ASMR Channels #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed the…change in whisperaudios thumbnails?
IMG_6905.jpeg

IMG_6903.jpeg

IMG_6902.jpeg
IMG_6901.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Gettting her tits out for views- disappointed that asmrtists feel the need to denigrate themselves this way & cheapen their content. It’s an instant Ick
I unfollowed her a while ago, when she stopped doing favourites of the month and started to go down the this route. Pity cause I liked her content before.

Reactions: 9
This is definitely a big change from Dr. Hastings. 😅 The really sad thing is that it looks like her change has paid off in views.
---
oh I’ve just found her page recently too, she’s adorable isn’t she 😊
all of the sudden she's been showing up all over my feed! I love her. She has a very safe vibe.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if this has been mentioned but I use to love Springbok ASMR and she vanished for years but she’s back 😻😻

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why is Be Brave Be You always so angry. Angry posts all on her youtube community page. Always complaining she has dropping views, complaining she gets no sponsored or collaboration views. Nobody’s forcing you to do this luv? You can get a real job if you are not doing well at this one anymore? Her negative attitude really puts me off

Reactions: 13
Why is Be Brave Be You always so angry. Angry posts all on her youtube community page. Always complaining she has dropping views, complaining she gets no sponsored or collaboration views. Nobody’s forcing you to do this luv? You can get a real job if you are not doing well at this one anymore? Her negative attitude really puts me off
People actually have asked her a lot of times why she doesn't get a real job and she says it's becasue of her fibromyalgia. There have to be lower key jobs someone could do but it does seem like making ASMR makes her miserable most of the time.

She really is - I love her asmr role plays but unsubscribed from her other channel as all she used to do was moan and be negative. She would do unboxing videos of glossy boxes and complain about every single product, why she kept ordering them I’ll never know 😂

Reactions: 5
She really is - I love her asmr role plays but unsubscribed from her other channel as all she used to do was moan and be negative. She would do unboxing videos of glossy boxes and complain about every single product, why she kept ordering them I’ll never know 😂
Maybe complaining makes her happy! Some people are like that. 🤣 I just saw the most recent complaining post on her community page. To me, it feels like she's trying to put herself in a victim position to her followers which is cringe. I can see that her views are down and I am sure that is frustrating but the people who are looking at her community page are the people who are still there and supporting her. There must be a lot of emotional whiplash for her followers. 😬 The complaining and also it looks like a lot of her video thumbnails really look the same are probably both why her views are down.

Reactions: 6
Yep exactly that - I do really love a lot of her role plays but if you look at her videos they are all really similar - medical assessments and scalp checks on repeat! Must be hard to think of new content though. But yeah she is a right old moaner 😂

I've messaged her a few times with a few different video ideas and it falls on deaf ears, BBBY used to be my fave and I'd live for the Wed/Sun uploads but all her videos are the same now, and I haven't watched any for months :(

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if this has been mentioned but I use to love Springbok ASMR and she vanished for years but she’s back 😻😻

I was overjoyed to see her return, and to see she's still such good friends with AsMattR/Mattastic ASMR. Two of the best OGs.
Wishing Springbok lots of good healing and wellness in her recovery journey.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
she was the same for some world food snack box subscription thing too, they were probably gifted to her but she did a few of them and never liked any of the snacks

she was the same for some world food snack box subscription thing too, they were probably gifted to her but she did a few of them and never liked any of the snacks
I remember those! She’s proper negative all the time, would be so draining to be around (I do love a lot of her asmr videos though!)

Some of her reactions felt borderline offensive lol
---
I was overjoyed to see her return, and to see she's still such good friends with AsMattR/Mattastic ASMR. Two of the best OGs.
Wishing Springbok lots of good healing and wellness in her recovery journey.
So excited to see her back! Now crossing fingers for Heather.

• Heart