Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
Why is she so obsessed with justifying her reasons of not having the jab? No one cares. No one is being forced to have anything. You get a text and a letter, both easy to ignore and I’m assuming she hates them main steam media so she can easily ignore the BS from them. She went from a nice Geordie lass sharing food posts and holidays to some fake insta hun that looks at least 45. She’s living off her fellas money in a faux mansion in shakey wakey! The way she goes on you’d think she owned a mansion in Mayfair and was a CEO of a top company. Ashlie, you’re flogging shite on insta. My suggestion, get the slow cooker and Nutella back out because that’s what got you your followers. Leave the boss babe shit to the Love Islanders!!
Haaaaa so true

Reactions: 3

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
What exactly is she trying to imply about those little girls mum? She’s always going on about being boss babe empowering business women but is implying that we are all irrational during divorce. Except for her who is calm reasonable and only does or says anything that is best for her kids. Disgraceful person
Didn’t watch the stories as I just don’t have the time to devote to this woman’s narcissism but in my experience it’s usually the parent insisting they’re reasonable and doing what’s best for the kids while unilaterally dismissing anything the other parent(s) do (or their POV) that’s in fact the high conflict person.

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Nooooooo watching the followers drop daily with her uneducated stories brings me such joy 🥳
They haven’t dropped for a week or so though , I’m watching with baited breath - fingers crossed 🤞

Oh my god I can’t actually cope!! She’s now asking us to watch the story of a fashion model!! Out of interest I have watched it and he’s basically sprouting shit like she is. He is going on the government website and misinterpreting what all the data behind the vaccine means basically because he is as thick and stupid as Trashlie!! So much misinformation being spread - it makes sooooo angry !!

Attachments

Last edited:

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
Makes me laugh when these insta mum Huns cry "troll"after they've been reading about themselves on a forum that is has absolutely no impact on them
directly unless they choose to make it so by taking the time and the effort to go and search their own names, read the threads, take it all to heart and cry about it...why would you read at all if you were THAT bothered!!! Everyone has the right to an opinion, unfortunately it ain't always going to be a nice one!!! Especially when you pimp out yourself and your kids (and kids who aren't yours!!!) for a grabby lifestyle and some fake adulation from total strangers!!
It's a free country and this forum is only an issue if they make it one so if you're reading here hun, then I suggest you stop !!! And if you are then ...tough ! You have a choice!!! 👊

uokhun4387

I said bubble because that's her perceived standard, am well aware she's a fake it to you make it type.
Ah I’ve got you. I mean, you’re right that she clearly has no idea how hard life can be for actual marginalised people. SMH.

Dangleberry2

It’s only when people start begging me???(

that lanky twat has definitely been reading here. She’s disgusting spouting all of that rubbish and swearing on her kids lives.

uokhun4387

💯! She lived in Texas when the boys were young didnt she. If her husband was on the same salary as my friends husband (who did the same job) then she wouldn’t have needed to work. She spouts crap and then gets upset when people question her!
Yeah, he was there for work for a period and she and the kids went too. Sounds great on paper but I imagine it was quite isolating.

Reactions: 2

Hadtodoit

It’s only when people start begging me???(

that lanky twat has definitely been reading here. She’s disgusting spouting all of that rubbish and swearing on her kids lives.
More cringe than her kitchen dancing! If she was so good at her ‘proper job’ she wouldn’t need to be acting like a total wannabe

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
Hahaha “actual footage”. If that’s how she types and whatever page she’s on for “business” has adverts for online clothes shopping up the side I can see why her company’s assets are so low.