Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she “says” ‘obstetrician’ kills me every damn time… 🫠🫠🫠

Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ I thought once she’d had the baby she’d stop banging on about fkn sleep and what times she woke up throughout the night. NO ONE CARES! Most boring content ever! No wonder she has to buy her followers.

And why is it always ‘Tahla girl’. Just say her name TAHLA! Reminds me of Gretty and zari girl and Zaney boy

Reactions: 11
Honestly normal people don’t have time for this shit she’ll make a drop, it’ll flop and then in 6 months she’ll have some other crap to push

Reactions: 3
Maybe she'll do another "Ultimate girls day out".. that was a cheap money maker for her

Reactions: 5
Love how she has just filmed in her now obviously immaculately clean kitchen….

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she can’t wash her hair when tahla-lahla-nahla-girlie-whirlie is sleeping! It’s so strange that she’s content being so dirty. Grrr. Can imagine what her and grotty Steves bed covers must be like.

also. Has Nat had A boob job? Her chest is a very odd shape!

Grottys on fire today with the “sponsored” posts and discount codes on her stories. I think she is up to her third one in 24 hours. Honestly, no wonder they have to buy their followers when all their content is just sponsored crap and discount codes that nobody cares about. Maybe they would do better if they actually offered interesting or relevant content to their followers and not just trying to plug random crap all the time.

Ashy takes 8 stories to say she washed her hair....with a discount code at the end. She's such a grub leaving it that long.

Ahh the ice bath next to the bins..total bliss

Reactions: 11
Ok so I don't actually mind the sibling photos, but what the actual fuck is going on with Tarla and the cucumber on her eyes? Why would a photographer agree to this???

Reactions: 4
Her baby woke at 1 and then 5, she’s 6 weeks old that’s actually a long stint, lots of newborns wake every 2-3 hours! She would not cope (or she’s got a night nanny doing feeds already)

Reactions: 10
The way ashy holds tarlaaa I feel so embarrassed for her she clearly doesn’t have that motherly instinct I thought tarla narla gurl was 6 weeks old??? Shouldn’t that be natural now gretty is so natural why’s it so hard for ashy? She hates being a mum does she

Reactions: 8
The only reason Ashy actually washed her own hair today was to plug a product, the last 2 times it's been washed someone else has done it for her.. Her sponsored posts are boring...I just skip through them

GUYS all it takes is a discount code to make ashy wash her hair

Reactions: 10
Ashy takes 8 stories to say she washed her hair....with a discount code at the end. She's such a grub leaving it that long.

Ahh the ice bath next to the bins..total bliss
It's weird that she always mentions it but I actually wouldn't notice it's dirty?
It's a dull blonde so I can't really tell when it's greasy so idk why she always goes on about it hahaha weird flex but ok

Reactions: 4
I absolutely agree, it's so shocking that this isn't already a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.