Ashy Bines #18 Don’t ditch my journal to my face, didn’t copy Kmart I copied Steph Pase

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Ashy always had issues with spelling or just in couple of years?. I'm wonder her injection are making her dummer ish lol.
When I'm low in iron, omg I can't speak or spell correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well well well… what do we have here!
The spelling! Wow 🤦‍♀️
---
I saw someone in the previous thread talking about Nat and Ashy I'm pretty sure they share an office space so they are some kind of business partners in some way. At very least they use to share the space

Reactions: 4
The spelling! Wow 🤦‍♀️
---
I saw someone in the previous thread talking about Nat and Ashy I'm pretty sure they share an office space so they are some kind of business partners in some way. At very least they use to share the space
That was me! I haven’t seen them together for a while. Even in the same building? You’d think Ashy would film a little bit of content with Nat or even plug the complete brow but I’m pretty sure she’s using some other brow product?
---
That was me! I haven’t seen them together for a while. Even in the same building? You’d think Ashy would film a little bit of content with Nat or even plug the complete brow but I’m pretty sure she’s using some other brow product?
Oh no… MCO have given Ashy a discount code. They’ve caved in. I really like MCO but I refuse to buy anything that Ashy is associated with.

Reactions: 4
IMG_8274.jpeg

This my friends is why you shower and change out of your active wear after working out (or in her case re-wear active wear for the umpteenth time) 🤮 We can add sweaty pit tide lines to the list of unhygienic tit this repulsive woman seems to think are normal.
1. Breath so bad it gives a skunk a run for its money.
2. Hair so dirty it needs an OF account.
3. Clothes with more food on them than AB’s dinner plate.
4. House so repulsive the smell of a decaying maggot infested rat goes unnoticed.
5. Post gym hygiene so poor her pits can make onions cry.
:unsure:
Am I missing anything? Feel free to add to the list if I am. Maybe Santa will bring her a clue this year 🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2612729
This my friends is why you shower and change out of your active wear after working out (or in her case re-wear active wear for the umpteenth time) 🤮 We can add sweaty pit tide lines to the list of unhygienic tit this repulsive woman seems to think are normal.
4. House so repulsive the smell of a decaying maggot infested rat goes unnoticed.
Am I missing anything? Feel free to add to the list if I am. Maybe Santa will bring her a clue this year 🤞🏼
Nostrils so tight thanks to botched rhinoplasty she’s a mouth breather now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2612729
That looks like salt or something, maybe she wore them to the beach one time and never washed it 😂😂

Her skin on her face is so bad because of her poor skin hygiene and unhealthy diet

Reactions: 1
That looks like salt or something, maybe she wore them to the beach one time and never washed it 😂😂

Her skin on her face is so bad because of her poor skin hygiene and unhealthy diet
Sweat is salty. If you accidentally lick your lips mid sweaty workout you taste salt. Salt, or “sodium” is involved in a lot of our bodies everyday function. But, yeah she could have swam in the ocean. Based on where it is though, I’d say it’s a safe bet to guess it’s sweat ☺

Bad skin being bad hygiene is a common misconception. I have bad skin myself and I wash it twice daily without fail and never wear makeup to bed. While it can be bad diet, it is more than likely hormone related based on its location.
---
The suck up underneath 😂 “it’s clear she’s an amazing mum” clear to who? A blind man??
Ha ha someone needs to comments "It's clear you drink the Gatorade" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
---

Oh no… MCO have given Ashy a discount code. They’ve caved in. I really like MCO but I refuse to buy anything that Ashy is associated with.
SAME.. I won’t buy any of their products now.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.