Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no! Guys please keep ashy in your thoughts! She was going to work from home today and there’s been construction going on all day In her multi million dollar beachfront home! Poor thibg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I get the feeling Nat and Ashy are both anti-vax. I know Nat is into all the Covid conspiracy crap as I have seen her comment in Leila’s lives. Has anything ever heard Ashy mention if she got the Covid vax?

I get the feeling Nat and Ashy are both anti-vax. I know Nat is into all the Covid conspiracy crap as I have seen her comment in Leila’s lives. Has anything ever heard Ashy mention if she got the Covid vax?
Sorry anyone not anything

Reactions: 2

Sorry anyone not anything
I thought this too! Well with the announcement today we will find out post Dec 17 and whether They still go out and about or whether they suddenly stay home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmmm maybe she has shares or part owner as it states on Asic
She just owns the business name 'Baseline' - completely different to the actual business. Costs less than $100 to own the business name for 3 years.

Reactions: 1
She just owns the business name 'Baseline' - completely different to the actual business. Costs less than $100 to own the business name for 3 years.
Sorry, I don't mean Ashy owns the Business name. I mean she's just mentioned as part of the business name.

Sorry, I don't mean Ashy owns the Business name. I mean she's just mentioned as part of the business name.
the old one was toned by ashy bines was guilty of buying 🤦🏼‍♀️
(Worst products might I add) this one is just baseline isn’t it?

the old one was toned by ashy bines was guilty of buying 🤦🏼‍♀️
(Worst products might I add) this one is just baseline isn’t it?
She sells it as Baseline by Ashy Bines, but it my memory serves me (and it usually doesn’t..) the registered name is only Baseline.

She sells it as Baseline by Ashy Bines, but it my memory serves me (and it usually doesn’t..) the registered name is only Baseline.
So, TF Apparel Pty Ltd is the Entity that owns the Business name 'Baseline by Ashy Bines'. A 'parent' business that actually owns and manages several businesses will buy business names to differentiate between each one's finances for tax purposes (in short). Parent Businesses that don't manage more than one business usually don't need to buy business names. So, Ashy doesn't own Baseline. Baselines business name might be called 'Baseline by Ashy Bines' which doesn't equate ownership (and probably just as well after the tit-show also known as 'Toned by Ashy Bines'). Ashy is just the face of this particular business and is most likely paid a percentage of profit plus other perks like free clothes, increase in (genuine) insta following etc.

Attachments

• Wow
So, TF Apparel Pty Ltd is the Entity that owns the Business name 'Baseline by Ashy Bines'. A 'parent' business that actually owns and manages several businesses will buy business names to differentiate between each one's finances for tax purposes (in short). Parent Businesses that don't manage more than one business usually don't need to buy business names. So, Ashy doesn't own Baseline. Baselines business name might be called 'Baseline by Ashy Bines' which doesn't equate ownership (and probably just as well after the tit-show also known as 'Toned by Ashy Bines'). Ashy is just the face of this particular business and is most likely paid a percentage of profit plus other perks like free clothes, increase in (genuine) insta following etc.
Thank you. Yes, I knew she didn’t own it and TF Apparel do, but I just couldn’t remember if it was just Baseline or Baseline by AB that was registered.
there’s more on this discussion a few pages back for anyone else interested!

Culture kings owns baseline and she is just the face. I know one of the customer service people that work at CK and she told me months ago that she doesn’t even own it but carries on like it’s her baby and that she does all the designs for it - she doesn’t 🤪. There’s not one honest bone in that ladies body

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Aaaaannndddd she's off on another weekend 'getaway!!! Holy crap they're away having a 'reset' more than they're home!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aaaaannndddd she's off on another weekend 'getaway!!! Holy crap they're away having a 'reset' more than they're home!!!
Well she is a busy woman. Putting her name to items that she has no hand in actually designing or making. It must be a demanding life to make smoothies, getting on IG stories, making TikToks and planning where to go away with all the money she makes doing fck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey guys, question - does anyone recall seeing an announcement post from Ashy and/or the Three Birds about them doing Ashy and Steve's new home renovation? It was a while ago, perhaps 6-12 months ago? I just have a memory of seeing something posted.

Hey guys, question - does anyone recall seeing an announcement post from Ashy and/or the Three Birds about them doing Ashy and Steve's new home renovation? It was a while ago, perhaps 6-12 months ago? I just have a memory of seeing something posted.
Ohh interesting! I don’t recall, but if it was on Three Birds account I don’t follow them so I wouldn’t have seen it.

Ok.. I went on the Baseline website late last night to see the pricing of some stuff out of curiosity. Everything was still available. I went back on early this morning, everything is sold out.
This strikes me as interesting given her stories about work stress at 6am.
Do you think hardly anything sold and now they’ve put sold out on everything so they can “restock” and it will suddenly become available again?
This time around, we haven’t been treated to any stories of what sizes and products have sold out or limited remaining, and hardly any reshares of people’s stories of their orders.
Surely the website hasn’t randomly sold out in a few hours? Her collections never sell out. And if they did, no matter what AB was doing, she’d stop and put it on Instagram for sure.
Her FL tights are $100!!!! Rockwear is great quality and you can usually get 2 pairs of tights for $100. Even Stax aren’t that expensive, and they’ve been around longer than Baseline.

Attachments

Last edited:
I absolutely live in the stax seamless range - I wouldn’t buy baseline if it was the only range available. It’s not great quality. Can’t believe she’s gone away for another weekend away - id love her to live in the real world

Well she is a busy woman. Putting her name to items that she has no hand in actually designing or making. It must be a demanding life to make smoothies, getting on IG stories, making TikToks and planning where to go away with all the money she makes doing fck all.
Don’t forget doing the same booty and legs workout every day for the past 10 years, with the exact same weights #fitspo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.