Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AS IF taj said to her “I like that the elf teaches me lessons” more like she copped so much hate for her disgusting use of the elf on the shelf and of course instead of taking accountability ashy just deflects 🙄

Reactions: 6
AS IF taj said to her “I like that the elf teaches me lessons” more like she copped so much hate for her disgusting use of the elf on the shelf and of course instead of taking accountability ashy just deflects 🙄
This! The way she talks about what Taj apparently says to her, he’s like a rational thinking adult. Didn’t happen.

She’s trying so hard to make a bump 😂 trying to be relevant as a pregnant influencer.
also the passive aggressive share of that parenting reel. No one cares that you parent differently Ashy; it’s that the elf thing was inappropriate. Massive difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
gross. I wonder if her new lil baby will enjoy all this content being available everywhere for everyone. Her 14week update was just her loving herself sick again 🤮
Oh my gosh…. So gross!! Anyone seen gretty a layest TikTok thing with the kids 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Oh god this pregnancy, she’s already insufferable. It’s going to be worse than Sarahs Day and that’s saying something 😓

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She feels like this 14 weeks has gone fast… also when she was doing her “bump update” you could see her breathing out the more she focused in on it, and then tried to tell everyone she was holding the same as when she was pregnant with Taj. There’s not much there yet to hold 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She feels like this 14 weeks has gone fast… also when she was doing her “bump update” you could see her breathing out the more she focused in on it, and then tried to tell everyone she was holding the same as when she was pregnant with Taj. There’s not much there yet to hold 🤦‍♀️
It will be a looong 9 months. Wish they would sort out taj hair.. he looks like a doofus! Are they going for the “surfy” look

Reactions: 5
Don’t you just love Ashy I just went to look and see what I had of my happyways and I’m totally out don’t forget my Discount code 🤦🏼‍♀️ This girl can turn into Anything into marketing ploy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ive been following this page for a while now and cant believe how ab thinks we are so stupid re the indirect advertising she does and the pregnancy oversharing is😩

The bragging about the ring has me just slapping my own head. She literally has NO sensitivity at all. Let's post a photo to the feed and ask how everyone's lives have been impacted and how the last year hasn't been what we all wanted. But then continue to brag and all the diamonds I have in my ring and don't know what to do with them! tit girl! Get serious...there is a reason your stirring the pot in your latest "clue" in your next scam....perhaps you need to get a clue yourself!

My god shut the hell up about eating dairy! Got one little tiny headache 🙄🙄 Try being allergic to peanuts like me & never being able to eat a Reece’s peanut butter cup 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.