Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catlady1

VIP Member
Why was she talking about horse fly bites. I don’t understand?? And her 1980s detective glasses don’t suit her.They are too big for her ratty little face. I think she’s lost weight you know.

Reactions: 3

BeauJD

Chatty Member
Those chairs are quite expensive….I’m guessing the old owners probably left them…..we’d have heard all about them if she’d bought them herself…definitely B&M table though….
Can she also manifest them a sofa that actually fits the house do you think? And furniture that isn’t from B&M or IKEA (nothing wrong with either but if I’d just spent shy of £1million on a house I wouldn’t be putting a £30 set of Malm drawers and. £14.99 B&M table in it)
100% from the old owners. I used to work in a high end furniture shop years ago and they are about £170 a pop. Quite an iconic design if you are into furniture

Thatirishone

Why hasn't she been reported for not labeling her ad posts/stories correct? She is bugging the shit out of me, six stories about selling Lumi but only one with #ad 😠🤥🤥😠

Beadyeye

How strange for the boy to do an Instagram video telling that awful story. Apparently he did it without her telling him too but it had a very “tell them what you said babe” vibe about it.

uokhun4387

She says she lived there, it was more like a long holiday. If I used her logic then I’ve lived in Tenerife, Las Vegas, Paris, and Tunisia.
I hear what you’re saying but I don’t think that’s really fair. I remember hearing about it via family connections and her husband legitimately was working there and they were all on a complex etc., with the kids in daycare...or whatever they call it.

Obviously a fortunate position to be in in some regards but probably a bit of a culture shock, and must have been weird for the kids being uprooted.

Idk, to each their own, but that’s not my idea of a holiday!

Been there done it, (lived there for 4 years!) I came back and got divorced too (I’m definitely not Trashlie 😂 - I’ve got more brain cells in my little toe!) it was my work that took me to the US not my ex husbands and I can confirm that US salaries are way higher than UK ones
They are but I believe the overall cost of living can be a lot higher, too. Depending on where you are of course, and what sort of benefits your employer provides (health insurance, 401k, etc.)

BeauJD

Chatty Member
PRO-EEEEN .... not sure if anyone has told you but there’s a t in there somewhere Trash! Who’s taking bets on when she’ll start peddling Herbalife just to troll us all?!?

Byewiggy

VIP Member
She isn’t upper middle class. She might have “married” well and have access to lots of money, but the inner chav is still strong. Money can’t buy class, etc.
I said bubble because that's her perceived standard, am well aware she's a fake it to you make it type.