Ashy Bines #16 clean treats look like pig slop, will the suing of people ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've literally just come across an amazing instagram influencer only small but real and a true representation of motherhood. Thepeninsulamumma she seems so fricken relatable. Check her out. Can anyone else can recommend a good person?
She gets mentioned sometimes in the aussie influencers thread, I don’t think there is anyone on Instagram that is real and relatable, they are all so fake on Insta haha

Reactions: 10
Whilst he’s definitely safer in the back and potentially still in a booster, I think he’s 7/almost 8 so he can legally be in the front now
It might be legal(which is absolutely shouldn’t be!) but recommendations are not until children are12

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.