Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to give insight- My son had tongue, lip and cheek ties. To be fair, unless you’ve had a baby with ties you can’t understand it. We had to syringe feed at times too because my son couldn’t take a bottle and my supply was hard to establish due to his ties. It’s literally what the hospital tells you to do. Also before and after tie releases chiro is often recommended because the ties can cause babies to be tight throughout their jaws, neck, mouth etc. It helps enormously. I just think sometimes we need to acknowledge that we don’t need to judge her on EVERYTHING she does. Ties are hard work!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just to give insight- My son had tongue, lip and cheek ties. To be fair, unless you’ve had a baby with ties you can’t understand it. We had to syringe feed at times too because my son couldn’t take a bottle and my supply was hard to establish due to his ties. It’s literally what the hospital tells you to do. Also before and after tie releases chiro is often recommended because the ties can cause babies to be tight throughout their jaws, neck, mouth etc. It helps enormously. I just think sometimes we need to acknowledge that we don’t need to judge her on EVERYTHING she does. Ties are hard work!
Completely understand, Ashy had said she had heaps of milk though.. and feeding regularly creates more milk too... but yes we do judge her alot Because she's so annoying!

Reactions: 7
Completely understand, Ashy had said she had heaps of milk though.. and feeding regularly creates more milk too... but yes we do judge her alot Because she's so annoying!
She had heaps of milk stalled in the fridge so she’s obviously producing it.
She said it doesn’t hurt when she’s on the boob it’s only the bottle she has issue with so why not keep her on the boob ?

Reactions: 9
I think what ashys trying to say is when I had taj all I cared about was how skinny I looked now I’m a women and have competition like Tammy I need to try be a mother. We all know she doesn’t have it in her to show true love towards them it’s all fake 😂😂😂

This was so awkward to watch why must Ashy always touch the baby’s face? It looks like bub is trying to search for the boob so maybe feed her instead of taking videos of yourself rubbing your face all over her face🙄
She just looks so awkward doesn’t look like tarla is even her child same with tarj it’s like they are an inconvenience and she’s the big sister or auntie that pops in now and then 😂😂😂

I honestly don’t believe her and Steve are in love
I reckon they have an open pass? They could be the type given what they Say about female and male energies or whatever the word is

Reactions: 10
Her new ad campaign on her stories. What did I just watch?😳

• Haha
Nat’s getting desperate. Look how many followers she bought in two days!!! SURLY people don’t like her crappy product and boring content this much to follow her??
She's soooo boring I stopped watching her stories

They're like the bitchy clicky girls In high school.. who haven't grown up... does not make me want to buy this... besides the fact it's hideous

They're like the bitchy clicky girls In high school.. who haven't grown up... does not make me want to buy this... besides the fact it's hideous

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.