Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The babies head flopping around like that gives me anxiety, support her head!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The babies head flopping around like that gives me anxiety, support her head!!
Seriously…..how does she not know to support her head?!?! It’s basic baby stuff! Ergh. She’d rather have one hand to hold her phone to film ‘content’ than look after her baby properly 😭. I wonder if her ‘friends’ and family are too intimidated by her to pick her up on these things? Grrrr

and why doesn’t she wash Tala’s hair?!?! Oh yes….I forgot that she can’t wash hair at home and needs a hairdresser to do it!! Maybe she’ll take Tala for a hair wash at the salon when she goes next 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 I just can’t help but feel so sorry for Tala, and Taj.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can we also take a moment to acknowledge this idiot won’t eat chocolate or fast food and also won’t let her kid have any McDonalds or chocolate but she fills her face with Botox and fillers 🫠🫠🫠 make it make sense please

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we also take a moment to acknowledge this idiot won’t eat chocolate or fast food and also won’t let her kid have any McDonalds or chocolate but she fills her face with Botox and fillers 🫠🫠🫠 make it make sense please
I love this so much, the amount of youtubers that are all about spiritual health etc clean eating, anti everything and yet get botox and fillers

Reactions: 11
She looks like a little monkey🙊
I feel so bad for how much the parents are going to profit off her! It will be aww she wants to be just like mummy 🙄
Geez she really needs her hair washed and brushed! They are such grubs.

Reactions: 4
I agree. I can not take anyone seriously if they go on about “ clean eating” and anti vaccine if they pump their body full of botox and all that

This is why most (all) of the health influencers are such jokes and I believe it’s why they’re no longer as popular. No one actually gives a tit whether you have Botox or not BUT to sit there and tell your impressionable audience that you don’t eat sugar, don’t like carbs, that fast food is no good for you and all this other bs but then put toxic matter (which is what Botox is) and filler into your body it makes peklle doubt what you say. They don’t CARE about health or helping people they simply want to profit off of the insecurities of young women and men. I’m looking soley at you sophie guidlon , Sarah’s day and ashy bines. It’s 2022 ladies, the thin white pretty skinny girl look is no longer desirable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarah’s Day tried to say the wind made her lips look fuller 😂
Is there an influencer how to lie about my lip filler book? Because Sophie Guidolin tried to blame the food in the US earlier in the year, but has since moved on to blaming Invisalign

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good to see tarj is actually at school today 😂😂😂

Tarlas 2 months and she’s complaining she hasn’t been on a date night with Steve 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She looks like a little monkey🙊
I feel so bad for how much the parents are going to profit off her! It will be aww she wants to be just like mummy 🙄
Just hold her properly ☹ It’s like she’s a prop

Has the baby been in the same onesie for three days?

Reactions: 7
Poor little baby! They’ve been feeding her with a syringe while trashys been out and about. Imagine starving and having to wait each time for the syringe to be refilled. Just like Sara’s day, I’m going to have to stop watching any baby content. It makes me literally sick to my stomach.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.