Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s because Ashy and steve literally have no original idea in their tiny brains, they have to copy every one.
It was absolutely disgusting what they did to Labang body

Reactions: 5
Ashy really out here trying to prove Sammy and her still friends. Atleast this time she admitted they aren’t as good friends… but tried to compare it to not being as good friends as they were when they were 20… ahh ashy you two were still besties until a couple of years ago. Meanwhile Sammy isn’t even trying to pretend anymore clearly wearing anything but baseline activewear
I know didn’t you love her whole sometimes people come into your life in season speech 😂
There friendship seem to of went down hill when Ashy hired Nat as her PA

Yep last night in her QNA 🤣 she said she doesn’t have any fillers and just gets Botox because she grinds her teeth aka what all the health influencers say so they can get their Botox and also sell their natural products without coping tit

Gretty has had sooo much done and I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that she also had lipo on her legs stomach and thighs , she was always quite hippy and a little on the larger side but has maintained her size 6 figure for years now even after giving birth
Gretty reminds me of a leather handbag, she seems like a nice girl but her skin is so badly sun damaged an she continues to do more damage to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ouch! Not surprised from Ashy, but Sammy and Gretty seem close.
ashy is probably fcked off that Sammy doesn’t follow her programs 😂 (in reference toSamky tagging a PT in her stories).

Reactions: 1
Ouch! Not surprised from Ashy, but Sammy and Gretty seem close.
ashy is probably fcked off that Sammy doesn’t follow her programs 😂 (in reference toSamky tagging a PT in her stories).
Omg I saw that...and clearly not wearing baseline....oh my gawwwdddd...how dare she!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All I remember is that she used to feed Taj nothing but vegetable mush and clean treats until he was like 2 or so. Man she’s awkward

• Sick
Does anyone remember when she bought out her active wear brand and they would constantly be saying Sammy was in a “medium” when she’s obviously a size 16 or so. I felt like the body shamed Sammy a lot. I don’t like any of them but I now feel like Sammy is much more on brand and embracing her size as a bigger girl instead of trying to fit in with Ashy and Gretty.

And greens powder! He would literally eat it from the spoon! 😑😑
She had taj around the same time I had my first baby and I’m by no means mother of the year but I remember thinking wow that’s so odd about most of her parenting

Does anyone remember when she bought out her active wear brand and they would constantly be saying Sammy was in a “medium” when she’s obviously a size 16 or so. I felt like the body shamed Sammy a lot. I don’t like any of them but I now feel like Sammy is much more on brand and embracing her size as a bigger girl instead of trying to fit in with Ashy and Gretty.

She had taj around the same time I had my first baby and I’m by no means mother of the year but I remember thinking wow that’s so odd about most of her parenting
That’s a really good point about the body shaming. That probably had something yo do with the friendship breakdown.

hahaha the greens powder 🤮 by all means put it in drinks or something, but I was horrified when he ate it straight from the spoon 😆

• Sick

I actually have come to like Sammy a lot more of late. She seems a lot more down to earth nowadays. Now she is not longer caught up in the tripod of bunny, kitten and all the other stupid names they called each other!

Reactions: 7
Oh no you got home sooo late… 10:30 you must have been the absolute life of the party. I’m convinced she doesn’t actually know how to have fun she only goes out for the photo ops… I mean those candid photos are just soo good 😂🤣😂🤦‍♀️. What is Steve’s obsession with trying to scare Taj.. we aren’t talking about just jumping out saying boo, this is nightmare inducing stuff

Anyone see how awkward the dinner was? Ashys witch face stirring her cocktail then when she realised the camera was on her she fake laughed!? Plus no photos of them together and no Nat. Total social set up to prevent anymore backlash.

Ashy is literally the most boring person on the planet. She has nooo idea how to have fun 🤷🏻‍♀️ The new trend with health and fitness influencers is to show that life is about balance, ashy is of course trying to keep up with that trend but can’t even do that. She couldn’t even go out and have fun last night

Reactions: 3
Oh no you got home sooo late… 10:30 you must have been the absolute life of the party. I’m convinced she doesn’t actually know how to have fun she only goes out for the photo ops… I mean those candid photos are just soo good 😂🤣😂🤦‍♀️. What is Steve’s obsession with trying to scare Taj.. we aren’t talking about just jumping out saying boo, this is nightmare inducing stuff
The scaring thing is so strange. I just don’t understand. I mean I’ve done the old “boo” to my kids when they don’t realise I’m there, but I don’t get the lengths these two go to.

And I love how they always seem to get their designer bags in their story photos.
Omg SO riCh gUYzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The dinner was clearly only a photo opp so people would stop asking about their “friendship!” it looked awkward even the pictures they did together you could see a bad vibe! Also anyone get the feeling ashy “thinks” she’s the hotter friend lol

Anyone see how awkward the dinner was? Ashys witch face stirring her cocktail then when she realised the camera was on her she fake laughed!? Plus no photos of them together and no Nat. Total social set up to prevent anymore backlash.
Who’s story was that on? There was pictures but looked awkward as to me!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.