Ashy Bines #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually found Tattle after she spoke about it on her Instagram ages ago.. and she's just done it again today...she is fuelling the fire..people become curious about what she's talking about and go in search of it.. Nat is probably the one that sent it to her

Reactions: 30
It’s funny qld police do nothing ever hence in domestic violence cases…. I have a best friend going through terrible DV I’ve rang time and time again and nothing that’s with names and times and places.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I actually found Tattle after she spoke about it on her Instagram ages ago.. and she's just done it again today...she is fuelling the fire..people become curious about what she's talking about and go in search of it.. Nat is probably the one that sent it to her
Probably... no one cares enough about her stupid bleeping smudge sticks that she has to live vicariously through Ashy. She wishes she had her own thread on Tattle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Police won’t do anything about this lol
There’s nothing to do?? A photo of a jumping castle was shared? And it was absolutely nat who told her, she crawls up ashys ass as she’s desperate to be an influencer

Reactions: 18
She's that dramatic her whole life is shared on social media, there was an article about the new house with the address and everything yet all that information is coming from this site. I cant even imagine how infuriating it would be to live behind her she'd be the same as her best mate Keiara AMV who's kids are out playing and screeching at 6am in the morning every day or walking down the street taking to the camera at 6am cause everyone needs to know you did your morning walk today

Reactions: 23
It was literally the top of a jumping castle and fences and roofs mostly.. I’d hardly call that taking photo of her and her kids.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ no different to neighbours posting complaints on fb community pages about dogs barking really or other nuisance neighbours.

Also, Sammy doesn’t have 9 threads on tattle writing her off.. just sayin’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Dont. Put. Your. Kids. On. Social. Media.

You’re the one who has created this shot storm Ashy. Like it or not, you can’t control what other people do, or think, or say.

The ONLY control you have in this situation is not putting your kid’s faces on the internet. I know influencers who’s kids we NEVER see, or even know their name.

But, we know you use your kids for engagement and cash. You’re hurting them for money and it’s bleeping disgusting

Reactions: 25
She wants to know why ‘these women’ are coming to this forum!? I come here because I want to know which influences are scammers, anti vaxxers and just generally problematic - cause reading here is easier than spending my whole day watching her 7000 stories

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It was literally the top of a jumping castle and fences and roofs mostly.. I’d hardly call that taking photo of her and her kids.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ no different to neighbours posting complaints on fb community pages about dogs barking really or other nuisance neighbours.

Also, Sammy doesn’t have 9 threads on tattle writing her off.. just sayin’.
And we saw the bleeping jumping castle in her story 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She always carries on about her thick skin, doesn't care what people say bla bla, however she mentions it regularly enough for her to obviously care.

Also, when she says about how she doesn't care that people say that tit about her because they're sparing others 🙄 like as if she's doing this noble act of sacrifice for others

Reactions: 19
She posts everything about her kids on instagram and Snapchat 😂😂😂😂 what’s she on about stupid women! Anyway who still uses Snapchat these days 😳😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We only know because she's shared all the information. How thick can you be seriously 🤯

Reactions: 10
I wish I had $1 for every time I heard her say NERVOUS SYSTEM

I’d be a f@cking millionaire :ROFLMAO:

Ironic, because she has no idea what it is

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah I found her house from some article online. Average as house compared to her old one.

I stopped following her when she said she didn’t trust pharmacies or something. Like what. It’s literally research and evidence based medicine

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hello? Police? This is the REAL crime here! Buying followers to stay at 1mil with a 0.2% engagement rate. bleeping pathetic.

Ashy, protect your OWN children. It’s your job. You can’t technically outsource all of it. Maybe also look at finding a new career. Being a hasbeen on an app that’s also slowly dying can’t be paying the bills forever. TAFE would be good! You could do a remedial English component to work on your spelling! Or even using autocorrect on your phone…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Probably... no one cares enough about her stupid bleeping smudge sticks that she has to live vicariously through Ashy. She wishes she had her own thread on Tattle :ROFLMAO:
And I’m so sick of her going on and on about her ALPHA DQUADGHTFFC GENE her and Sammy have…..she makes out like she’s the only person in the world to have this condition🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.