Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand nat, think she’s an actual pretender and a wannabe but I’ll always give credit where it’s due - she’s an excellent mum to onyx
Is she? Didn’t she cop a lot of flack for the way she treated him? I vaguely remember people saying how cold she was with him or something along those lines.

Haha snap.

Can’t say I’ve seen her do much parenting to comment on it but if we’re judging her based on Ashy’s parenting the bar is LOW.

Reactions: 5
Hahaha omg she made a school lunch and it's a raw defrosted whole garlic bread, added cream, cream cheese, sour cream, and cucumber. It's stupid but I laughed.
… did she throw it in the bottom of the lunch bag cooler thing not wrapped with hair all over it?

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand her dancing. Is she trying to appear sexy and cool and young? She’s so stiff and awkward when she dances. I feel like Ashy and Gretty are stuck acting and dressing like teenagers.

Reactions: 15
What is going on with her face??View attachment 1716690
Sometimes botox can do stuff like this, it looks like she hasn’t had enough near the tail end of her brow so when she lifts them one looks really high. It’s called “Spock” brow. It’s very easy to fix with a bit more botox in the forehead towards the part of the brow that’s still lifting up. And of course her bad filler that she claims is just her natural “squinty eyes”.

Where does the red/orange hair come from? Is Ashy a natural red head?
No clue but this photo makes me feel uncomfortable she’s constantly filming Tala and using her for content and it’s gross. She only seems to interact with her via a camera.

Reactions: 7
Gosh that baby girl is like a mini Steve face. Steve is ginger too, she’s Steve. They are identical I wonder if she’s starving her and feeding broccoli at 4 months old is a way to try her Steve genetic weight gain projection into the future. Ashy won’t want a Steve lookalike branded child. Poor little girl deserves a normal life not cheeks squeezing youth milestones on the ashy channel

Reactions: 5
Wtf is with her dancing is she training to be a stripper? Or what i don't get it she just looks rediclous

Reactions: 14
As someone else in a similar field ^ correct

Reactions: 8
Where does the red/orange hair come from? Is Ashy a natural red head?
Red hair comes from both sides. It can skip generations too. Also, Red heads don't go grey, they will go white due to the pigmentation in the hairs! You can tell Trashy doesn't want Tyler to have red hair though, because when people mention the red hair, she deflects by saying it's falling out and Target had red hair as a baby, until it fell out.
It's a shame, because Red Heads are awesome!

Reactions: 17
That’s so weird of her. Why not just love and accept your kids exactly as they are and i agree, red heads are the best

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.