Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi guys, i have some additional info for that sodding photo of men sitting at a cafe where ashlie highlights that there's even one there in a wheelchair. Give.Me.Strength. See the screenshots below.
duck offffffffffffff. I can smell the tit from here.

Imagine making up that someone is housebound because they're in a wheelchair.

Better go tell all the people who use wheelchairs to get back in the house cus trashlie says theyre all housebound. duck me. She gets worse by the second.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I’d be absolutely raging if someone gifted me antibacterial hand cream kind, haha. I mean I know it’s an essential and all, but it’s hardly a gift, is it?

Reactions: 5
Funny how she hasn’t shared any of the videos condemning the NHS pay rise…happy to share that annoying blokes vax rants but duck those that actually work on the co vid wards 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s spinning a very one sided narrative! Given her history of undeclared ads, imagine if she was being paid by the anti-vaxxers to spread their tit. 🤨😂

Reactions: 4
Those boys will end up very affected by her behaviour, not just over the divorce and what she puts on social media but by braggy tit like this party.

Reactions: 4
For those of us with kids... Ash is the parent you avoid like buggary. Am I right or am I right?

Honestly if a parent turned up with that and was throwing all of that all I could think is look at me, look at me. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For those of us with kids... Ash is the parent you avoid like buggary. Am I right or am I right?

Honestly if a parent turned up with that and was throwing all of that all I could think is look at me, look at me. 🙈
There would be a lot of eye-rolling between me and the other mums from our school

Reactions: 7
Re. the little girl’s face rash: first of all, POOR thing. Second of all, who reckons it’s the Lumi’s fault? Leave young skin alone!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.