Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really interesting to see the difference between Ashy’s “event” and the one by curvy au.
E4D23C90-E7A9-4F8A-BFC2-938964E015CA.png
6CD7C807-F072-44D6-8F29-78FAD3CC9141.png
16DACABB-7146-4222-B8ED-C6AF625BBB9B.png

Reactions: 10
Wow so girls weekend with 40 girls whom have to wait around to get Ashy attention. Spend how much on a ticket and spend most of it on your phone and a 10min chat with Ashy but eat clean, youga and breath work that you could do cheaper at home.

12 girls would of made sense the s*** she's trying to do 40 money hungry.

Sign me up for Curvysam thing because that's amazing 😍😍😍

Reactions: 6
I feel like she got another dog for the same reason she had Taylor… the insta likes. She knows people like babies and dogs and that increases engagement. So when she popped out Taylor and realized nobody thought she was one of those super cute, healthy looking, babies that everyone just wants to squish and fawn over it was time for plan B (maybe plan P by this point?) so they “rescued” a dog a renamed him after a vagina

Reactions: 12
Brings back memories of when she let Targine play with the ninja bullet blade in the mornings while she was tapping about her tit smoothies.
Move sharp tit away from your kids you dumb duck! These containers are hard and sharp. I thought she was going to move it away, she did not. I can’t with this woman. So scary she’s a mum. Not a mother tho. Ughhhh

The dog had a nice normal name which suited him so well. Bailey. And they go and change it to bleeping Taco.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Her and her sheep are all so equally lame! Like, you’re in a plastic pool filled with servo ice next to a rubbish bin! You’re not bleeping giving birth! Get over yaselves ya wankers. What a waste of time and money.
Oh, and you got a crappy cookie that says “ashy lovesssss you”
What. A. Time.
Is she giving birth? 😂 Is Ashy a doula now?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Move sharp tit away from your kids you dumb duck! These containers are hard and sharp. I thought she was going to move it away, she did not. I can’t with this woman. So scary she’s a mum. Not a mother tho. Ughhhh
How is she even sitting there? Like on the edge of a stool? She’s way too young to just be sitting without support

Reactions: 6
How is she even sitting there? Like on the edge of a stool? She’s way too young to just be sitting without support
She’s on Ashy’s lap with the table to prop her up. So she could slide of fall at any moment.

“Taco” is Scooby’s replacement it’s pretty clear he doesn’t have a lot of years left in him and no doubt they will lie to Tarj about it when he does pass away because they don’t seem at all equipped to parent their kids properly.

Reactions: 3
No wonder the poor dog is so confused and not coming when called! I find it so sad when people think they can just re name pets that have already got an established name.

Reactions: 20
How old is narla? She cant be for real saying coz she watches her eating food that the little poopet is ready to start solids! duck mate give her stomach time to mature. Always banging on about gut health but thinks coz the kid watches her eating, that its a sign shes ready.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
No wonder the poor dog is so confused and not coming when called! I find it so sad when people think they can just re name pets that have already got an established name.
I wish we knew what our dog had been named previously. He had been in a pound for at least a few months (including over Christmas) and no-one claimed him so the rescue gave him a new name. We adopted him from the rescue almost straight away, I think he was only with them for a week or less but we kept the name they had given him because we figured he'd had enough changes etc. already. It wouldn't have been on my list of name choices but poor pupper had enough to deal with already!

Reactions: 9
How old is narla? She cant be for real saying coz she watches her eating food that the little poopet is ready to start solids! duck mate give her stomach time to mature. Always banging on about gut health but thinks coz the kid watches her eating, that its a sign shes ready.
I’m pretty sure she’ll be 5 months on the 19/11

Reactions: 1
She's only like 4 months isn's she? I thought you started them off from around 6 months or older? I don't have a baby so I'm not totally sure. She seems too little though. Although, she might put some weight on if she was on solids.

Reactions: 4
‘We didn’t like Bailey and he’s our dog now so we can rename him’!!!!!????! Wtf. Bailey is his name Ashy 😢!! God that’s so so sad. She shouldn’t be allowed pets, or children! She’s a complete disgrace and embarrassment. She is so self-righteous and acts as if the world owes her something. She has no likeable qualities at all. I followed her years ago as was intrigued and she didn’t seem too bad, but the older she gets, the worse she gets, inside and out. I feel so so sorry for Taaaaj, Taaaala and Taaaaco.

Reactions: 22
I’m so annoyed she changed baileys name to taco. She is an actual idiot, not a brain cell in her head I swear. Also the dog is probably barking because it’s confused and scared out of it mind at all the changes! How can someone be so stupid!!?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.