Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Hes a grown up with a proper job who doesnt need validation from Instagram. I dont know why he puts up with it.

Reactions: 10
Oh dear the hog roast party was a no go. Nobody wanted to come and she couldn’t get the hog to roast!! And didn’t get invited anywhere so they’ve got to stay in the Trashlie million pound mansion. Tough ain’t it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All that space and money spent on a cinema room and they are crammed in the corner of her kitchen again 😂 embarrassing really

Reactions: 8
I really hate it when she calls the kids feral. They’re running around excited with loads of energy just like kids do!!

Reactions: 7
I really hate it when she calls the kids feral. They’re running around excited with loads of energy just like kids do!!
Her entire family (as in the family she comes from, not the #blendedfamily) are completely feral and ridiculous so she’s got a bloody cheek.

Reactions: 5
I think no one wants to hangout with an anti vax, non vaxed thickhead
This! I don’t care whether someone has the vaxx or not but would I hang out with them, nope! Let’s see how fun it is drinking champagne in your mansion alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those bleeping click stories. So annoying. Do you need a reveal cause you’ve chucked some sugary tit in a bowl?

• Haha
This might have already been observed but why does her house look like the abode of someone in the EDL?

• Haha
Why are they using that area as their lounge when they have that dedicated lounge (ice rink?) it all looks so cluttered and tacky.

Also - boy’s 🙄

I really don’t know why they’ve got that cinema room. It’s a total waste of space. They could have had the socialable kitchen, the separate living room and then have made that space into two bedrooms with a bathroom for the boys or girls. That would also have given them a spare bedroom for guests given her family live so far away.

How often do they really watch a film together to need a cinema room?! Bonkers!

God more moaning about covid. Shut up Trash, you are wrong. Hardly anyone agrees with you cause you are wrong. Not cause they’re sheep or whatever.

& if people should be forced to provide ID to start a social media account maybe you yourself could start actually abiding by the rules already in place - declaring ads properly for a start.

You can’t compare being called out as an ‘influencer’ for lying/making shady choices/misspelling products to vulnerable people - to being racially insulted for missing a penalty or losing a football match.

White Woman who lives in £1mill house likens herself to those of an ethnic minority who have been subject to racial abuse. Ash you are embarrassing yourself big time.

Reactions: 14
All these insta huns wanting verified accounts, that’s fine but not everyone who disagrees with them is a troll. They cannot compare the vile abuse that people get due to the colour of their skin to someone saying ‘ad’ or calling out their BS.

Reactions: 10
The racist abuse that those players have received is no where near the same as someone disagreeing with Ash and her views. Not even the same page, book or library.
How do you have to view yourself to put yourself on par with that?!?!

Reactions: 12
Do you know what I think is so so strange? She never ever mentions the car accident she said she was in when she took that break. Does anyone know what happened? Does anyone know if it’s just another manifestation?

Reactions: 3
Do you know what I think is so so strange? She never ever mentions the car accident she said she was in when she took that break. Does anyone know what happened? Does anyone know if it’s just another manifestation?
She talks that much 💩 I wouldn't be surprised if it never happened. She details every aspect of her life, drags up the past all the time yet never mentions it even existed. Now that u have mentioned it, it is very strange 🤔

Anyone else just fall about laughing at her getting the Isles of Scilly mixed up with Sicily or am I just evil? Absolutely howling.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else just fall about laughing at her getting the Isles of Scilly mixed up with Sicily or am I just evil? Absolutely howling.
I was creased too!

Also can we talk about her headbands? They look so stupid! Like something a 7 year old would wear.
And while I'm on one why do i need a close up of her jowls bouncing while she vibrates her face? Reminds me of the time i tried to run without a sports bra.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.