Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would be even better is if Mr and Mrs Wingers are double jabbed and are going on holiday to ab amber list country….now that really would be well played 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet his parents are mortified that he shacked up with the gold digger! He’s had his girls for so long and now he’s practically a part time Dad because Trashlie needs his time when her boys are away. If he didn’t have the cash he did, she wouldn’t have been interested in a single dad of two. I hope his parents are off somewhere hot!

Reactions: 8
Imagine taking the time to story about how your partners mum and dad are mortified that they are on holiday on your birthday, an actual story about it 😂.
Isn't that really narcissistic, got to let people know that people adore you 😂.
Really strange behaviour. I have no idea how these influencers families put up with this behaviour of having their phones out and recording constantly, telling everybody everything that happens in their lives.
I'm not kidding if my other half started doing that I would leave.
When the kids are old enough to turn round and say you ruined our childhood by filming us constantly, I hope they reflect on how much of an hole they were!

Reactions: 15
Working in construction she knows a fair bit about masks….I thought she did social media….I’m assuming that’s the same as wingers having a science degree 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh FFS. “It’s a scam email, go out and spread your germs!” She’s such a twit.

and haaaaa to mummy and daddy Wingers making the lanky twit look after the kids on her birthday. Wouldn’t surprise me if she finds someone else to have them - she won’t want to miss out on another excuse to go out and spend Wingers’ money on her precious aperols.

I suspect one of the reasons she looks so bleeping old is all the wine you know - alcohol is terrible for your skin.

Oh so the same Ashlie that moans about childcare all summer now has time to go on a spa break! Girls on holiday at their nanas - a bus mans holiday seeing as they are there every weekend anyway.

Also, get the hint love. Your friends aren't Busy, they are just avoiding you as they think you’re a knob too!

Im so glad the person who never gets any kid free time will be able to treat herself!🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

"Girls are on holidays at there Nana's" translation I'm not minding Wingers kids while he isn't here!!

Reactions: 12
‘I’m the child free divorcee (with no job)’ she’s actually got no proper friends. Hilarious.

• Haha
Says it all doesn’t it. Girls off to their nans because the boys are away and Trashlie rewards herself with a spa break for all she does…how about their dad spends some time with them whilst she’s swanning about and the boys aren’t there to take all their focus for once?

Does she have the sort of face you would love to 🤜 or is it the bad filters 🤣? Canny look at you seriously trashlie pet ....at least choose a filter that doesn't make you look like a melted 👢

• Haha
Today’s stories have made me laugh out loud - it’s confirmed - she actually has NOOOOO friends !!!

• Haha
As a child of a father who let their new relationship and her kids take over, I can guarantee that those girls are going to end up resenting him. My brothers and I are all adults and we still haven’t forgotten how unwanted it made us feel

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Is it just me who thinks wingers looks really uncomfortable when she's filming him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.