Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know how she still has a following. It’s maddening. Especially with how passive aggressive she is in all her responses!
She really doesn’t, that’s the thing! Most of her following is either purchased or from giveaways or from back in the day when she was somewhat popular. Her Facebook page has about 3M followers, but only ever a handful of likes or comments.

Reactions: 1
Ok I havnt followed Gretty or Sammy for years but went back to have a looksie after reading some of these comments and does Gretty think she’s a rip of Kourtney Kardashian or what… why is she always dressed like she’s going to a music festival…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How lame was ashy birthday message to gretty seemed so fake!
I felt this also I loved how she rubbed in the upcoming birthday party. Like she is validating herself from not being invited over the past weekend. She doesn't even use or speak of Nic the PT anymore. Very very strange set up.

Reactions: 3
Next minute goes on a snap chat rant… oh ashy 😂

Ok I havnt followed Gretty or Sammy for years but went back to have a looksie after reading some of these comments and does Gretty think she’s a rip of Kourtney Kardashian or what… why is she always dressed like she’s going to a music festival…
Her latest picture posing next to the car 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m all about been confident but I also feel like once you reach an age it’s more classy to show less! Also find it bizarre that Erick been so ok with his baby mama posting those pics an leave 🔥 👅 emoji in comments 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
You know what annoys me, when she claims stress is a way to create posts and fill her stories for promotions. Stress is good unless it's life threatening. Its meant to push you above the usual. Growth comes with stress, don't come back from TWO holidays and then cry about work load. Babe!!!! Show us some substance in work ethic not just what you put in a smoothie bowl.

Reactions: 7
I find it hilarious she says she’s taking a break for the afternoon “ cause she’s so stressed “ next minute snap chatting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s going to be nice, sleeping in a bed with Steve’s shaved back hairs all through it 🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen gretty post lately? Always half naked and ridiculous posing and her photoshopped butt 🤦🏼‍♀️ no boo your butt isn’t that big in other pictures or videos
(an you can see the poor photoshopping) in some of the pics.. sad thing is I liked gretty and thought she was some what down to Earth well compared to ashy anyways!

Has anyone seen gretty post lately? Always half naked and ridiculous posing and her photoshopped butt 🤦🏼‍♀️ no boo your butt isn’t that big in other pictures or videos
(an you can see the poor photoshopping) in some of the pics.. sad thing is I liked gretty and thought she was some what down to Earth well compared to ashy anyways!
yes! Wtf?! It was the Kravis pic that I was pissing myself at! Haha! Cringe! Sometimes I wonder if Zahara is taking these pics for her too 😳

yes! Wtf?! It was the Kravis pic that I was pissing myself at! Haha! Cringe! Sometimes I wonder if Zahara is taking these pics for her too 😳
Let’s hope not! She does allow her to have her own YouTube though! Which I find ridiculous seen as she was so upset and threaten a law suit against people who made comment about her private life!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember when Ashy brought out “her” blend powder things and one was called Balance. Then got into a tizzy because a qualified naturopath had the exact same product already but Ashy thought she should be allowed to call hers balance because she already has her app called Balance and no one actually owns the word 🙄
I see it’s now called “hormonal blend”. Sounds like someone got their ass handed to them.
499A3D3D-A733-4D63-AE68-FD6276A43828.jpeg

Does anyone remember her doing this last time? Lol she done it a few times 😆 she wishes she was that hot 😂
I haven’t, but I know she goes on about looking like Blake Lively a lot. Maybe one person told her once, if at all 😆 they look nothing alike. NOTHING.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.