Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha šŸ˜ omg yes!! Iā€™m thinking sheā€™s probably got something in the pipeline that she will claim helped her fall pregnant!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha šŸ˜ omg yes!! Iā€™m thinking sheā€™s probably got something in the pipeline that she will claim helped her fall pregnant!
Omg stoooopppp! So funny I almost woke my partner laughing.
And the flat butt comment...I was like we are not playinggggg! You all crack me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Howā€™s Natā€™s post for a PA and occasional babysitter šŸ¤Ø she basically wants someone to run her business and only wants a blue card for Bub. No first aid? No experience with babies? What an odd PD.
Do we think the incense biz is really doing that well?

Reactions: 4
Ok so have a theory about the bunnies friendship changing. Sammy is friends with Molly, molly is business partners with Chloe Szep in wellness web. Chloe has Szep activewear which I believe has done really well. Ashy could not handle that. Also I have to say Iā€™m not exactly a fan of Chloe and Mollyā€™s toxic positivity but even know they are into wellness itā€™s clear they also know how to actually have fun, Ashy could never!!!
Gretty and Sammy were both celebrating Mollyā€™s birthday lastnight.

Ok so have a theory about the bunnies friendship changing. Sammy is friends with Molly, molly is business partners with Chloe Szep in wellness web. Chloe has Szep activewear which I believe has done really well. Ashy could not handle that. Also I have to say Iā€™m not exactly a fan of Chloe and Mollyā€™s toxic positivity but even know they are into wellness itā€™s clear they also know how to actually have fun, Ashy could never!!!
Gretty and Sammy were both celebrating Mollyā€™s birthday lastnight.
Now she has posted some losing friendship quote on her stories and gaining new better friendsā€¦. Feels like a dig at the bunnies šŸ˜‚

I wish ashy would stop trying to make out like sheā€™s a ā€œnaturalā€ born mum when she was holding shezā€™s baby. Iā€™m sorry but in my opinion everything she does is so fake and everything she does has an agenda. I have no doubt she loves taj so much but i wonder how heā€™ll feel when he grows up and reads that his mum only fell pregnant because she wanted to be like gretty

Reactions: 5
Anyone see ashy talking about the tooth brush? an saying how electric toothbrushes are better for your teethā€¦ now sheā€™s a dentist šŸ˜‚ ohh an tagging the brand but claiming she paid for it! šŸ˜‚ ok ashyā€¦ I feel like Iā€™m picking at everything but every time I see her stories she puts herself in it!

Anyone see ashy talking about the tooth brush? an saying how electric toothbrushes are better for your teethā€¦ now sheā€™s a dentist šŸ˜‚ ohh an tagging the brand but claiming she paid for it! šŸ˜‚ ok ashyā€¦ I feel like Iā€™m picking at everything but every time I see her stories she puts herself in it!
Sheā€™s got some cheek! Her teeth are veneers!!! šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
Yeah I love how she just conveniently left her toothbrush at the airport šŸ™„ yeah right. Ashy is the queen of pretending things arenā€™t gifted.
Remember when she ā€œfoundā€ that superannuation company?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So annoying that her, gretty and sammy donā€™t declare ads or gifted items! I know in the Uk they can get into big trouble for it and you can report them.

So annoying that her, gretty and sammy donā€™t declare ads or gifted items! I know in the Uk they can get into big trouble for it and you can report them.
You can get into big trouble here if you donā€™t declare ads

Plus ashy not liking Sammy's recent post of the girls together. She might be losing gretty too.

They sleep in seperate rooms anyone but Steveā€™s barely there, always off with his friends or playing tennis.
precious Ashy canā€™t share a bed with her husband because he snores and we all know the princess needs her 8 hours of sleep otherwise she just canā€™t handle it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.