Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s hit “gold” - google says that’s 700usd per month there about. Wow - she’s bought a mansion with her NU skin commission of 700usd per mth
She hit ‘gold’ when she hit up Wingers!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
America is on the yellow list and he would have to isolate and take pcr tests wouldn’t he

Reactions: 1
America is on the yellow list and he would have to isolate and take pcr tests wouldn’t he
Hasn't he came from Spain? Same applies mind u, that's an amber list country too. It was my first thought when I seen the post, I wonder if he's done the 10 day home isolation that's required with the pcr tests 🤔 She always bangs on about how close they are so if he was in the country even in isolation we would have had a million stories about how he's here & a countdown to seeing him after the 10 days was up!

Reactions: 8
I thought he lived in Florida. During lockdown wasn’t she saying he was in Florida? My imagination probably. And Ashlie is moaning about flight restrictions? What does she not understand about the fact that getting the vaccine will get us back to normal. Shouldn’t she have had hers? And it’s pointless saying she’s had it because the virus has mutated and there are now several variants she could get

Reactions: 3
Her body has made the proteins, she doesnt need the vaccine. Dr wing ding told her.
I think Dr Wing Ding is wrong on this occasion. The structure on the outside of the virus mutates which allows it to attach to healthy cells and do its thing. That’s what a virus is. I know this because my daughter who has a first class degree and masters degree in bio medical sciences explained it to me. I like to live vicariously through her and I’m trumping Wing Ding

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Dr Wing Ding is wrong on this occasion. The structure on the outside of the virus mutates which allows it to attach to healthy cells and do its thing. That’s what a virus is. I know this because my daughter who has a first class degree and masters degree in bio medical sciences explained it to me. I like to live vicariously through her and I’m trumping Wing Ding
Oh I agree with you. I was being sarcastic 🙊

Reactions: 1
Actual scientists - get a vaccine, it’s our way out this mess

Trashlie the scientist - I don’t need a vaccine but how dare you make me eat outside and cancel my holiday. It’s against my human rights, what do we have to do for the world to open up again?!

Actual scientists - erm, we told you you daft bint. But off you duck with your proteens yeah pet?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Judging by the pictures of the kids hugging grandad with a luggage trolley next to him I’m guessing they didn’t think he needed to bother....she’ll probably argue that’s because he’s British 🙄

Reactions: 7
So the whole family will now be self isolating for ten days now then since they had contact? Nah I thought so cos the rules don’t apply to her apparently 🙄
It’s just mugs like us normal people who have to come into contact with people like them who still aren’t taking COVID seriously after 120,000 deaths

Reactions: 7
So the whole family will now be self isolating for ten days now then since they had contact? Nah I thought so cos the rules don’t apply to her apparently 🙄
It’s just mugs like us normal people who have to come into contact with people like them who still aren’t taking COVID seriously after 120,000 deaths
Yeah but it’s ok isn’t it? Because our death rate is super low and our vaccine rate is super high. So we should all just get on with it.

The fucktard can’t seem to quite grasp that it’s low BECAUSE we’ve been in lockdown. And if we all start opening up international travel and licking people cause that’s what Wingers says is alright then the death rate won’t stay super low DESPITE the vaccines she doesn’t believe in, because we still have unvaccinated people & vaccines are only a certain % effective. So even if everyone were vaccinated (& they aren’t) there will still be X amount of people who will die. And while all of this has the potential to overwhelm the NHS more people will suffer and / or die from other causes because the NHS doesn’t have the capacity to deal with everything all at once.

Obviously it doesn’t impact her so she won’t want to consider people who’ve been waiting for cancer treatment for an age because of COVID, or people who have had important surgeries put on hold because of COVID.

& all this mental health bollocks. She doesn’t care about anyone else’s suffering it’s just an excuse to get herself on a bleeping plane.

Reactions: 17
Yeah but it’s ok isn’t it? Because our death rate is super low and our vaccine rate is super high. So we should all just get on with it.

The fucktard can’t seem to quite grasp that it’s low BECAUSE we’ve been in lockdown. And if we all start opening up international travel and licking people cause that’s what Wingers says is alright then the death rate won’t stay super low DESPITE the vaccines she doesn’t believe in, because we still have unvaccinated people & vaccines are only a certain % effective. So even if everyone were vaccinated (& they aren’t) there will still be X amount of people who will die. And while all of this has the potential to overwhelm the NHS more people will suffer and / or die from other causes because the NHS doesn’t have the capacity to deal with everything all at once.

Obviously it doesn’t impact her so she won’t want to consider people who’ve been waiting for cancer treatment for an age because of COVID, or people who have had important surgeries put on hold because of COVID.

& all this mental health bollocks. She doesn’t care about anyone else’s suffering it’s just an excuse to get herself on a bleeping plane.
Couldn’t have said it better myself!

Reactions: 2

Exactly this 👏 She doesn't care about anyone else, she's just pissed off cos she can't go abroad. If she is that bothered about getting back to normal why hasn't she had the vaccine!

Reactions: 4
Sorry what have I just read? The death rate is inflated? To what end? What would the end game be here? bleeping hell.

Reactions: 9
She really doesn't have a clue, having the vaccine reduces the risk of severe covid and reduces the chance of passing it on. But poor Ashlie is only bothered about herself so why would she do anything to benefit others.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t know being an hole made you exempt from wearing a mask?! Surely if she is exempt, she would be first in the queue to get her vaccine? She cares about herself and herself only but knows she got (well informed, intelligent) backlash last time she tried to come across as the Co Vid police so now she has tried to swing it. Just piss off Trashlie, you look like a stupid, selfish little witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.