Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg!
I've had this thought for a LONG time, I get vibes from people and Steve having a side chick is something that I've always felt. Tennis/boys night etc. They go out separately all the time.

The one with Miley as the cover image?
What is the name of this Insta I have to see lol

Reactions: 2
Just watched Ashys new YouTube video and does anyone else feel really gross about the whole fertility struggles angle? She said they’ve been trying for 6 months with no outside help and were only just looking into the fertility side now… like that doesn’t seem like a long time and I’m sure it’s still very sad but theres women that have been going through IVF etc for years. It just feels like such a feel sorry for me campaign and really disingenuous…

Reactions: 4
What is the name of this Insta I have to see lol
influencersintrouble

Just watched Ashys new YouTube video and does anyone else feel really gross about the whole fertility struggles angle? She said they’ve been trying for 6 months with no outside help and were only just looking into the fertility side now… like that doesn’t seem like a long time and I’m sure it’s still very sad but theres women that have been going through IVF etc for years. It just feels like such a feel sorry for me campaign and really disingenuous…
Yes. Ashy 100% does things to either stay relevant or to create attention around herself (anyone remember when she compared Tess Holliday to an anorexia sufferer?!).
Fertility struggles seem to have created talk on social media lately, so that’s Ashy’s in. Unfortunately what Ashy doesn’t realise is that no one cares about her anymore.

influencersintrouble

Yes. Ashy 100% does things to either stay relevant or to create attention around herself (anyone remember when she compared Tess Holliday to an anorexia sufferer?!).
Fertility struggles seem to have created talk on social media lately, so that’s Ashy’s in. Unfortunately what Ashy doesn’t realise is that no one cares about her anymore.
Ashy is prob still on the pill.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ashy is prob still on the pill.
Agree. I feel she doesn’t want another baby, that’s all Steve. But she can see through Georgie Stevenson and even Nat that sharing a TTC journey = engagement. She clearly struggled with the newborn/baby phase and has no live in Aunty Jo to parent for her now. Also has said for five years she is happy with one child.

Agree. I feel she doesn’t want another baby, that’s all Steve. But she can see through Georgie Stevenson and even Nat that sharing a TTC journey = engagement. She clearly struggled with the newborn/baby phase and has no live in Aunty Jo to parent for her now. Also has said for five years she is happy with one child.
Especially if she isn't with Steve or love each other anymore. That's also another reason why she will NOT comment on the sex topic.

Yep agreed.

Reactions: 1
I agree with all you ladies and I also don’t believe that ashy is struggling to conceive. She would sell her soul if it meant bringing in some extra money for. Steve and ashy have f**ked over nearly everyone. I believe she is still on the pill. She has said for years and years that she only wants one baby.

Reactions: 3
Always wondered what happened with that aunty jo? She was on her snap constantly now nothing.

I feel like with Sarah’s Day and Chontel being pregnant, she’s becoming more and more irrelevant

Do Ashy and any of her friends have actual jobs? They always seem to be on little getaways!

Reactions: 5
Nat is looking for a nanny. Never ever want to mummy shame but she’s not exactly running an empire and needs a full time nanny does she.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw that and also saw to be a personal assistant at the same time....What!
Ashy will do the same when she falls pregnant after she milks the fertility thing for as long as possible. She could barely handle taj at the newborn stage no way will she be able to handle a child and a baby

Also did we work out that sammy wasn't following nat or the other way around? Sammy has liked nats bump photo (the newest one).

Ashy will do the same when she falls pregnant after she milks the fertility thing for as long as possible. She could barely handle taj at the newborn stage no way will she be able to handle a child and a baby
Without at least 8 hours of unbroken sleep, she can't cope!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t watch ashy snaps all the time but when I do she’s always saying I hope you had a good sleep I didn’t!! No one cares lol I can’t help but think if all of ashy programs and Little concoctions she’s made up were that great why would it be so hard for her to fall pregnant l? I mean it could be Steve but if these things she’s brought out are as good as they say wouldn’t Steve be using them..

• Haha
I don’t watch ashy snaps all the time but when I do she’s always saying I hope you had a good sleep I didn’t!! No one cares lol I can’t help but think if all of ashy programs and Little concoctions she’s made up were that great why would it be so hard for her to fall pregnant l? I mean it could be Steve but if these things she’s brought out are as good as they say wouldn’t Steve be using them..
Same way she brought out a booty program but still has a flat booty! Ha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.