Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
Do you have any other steps in your routine? Washing your face before bed is great progress as sleeping in make-up is one of the worst things possible for skin but at least you’ve got that out of the way, haha.

A lot of skin issues are down to dehydration but at the moment the hot weather and of course the masks won’t be helping either.
Literally nothing! 😂 Wash face in morning and evening and try to drink 2 litres of water rather than 2 litres of wine. That’s my routine.

My daughter became obsessed with hand washing at the beginning of the pandemic, to the point her skin was peeling. Ashlie always wanted girls until she realised that she couldn’t be the Princess of the house, so now she bins them off at every opportunity!
I find it interesting Ash is always going on about how much she washes her hands even pre “pan dem” and now Emily is obsessed with sanitiser.

Reactions: 1

Pivot

VIP Member
Also its not a choice when people may now be forced into the office, forced onto public transport with hundreds of people not wearing masks.

Forced to serve hundreds of people per day in shops not wearing masks. I worked in a shop while I was at uni, people used to hand you money theyd kept in their shoes or worse their mouth.

So while some have the privilege of being a choice, many wont.
Exactly and how do you have a choice to social distance if no other person around you is doing it?

Reactions: 1
I grew up in a pub from a young age until my preteens and if anything it made drinking less fascinating as I got older but that said I wouldn’t let my son or daughter drink non-alcoholic at that age. I do think, she’s posted it to have a dig at her ex though
Agree but it hasn’t worked as most people think it’s a good idea….

Interesting as my best friend is a cop and she’s had to isolate after being pinged, have had to provide the emergency shopping on a few occasions …maybe it’s different forces with different policies.

Catlady1

VIP Member
Given her age she will be having Pfizer so could be double jabbed in 3 weeks if she choses to be
How can you get double jabbed in three weeks with Pfizer? In the uk? ETA. That sounds a bit rude but I’m ill and I want my kids who are 19 and 23 to be done ASAP.

Winterwander

How can you get double jabbed in three weeks with Pfizer? In the uk? ETA. That sounds a bit rude but I’m ill and I want my kids who are 19 and 23 to be done ASAP.
Its 8 weeks between jabs for pfizer. If you turn up before 8 they send you away.

I'm the same age as her and only got my first one 4 weeks ago (couldn't get it straight away as had to be 100% sure i wasnt pregnant) Brought my 2nd forward to end July. There's loads of walk ins in NE and leeds though so easy to get done if you make the effort.