Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dinner was clearly only a photo opp so people would stop asking about their “friendship!” it looked awkward even the pictures they did together you could see a bad vibe! Also anyone get the feeling ashy “thinks” she’s the hotter friend lol

Who’s story was that on? There was pictures but looked awkward as to me!
i seen it on Gretty And Sammy’s.

Also awkward how in the group shot Gretty was in the middle, usually isn’t it the birthday person in the middle at their own party in pics?

Reactions: 2
i seen it on Gretty And Sammy’s.

Also awkward how in the group shot Gretty was in the middle, usually isn’t it the birthday person in the middle at their own party in pics?
I thought the exact same thing!!!! They all sat separately at dinner also. It's okay to grow distant or apart but fml don't fake it.

Reactions: 4
148A4123-1079-41D9-8A22-5CCA837C5B2F.png

I’m quite a fan of ribbed stuff but this is just ugly and you can see already on the other model it’s rolling down… how flipping annoying. it kind of looks like the tights you had to wear with your winter school uniform 😂😂🤦‍♀️.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
View attachment 816667
I’m quite a fan of ribbed stuff but this is just ugly and you can see already on the other model it’s rolling down… how flipping annoying. it kind of looks like the tights you had to wear with your winter school uniform 😂😂🤦‍♀️.
HAHAHA Exactly the winter tights! And they are a fugly colour like a school uniform.

Trashy’s face is so filled her smile looks painful

I unfollowed ashy ages ago, I can’t believe she claims she has no fillers because looking through the pics on this thread there is a massive difference since I last saw her posts!! Also I missed that but what happened with Emily Skye?

I unfollowed ashy ages ago, I can’t believe she claims she has no fillers because looking through the pics on this thread there is a massive difference since I last saw her posts!! Also I missed that but what happened with Emily Skye?
They were going to go into business together to release a product but ashy and Steve stole Emily’s customer base and emailed everyone on the list about starting the ashy bines program. Absolutely disgusting act and as usual ashy wasn’t held accountable. Emily did take them to court and Emily was named one of the richest people In the Gold Coast (like $57 million I believe?) so she definitely had the last laugh 😆

Reactions: 5
They were going to go into business together to release a product but ashy and Steve stole Emily’s customer base and emailed everyone on the list about starting the ashy bines program. Absolutely disgusting act and as usual ashy wasn’t held accountable. Emily did take them to court and Emily was named one of the richest people In the Gold Coast (like $57 million I believe?) so she definitely had the last laugh 😆
Thank you for the reply ☺ And good! I’m glad Emily is doing well, I like her 😁

A link if anyone wants to read it
Far out, I forgot how dodgy Steve is! And Ashy as well. After the fall out she denied ever being good friends with Emily and made out they were only acquaintances.
And yes to the hype of everything she sells. I can’t believe people still buy from her after Ashy saying how good Toned was despite customer feedback. Then when she released Baseline, she said how many issues she has with Toned. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Far out, I forgot how dodgy Steve is! And Ashy as well. After the fall out she denied ever being good friends with Emily and made out they were only acquaintances.
And yes to the hype of everything she sells. I can’t believe people still buy from her after Ashy saying how good Toned was despite customer feedback. Then when she released Baseline, she said how many issues she has with Toned. 🙄
I personally purchased her we support you bra (on sale, Toned) long time ago. It's the best sports bra I have it seriously does what it claims. But I haven't purchased anything else. The latest set is so unattractive, colour is fine but just doesn't compliment any body shape. You get lost in the piece.

I personally purchased her we support you bra (on sale, Toned) long time ago. It's the best sports bra I have it seriously does what it claims. But I haven't purchased anything else. The latest set is so unattractive, colour is fine but just doesn't compliment any body shape. You get lost in the piece.
I agree. That khaki top looks to have no support and if you have natural boobs it looks to not give a nice shape. The whole set is not flattering at all!

I agree. That khaki top looks to have no support and if you have natural boobs it looks to not give a nice shape. The whole set is not flattering at all!
But the set does have 8 way stretch what ever the hell that means 😂

Does anyone follow Influencers in Trouble on IG? The owner is doing stories on influencer theories or suspicions sent in. They shared one saying Ashy & Steve aren’t actually together. It’s just a façade and they’re only really biz partners. They said there’s so many saying something to that affect 😆 which is hilarious because I’ve had that suspicion for a while.

• Haha
Does anyone follow Influencers in Trouble on IG? The owner is doing stories on influencer theories or suspicions sent in. They shared one saying Ashy & Steve aren’t actually together. It’s just a façade and they’re only really biz partners. They said there’s so many saying something to that affect 😆 which is hilarious because I’ve had that suspicion for a while.
I pretty sure they sleep in separate bedrooms too

lol Steve scouted Ashy as his poster girl / money maker and she is too dumb so she fell for it. He seems really manipulative to her and she is sooo impressionable, I'm sure he has a hold on her which is why she continues to follow his directions about being the face of new company after new company. I laugh because Steve seems to troll Ashy more than anyone.

So I don't think the façade is both sided, but Steve definitely sought a young girl out to live his money making dreams which happened to be Ashy. And Ashy self-admittedly has daddy issues and isn't the brightest person so they become the perfect pair

Reactions: 5
Omg!
I've had this thought for a LONG time, I get vibes from people and Steve having a side chick is something that I've always felt. Tennis/boys night etc. They go out separately all the time.

The one with Miley as the cover image?

I dunno… I do believe they are together but I also believe that Steve is using Ashy as the face of all his business ideas. I also believe he has many chicks on the side as well

Far out she acts like every piece of active ware she “designs” is the only thing on the market & sooooo much hype every time.
I’m sooo sick of seeing nat and her belly. She is a bigger leach than ashy I swear

Reactions: 6
Omg!
I've had this thought for a LONG time, I get vibes from people and Steve having a side chick is something that I've always felt. Tennis/boys night etc. They go out separately all the time.

The one with Miley as the cover image?
Yes that’s the one!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.