Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why canā€™t she afford to quarantine?
They both WFH
And are loaded apparently
Lumi gains not as good as she makes out clearly

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m around her age and Iā€™ll be double jabbed very shortly. Plus I couldā€™ve brought it forward.

She talks some tit.

Also love that supposedly the vaccine only protects you (as if that isnā€™t good enough). But it doesnā€™t it reduces the risk of passing it on. Also ā€œitā€™s your choice to wear a mask or not, free willā€ā€¦ but that only protects other people? So when she doesnā€™t wear one sheā€™s potentially infecting other people. So her argument seems pretty hypocritical. If she was bothered about other people catching it, sheā€™d wear hers.

Also! Iā€™m on oneā€¦

remember when she thought it was ok for everyone to get on with life, and just the vulnerable should have to isolate? Remember that? Those who are vulnerable through no fault of their own should sequester themselves away so she can go get tit faces in Leeds?

Given she was so happy with that, I canā€™t see why she canā€™t apply the same thinking to herself. Sheā€™s CHOSEN not to be vaccinated. Others have. And those of us who have can start to live our lives again. Those who havenā€™t can sequester themselves away because of their CHOICES.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Given her age she will be having Pfizer so could be double jabbed in 3 weeks if she choses to be
How can you get double jabbed in three weeks with Pfizer? In the uk? ETA. That sounds a bit rude but Iā€™m ill and I want my kids who are 19 and 23 to be done ASAP.

How can you get double jabbed in three weeks with Pfizer? In the uk?
I think they meant based on when she would have been initially invited, based on her age. She would be having jab 2 in the next few weeks based on the first date.

also, she would be double jabbed by now had she gone when she was first invited as sheā€™s vulnerable -remember guys, sheā€™s mask exempt due to being Princess Ashlie so she would have been called right at the start when they rolled the red carpet out just for her.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m around her age and Iā€™ll be double jabbed very shortly. Plus I couldā€™ve brought it forward.

She talks some tit.

Also love that supposedly the vaccine only protects you (as if that isnā€™t good enough). But it doesnā€™t it reduces the risk of passing it on. Also ā€œitā€™s your choice to wear a mask or not, free willā€ā€¦ but that only protects other people? So when she doesnā€™t wear one sheā€™s potentially infecting other people. So her argument seems pretty hypocritical. If she was bothered about other people catching it, sheā€™d wear hers.

Also! Iā€™m on oneā€¦

remember when she thought it was ok for everyone to get on with life, and just the vulnerable should have to isolate? Remember that? Those who are vulnerable through no fault of their own should sequester themselves away so she can go get tit faces in Leeds?

Given she was so happy with that, I canā€™t see why she canā€™t apply the same thinking to herself. Sheā€™s CHOSEN not to be vaccinated. Others have. And those of us who have can start to live our lives again. Those who havenā€™t can sequester themselves away because of their CHOICES.
100% this. Sheā€™s a hypocrite through and through, and not just on the subject of COVID-19. Thatā€™s just where she seems to shine...

Reactions: 1
Just noticed 2 of the most outspoken people on my FB feed about 'plandemics' are involved in MLMs.

What a connection... šŸ„²

Reactions: 5
My daughters aged 25 and 27 are double jabbed and my 18 year old is having her 2nd one next week. Iā€˜m loving her rants it serves her bloody right!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How can you get double jabbed in three weeks with Pfizer? In the uk? ETA. That sounds a bit rude but Iā€™m ill and I want my kids who are 19 and 23 to be done ASAP.
Some clinics are doing them. If you go on FB and put vaccine clinics they will pop up and you can ring and see if you can be done earlier. They are desperate to get everyone vaxxed before winter hits.

Just noticed 2 of the most outspoken people on my FB feed about 'plandemics' are involved in MLMs.

What a connection... šŸ„²
A girl I used to work with and MLMā€™er didnā€™t follow any lockdown rules thought it was all BS, currently seriously ill with Covid and posting how real it was. The only get the message when it affects them directly.

Reactions: 7
I reckon I know where sheā€™s going with this lockdown drivel.
Sheā€™s going in for the sales pitch of the year and Lumi will offer more protection against Covid than any vaccination.
Get your credit cards ready lads!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its 8 weeks between jabs for pfizer. If you turn up before 8 they send you away.

I'm the same age as her and only got my first one 4 weeks ago (couldn't get it straight away as had to be 100% sure i wasnt pregnant) Brought my 2nd forward to end July. There's loads of walk ins in NE and leeds though so easy to get done if you make the effort.

Its 8 weeks between jabs for pfizer. If you turn up before 8 they send you away.

I'm the same age as her and only got my first one 4 weeks ago (couldn't get it straight away as had to be 100% sure i wasnt pregnant) Brought my 2nd forward to end July. There's loads of walk ins in NE and leeds though so easy to get done if you make the effort.
I'm in the NE and my GP brought my second Pfeizer forward so I had a 5 week gap (I'm under 40). They invited everyone and just stipulated you needed 4 weeks between doses. If you Google, a few GPs are doing this.

I'm in the NE and my GP brought my second Pfeizer forward so I had a 5 week gap (I'm under 40). They invited everyone and just stipulated you needed 4 weeks between doses. If you Google, a few GPs are doing this.

Mine have a pre-recorded message on the switchboard saying don't ring us about booking a vaccine! Yours must be better, mine are useless! Seems like so much mixed messaging depending on who you speak to/where you live.

Ashlie is so thick- ā€œcountryā€™s are begging us to comeā€ should be ā€œcountriesā€ (plural of country, no possessive apostrophe) and ā€œblended familyā€™sā€ should be ā€œblended familiesā€ (again, plural no possessive). She does this all the time with apostrophes and yes, I get some people might find it difficult, might even have dyslexia etc so I wouldnā€™t want to be unkind but the fact that her so-called full time job is some sort of social media manager, you think sheā€™d take the time to check over her spellings and grammar or ask someone to check. If I was a company and asked her to do social media for me and it ended up with spelling and grammar mistakes Iā€™d be pretty embarrassed and annoyed.

However itā€™s a bonus because her poor spelling and grammar just make her look like even more of a thick crackpot going off on her anti-vaccine rants.

Also Ashlie, holidays abroad are not an essential part of life. Theyā€™re a lovely optional extra, but your human rights havenā€™t been infringed. Thereā€™s people living in tents in refugee camps ffs. Closer to home Iā€™m sure thereā€™s people that would give anything to bring back their loved one who died of coronavirus, who couldnā€™t give a flying duck about two weeks in Torremolinos. Check your privilege, Ash.

She just wants to go on holiday so she can share photos of her lanky body in a bikini and claim to have lost 5 stone when the only ā€œbeforeā€ pics she has she is 9 months pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ashlie is so thick- ā€œcountryā€™s are begging us to comeā€ should be ā€œcountriesā€ (plural of country, no possessive apostrophe) and ā€œblended familyā€™sā€ should be ā€œblended familiesā€ (again, plural no possessive). She does this all the time with apostrophes and yes, I get some people might find it difficult, might even have dyslexia etc so I wouldnā€™t want to be unkind but the fact that her so-called full time job is some sort of social media manager, you think sheā€™d take the time to check over her spellings and grammar or ask someone to check. If I was a company and asked her to do social media for me and it ended up with spelling and grammar mistakes Iā€™d be pretty embarrassed and annoyed.

However itā€™s a bonus because her poor spelling and grammar just make her look like even more of a thick crackpot going off on her anti-vaccine rants.

Also Ashlie, holidays abroad are not an essential part of life. Theyā€™re a lovely optional extra, but your human rights havenā€™t been infringed. Thereā€™s people living in tents in refugee camps ffs. Closer to home Iā€™m sure thereā€™s people that would give anything to bring back their loved one who died of coronavirus, who couldnā€™t give a flying duck about two weeks in Torremolinos. Check your privilege, Ash.

She just wants to go on holiday so she can share photos of her lanky body in a bikini and claim to have lost 5 stone when the only ā€œbeforeā€ pics she has she is 9 months pregnant.
Plus other countries also have rules re being vaccinated/isolating etc. & if she was actually bothered about the ā€œtravel industry being on its kneesā€, shed appreciate that double jabbed people not having to isolate will open it up a lot more and a lot quicker than the way it is now.

Of course I appreciate she thinks she shouldnā€™t have to be vaccinated or isolate - but thatā€™s cause sheā€™s a bleeping idiot who thinks itā€™s just the flu and we should just kill off the vulnerable for her crappy little holidays. But selfishness aside the new rules will open up travel again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how many messages she gets a day telling her to duck off. Honestly itā€™s all I can do when Iā€™m reading her stories to stop myself from messaging her oh fuuuuuccckkk off trashers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We have a new tacky additional to the Trashlie mansionā€¦a chandelier that Mingers defo pickedā€¦

still no sign of actually using any of that ā€œextra spaceā€ they so desperately needed - letā€™s not forget there is a whole lounge thatā€™s not used and her kid had to have a hobbit hole bedroom made but massive chandelier, no worries babe!

ETA her ā€œfriendā€ was either the old guy she met at the gym or Mingers mum as Trashlie has no friends. And itā€™s clear to see why!

Reactions: 6
Her post this morning. duck. Off. With. Your. Self. Entitlement.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.