Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me sad how little time she really spends with taj. However, he does look so so happy at the party and not in bed all day. She really spends a lot of time in bed… ‘working’ and eating 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why active wear to a special occasion ashy 🤦🏼‍♀️ Not even a singlet a crop

• Wow
Aaaaaaaaand there is the first lot of paid followers to keep her above 1M. Bet there is another lot tomorrow too 😒

Reactions: 3
Aaaaaaaaand there is the first lot of paid followers to keep her above 1M. Bet there is another lot tomorrow too 😒
I bet! They caught it just in time.
I wonder how many followers she’d have if they just let it go down naturally. Steve’s ego can’t take it though.

If my boss told me we were going out to have ice baths for our Xmas do id definitely be telling him where to go 😂

• Haha
If my boss told me we were going out to have ice baths for our Xmas do id definitely be telling him where to go 😂
Came here to say this! That’s more a team bonding day if she absolutely had to do it, that is not a fun Christmas party!!!!

Came here to say this! That’s more a team bonding day if she absolutely had to do it, that is not a fun Christmas party!!!!
Did Ashy do it, or just her "staff"? It seems to me the day was all of her favourite things, dancing, eating, connecting blah blah blah.....

So much for ashy struggling to conceive!! Coming from someone is actually is struggling I find it really angry an upsetting she put on this big poor me an a not even 2months later boom she’s pregnant

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So much for ashy struggling to conceive!! Coming from someone is actually is struggling I find it really angry an upsetting she put on this big poor me an a not even 2months later boom she’s pregnant
Of course, she’s such a joke! She lies about absolutely everything

Reactions: 2
If she really has been struggling that’s awesome that she was finally able to conceive, but I really don’t think there was any trouble, I think it was more of a case of seeing how much hype Nat got!
I really hope other people can see through this and her.

Reactions: 7
What a fcking joke. That reel about struggling to conceive was posted 9 weeks ago.
She only does things to get attention which she hopes turns into followers and money. Gross.

Reactions: 8
Exactly, even if she was struggling last year she posted a reel about it when she probably already knew she was pregnant, surely she wouldn’t announce till she was 12-13 weeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.