Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like it's all or nothing with Tarj.. from what she said on her stories..it seems like tarj smashed his chocolate then blamed the chocolate for feeling sick so threw the rest in the bin... why didn't he just save it for another day? No need to throw it in the bin!....Ashy is the parent, she should control how much of it he eats at a time too..I just find it strange that she said he threw it in the bin and that was a win. Also great parenting to walk into another room and let Steve deal with him...she always does that..she'll be fucked if Steve ever leaves her
AA3610D8-2539-4FE1-A575-1D77A0B34F80.jpeg
Hahaha sorry, I had to!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I would hardly call that a REALLY EPIC CONVERSATION. duck she’s reaching. I reckon she’s got stuff up her sleeve for when he engagement really dwindles… and then when super desperate she will pull out the big guns like preaching infertility, actually falling pregnant again…or talking about Tarjies new diagnosis… cry cry boo hoo. Being REAL

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would hardly call that a REALLY EPIC CONVERSATION. duck she’s reaching. I reckon she’s got stuff up her sleeve for when he engagement really dwindles… and then when super desperate she will pull out the big guns like preaching infertility, actually falling pregnant again…or talking about Tarjies new diagnosis… cry cry boo hoo. Being REAL
She’s setting up to become a “business coach” or “life coach” she’s starting to say the same tit all those other mlm idiots say.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.