ASMR Channels #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Nic from Be Braves other channel is painful to watch, she’s gone to Cornwall and is completely burnt and moaning and negative about everything!! She would drain me so much!

Reactions: 4
God Nic from Be Braves other channel is painful to watch, she’s gone to Cornwall and is completely burnt and moaning and negative about everything!! She would drain me so much!
It looks like she wants to join mainstream Youtube but I think she needs to pay closer attention to why their content gets them views. 😬

Reactions: 2
It looks like she wants to join mainstream Youtube but I think she needs to pay closer attention to why their content gets them views. 😬
Itsblitzzz was the same way. You could tell she wanted to be an L.A. social media influencer but her asmr content got way better views than her non asmr content. Now she doesn’t do any asmr content which is a shame because she was really good at it.

Reactions: 6
absolutely - it would be like me trying to vlog my day in the life when all it consists of is me scrolling tik tok for 6 hours, eating toast and cleaning my cats litter tray out! You have to have actual interesting content don’t you !

• Heart
Reactions: 2
absolutely - it would be like me trying to vlog my day in the life when all it consists of is me scrolling tik tok for 6 hours, eating toast and cleaning my cats litter tray out! You have to have actual interesting content don’t you !
That would be very relatable, however!! I would watch. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That would be very relatable, however!! I would watch. 😂
My fave kind of content is regular old tit. i don’t care for sky dives or holidays to a 5 star hotel in Dubai. I’d rather watch someone do ordinary things because I watch for the youtuber themselves and find the mundane “boring” relatable and comforting in a way.

Reactions: 3