Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot stand it when people do stories or Snapchat whilst driving. If you don’t care about your life, fine, but you’re also responsible for not killing other people on the road! What about kids in cars?! Asshats.

Who remembers that video Ashy, Gretty and Sammy did to the “trolls”. They went on and on about not caring or engaging in what people thought of them, then went to the trouble of filing a video, editing it and uploading it to show how much they “didn’t care”.

Reactions: 3
Whatever happened to Ashy posting all the time about children in danger and abducted children. She was often crying on stories and she loved that Adam Whittington guy who is quite problematic. He has shared some horrible stories with accusatory comments towards Cleo’s parents yesterday. I think Ashy even did a podcast with him. She hasn’t mentioned the ‘cause’ for months now.

Reactions: 2
Whatever happened to Ashy posting all the time about children in danger and abducted children. She was often crying on stories and she loved that Adam Whittington guy who is quite problematic. He has shared some horrible stories with accusatory comments towards Cleo’s parents yesterday. I think Ashy even did a podcast with him. She hasn’t mentioned the ‘cause’ for months now.
I hope to god they didn’t pay her. Ashy only does stuff because it’s trendy in the hopes of getting attention or followers, or she’s being paid. She’s probably moved on to the next thing now.

I hope to god they didn’t pay her. Ashy only does stuff because it’s trendy in the hopes of getting attention or followers, or she’s being paid. She’s probably moved on to the next thing now.
So true. She will no doubt jump on the next bandwagon with her Ill-informed nonsense!

Poor kid can’t even wake up in a bad mood without ashy getting onto Insta and filming what she does to help him with his bad mood. Toxic positivity much?? Sometimes we just wake up grumpy 🤷🏻‍♀️
Poor taj he even say get the phone away from me an she laughed it off

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I like the reliving of Ashy’s wild ventures. Remember Sea Squad? When she deadset thought she was going to fill a cruise ship with people who wanted to do her workouts and eat greens powder? Last time I checked, cruises were for people who wanted to sit around and carbo load at the buffet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like the reliving of Ashy’s wild ventures. Remember Sea Squad? When she deadset thought she was going to fill a cruise ship with people who wanted to do her workouts and eat greens powder? Last time I checked, cruises were for people who wanted to sit around and carbo load at the buffet.
Holy tit I’d forgotten about that 😆 hilarious. Who in their right mind would want to be stuck on a cruise ship with Steve.

• Haha
Remember the children’s band thing set to rival the wiggles?
Omg yes!!! That Levi was writing all the songs 😂 And didn’t they have an ‘ashy’ mascot costume thing too? Can’t remember if it was in relation to the children’s band or a different venture for fitness for young kids.

• Haha
Yes! Didn’t they let Sammy audition for a part in the kids show - they showed her audition and she wasn’t that good so she didn’t make the cut. So awkward but it was amazing to watch.

• Haha
‘Ashy and Friends’ 😂
Did it ever go ahead? IIRC it was ‘postponed’ and then never spoken about again 😂

Reactions: 3
Yes! Didn’t they let Sammy audition for a part in the kids show - they showed her audition and she wasn’t that good so she didn’t make the cut. So awkward but it was amazing to watch.
yes ashy and friends ! Gosh I forgot about that one. And people kept asking about it and she just kept deflecting.. and then it never happened.

Thank you for this thread ! I was an ashy follower in the early days until my eyes opened to the toxicity…. For example, i will never forgot the raw episode where Sammy was following Ashy’s program and ashy actually weighed her on camera - it was years ago and I still think about how horrific it was that so called best fried would do that to their friend for the sake of a blog.

and the whole ashy Sammy gretty dynamic - another classic example of ashys toxic behaviour, for years they sold the squad narrative and overshared their friendship - even ashy having girls days out etc, yet as soon as we pick that something is off we are gaslit and told “oh we have our own lives”. Please.

Now I may be reading too much into this.. I thought it was a little funny that ashy legs looked a bit Unflattering in the picture at the baby shower then hours later she posted a video of her legs 😆

No sammy or gretty at Nats baby shower 🤔
I actually think this is why Sammy and ashy aren’t as close… I remember once before someone asked why Nat wasn’t at gretty wedding an she’s was quiet bitchy an was like well I’m not her friend!

Attachments

Ashy- I don’t like the white sauce in lasagna. I just like beef mince, pasta sheets and cheese on top??? bechamel sauce is the best part of lasagna…

• Haha
Ashy- I don’t like the white sauce in lasagna. I just like beef mince, pasta sheets and cheese on top??? bechamel sauce is the best part of lasagna…
Too much fat in bechamel sauce babes 🤣 her eating is soooo disorded. She would thousands of calories a day in clean treats and then does a 2 hour walk a day to burn it all off. She is so unhealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.