Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the purpose of this tit she’s posting today? She’s doing my head in.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god lockdown was awful and traumatising, gilead, zombies, so awful. Here let me do a big brother style best bits just to prove how tit it was.

What a moron.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god lockdown was awful and traumatising, gilead, zombies, so awful. Here let me do a big brother style best bits just to prove how tit it was.

What a moron.
Honestly, it looks like they had a whale of a time. I don’t doubt that it was challenging at times, but a lot of it looks more exciting than my life in non-COVID times, haha.

Reactions: 9
Trashlie is such a privileged princess. Preaching about how tit covid is and then post all the memories.

Also notice how she refers to Covid as ‘C’ to avoid the algorithms and stop IG attaching covid info to her stories/posts 🙄 sneaky

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This is the thing. So much of that your average family wouldnt be able to afford to do. All her theme nights take disposable income that loads of folk dont have.

Im not saying it wasnt stressful because it was, I have 2 kids and it was a struggle.

However do you know what. Lockdown showed me that I can entertain my kids at home, we could have fun and enjoy each others company. Pre covid I was probably a parent who was guilty of throwing money at things to entertain my kiddos. Even now things are going back to normal we have gone out less and I think its because we are more content at home now.

Reactions: 11
Trashlie is such a privileged princess. Preaching about how tit covid is and then post all the memories.

Also notice how she refers to Covid as ‘C’ to avoid the algorithms and stop IG attaching covid info to her stories/posts 🙄 sneaky
Can I just say that I love your profile picture. Actually laughed out loud.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’d never normally stoop this low, but I actually hope one of her nearest and dearest actually gets COVID to shut her up once and for all

Reactions: 6
What is the purpose of this tit she’s posting today? She’s doing my head in.
She’s does my head in every day but she’s particularly annoying today , but then again every day I think she can’t get anymore annoying but somehow she does. I’m really wondering what Wingers must be thinking , he must surely be starting to question his life choices in

Reactions: 7
Yeah lucky weren’t you Ashlie now get your bony fake arse down that vaccine centre to help those people who could die catching COVID off you!! witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s boiling my piss with this whole ‘lockdown was so hard’ she’s absolutely no idea. What about the people who ended up trapped at home suffering domestic violence and work or seeing their family and friends was their only escape but that had that taken away or kids who suffer neglect or abuse at home and school was their escape or their only chance of a hot meal in a day comes from school yet they had that taken away from them too. I work in a safeguarding environment and the number of neglect and DV cases has risen massively. Yet she’s swanning off on not one but two holidays and having her theme nights then driving miles away to see her ‘bubble’. She’s clueless and should be ashamed of the absolute shite she’s spouting. She comes across so privileged it’s unreal 🤬

Reactions: 10
[
This is the thing. So much of that your average family wouldnt be able to afford to do. All her theme nights take disposable income that loads of folk dont have.

Im not saying it wasnt stressful because it was, I have 2 kids and it was a struggle.

However do you know what. Lockdown showed me that I can entertain my kids at home, we could have fun and enjoy each others company. Pre covid I was probably a parent who was guilty of throwing money at things to entertain my kiddos. Even now things are going back to normal we have gone out less and I think its because we are more content at home now.
Agree. I used to feel we needed to constantly spend money going out to entertain them but we really don’t! That said, I went slightly mental when things opened up cause the poor kids haven’t been anywhere in so long.

The “C” thing is annoying.

Reactions: 2
[

Agree. I used to feel we needed to constantly spend money going out to entertain them but we really don’t! That said, I went slightly mental when things opened up cause the poor kids haven’t been anywhere in so long.

The “C” thing is annoying.
Agree re. the “C”, especially as “the big C” is more often used to refer to cancer and it’s just needlessly confusing. Either say COVID or just zip it altogether you gobby mare!

Reactions: 6
Can I just say that I love your profile picture. Actually laughed out loud.
You’re welcome 😂 she’s such a canny lass in that photo I thought it deserved to be my profile pic 😂😂😂😂😂

So Trashlie, when did you ever followed the rules????? Hmmmm you don’t wear a mask, you’ve have large group of people in your house, had more bubbles than a mint aero and won’t be having the Covid vaccine 🤔🤔🤔🤔 so tell me again how any changes will impact you. She is a prize knob 🍆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s all over the place man. Saying how hard lockdown was for her, but then can’t resist the urge to brag about the holidays and other stuff, even if it contradicts the narrative she’s trying to run 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.