Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask anyone with kids can you getaway as much as ashy I feel like she goes away every second weekend because she needs time to herself and give self love, also change in friends already again I’m sure when nat gives birth she might be given the boot as well.

Reactions: 3
How can she miss the plane???? ….and yet again off to another beach destination. She really doesn’t like to try something new!

Reactions: 4
Can I ask anyone with kids can you getaway as much as ashy I feel like she goes away every second weekend because she needs time to herself and give self love, also change in friends already again I’m sure when nat gives birth she might be given the boot as well.
Nat won’t give up without a fight, she has to leech off Ashy for all she is worth.

• Haha
Nat will neverrrrr fight with ashy until she’s officially an **influencer** that’s all she’s ever wanted and shes well on her way to getting it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My kids are a tad older than Taj, but no way. Also, I wouldn’t want to actually go away that much without my kids!
Imagine going all that way for a 2 night getaway. What a wank.

• Haha
Her prices are ridiculous! I never see many people actually wearing the items I feel like toned was way more successful, the prints she chooses are so ugly and it’s funny how every launch is omg this is my favourite collection ever! 😂 also hi everyone! I followed years ago when I actually thought I liked her but now she gets on my nerves the more I watch so it’s good I have people to talk to about it I always read this chat to have a laugh but I’m here to comment now ❤

Reactions: 5
I went to America a few years back my ex wouldn’t let me take our daughter I felt so guilty I wouldn’t even go to Disneyland or do half the things I wanted I felt bad.

Anyone remember I said everytime she goes away it's because she hasn't been invited to something....Grettys birthday party. Plus I can't find ashy liking the last few posts of gretty instagram posts. Hmmm

• Wow
Anyone remember I said everytime she goes away it's because she hasn't been invited to something....Grettys birthday party. Plus I can't find ashy liking the last few posts of gretty instagram posts. Hmmm
Yes I thought the same, especially since it was a last minute trip!

Plus the old Ashy look alike hanging with the girls. She looks like Ashy used too...can you agree?
Just had to go and look and yes!!!! Looks like they have a new tripod 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes I thought the same, especially since it was a last minute trip!

Just had to go and look and yes!!!! Looks like they have a new tripod 😂
Pretty sure that the girls name is Bec she was in Ashys bridal party. Ashy isn't friends with her anymore either

LOL i came to say the same thing! Everytime

I hope Ashy is watching her follower count. Only 1500 followers until she goes below 1M. Let’s take a vote - how do we think she will replenish? An influencer competition or the traditional buying followers?

I hope Ashy is watching her follower count. Only 1500 followers until she goes below 1M. Let’s take a vote - how do we think she will replenish? An influencer competition or the traditional buying followers?
I honestly don’t know how she still has a following. It’s maddening. Especially with how passive aggressive she is in all her responses!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.