Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rents a house for a photoshoot @ $4,000 per day.

Takes entire photoshoot in front of the same wall :ROFLMAO:
Is she trying to be like Lorna Jane? I feel like they’ve done something similar & similar colours before….

Reactions: 2
Ergh all these teenage-like videos, prancing around the house in the new baseline, acting out scenes etc. What are they trying to achieve? It’s so strange. Does Ashy not have a manager to set her straight on her ideas etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks like a little monkey🙊
I feel so bad for how much the parents are going to profit off her! It will be aww she wants to be just like mummy 🙄
duck Steve is repulsive. Big fat unhealthy creep!!! Imagine being alone with him in a dark ally🤮🤮🤮🤮

Is she trying to be like Lorna Jane? I feel like they’ve done something similar & similar colours before….
She will never be like LJ. She wishes🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love this so much, the amount of youtubers that are all about spiritual health etc clean eating, anti everything and yet get botox and fillers
That’s because it’s not about health… they just want to look a certain way (thin and young)

Reactions: 3
So she’s about to ‘launch’ another range? That’s 3 launches in less than two weeks? Why? Why not launch all 3 together and be done with it? Is it so she’s got weekly content and something to talk about each week beside Tahlas sleep and feed times? Such a boring woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor little baby! They’ve been feeding her with a syringe while trashys been out and about. Imagine starving and having to wait each time for the syringe to be refilled. Just like Sara’s day, I’m going to have to stop watching any baby content. It makes me literally sick to my stomach.
Agree.... if your baby has a tongue tie and can't feed from a bottle, bleeping breastfeed her you selfish witch! When she was pregnant she was saying how she didn't take any time off with Taj, was going to take more time off this time blah blah.. she couldn't wait to get back to work.. said she had FOMO ... how about you take Tala to work with you like Chontal Doncan does sometimes with her twins... that way you can breastfeed whenever Tala needs it! Oh wait... you need a break and girl time right Ashy!?.. I seriously hope she doesn't have anymorw kids..she way too selfish!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The newest reel is so cringe… she does realize she is closer to 40 than she is to being a teenager right? I have second hand embarrassment for her minions she roped into this

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get the syringe feeding? Is that a thing now? Been awhile since I’ve had a newborn!
Her & her friends are getting too old to be wanna be models They are super cringy!

Reactions: 2
Nat just happened to get 659 new followers overnight! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Watch the same happen to Ashy and Gretty over the next few days 🙄

Sammy is the only one that doesn’t have to buy her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get the syringe feeding? Is that a thing now? Been awhile since I’ve had a newborn!
Her & her friends are getting too old to be wanna be models They are super cringy!
No, not normal or a thing.. . Tala is 8 weeks old ffs, she's a moron!

Reactions: 4
Meanwhile she has the noise machine on that's so loud it sounds like poor Tala is sleeping in an aeroplane! My baby is 12 weeks old and sleeps through the vacuum, the other kids yelling.... she's making a big mistake trying to be quiet while Tala sleeps...

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Why can’t ashy take tarla to work???? It’s not like she has a 9-5 job? She literally changes her outfit into another tit one and takes a photo 😂 syringe feeding a baby wowwwwwww i really don’t understand why these influencers get away with this things 😳

Reactions: 10
Meanwhile she has the noise machine on that's so loud it sounds like poor Tala is sleeping in an aeroplane! My baby is 12 weeks old and sleeps through the vacuum, the other kids yelling.... she's making a big mistake trying to be quiet while Tala sleeps...
Ashy needs Tyler to have a 3 hour sleep in the middle of the day babes! It's really important, so Ashy can have her "Girlfriend Time"! Surly you know that?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.