4

---
You might like Rea Moon ASMR she’s more on the gentle side.

LOVE QOS & her old stuff. Wish she still posted 😩😩🥲🥲🥲
there is an ASMR spa in Paisley if you’re anywhere near! She has a page on tiktok called Light Asmr Massage - looks amazing!!
---

If you like lo fi stuff look at Queen of Serenes stuff is great especially this make up artist role play!

• Heart