Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catlady1

VIP Member
why did they not have the cheerleader party tonight when Olivia could have a few friends in the house?

Reactions: 3

C7645

VIP Member
Can you recommend protein powder for a girl? What? Do they have genitals on the tub.

Not high in cals not looking to bulk up. Does she have any idea what protein powder is? Its not gonna make you gain weight. :|
Not unless she buys a mass gainer protein powder, but they are obvious what they are. She on the beg for a freebie 🙄

uokhun4387

Well you have to elaborate!
I can’t really as it would make my identity obvious. But it wasn’t in a professional capacity or anything, which is maybe why the gloves came off, idk.

But the ‘gram is the ‘gram. It doesn’t always reflect reality.

You’re well shot of her mate. Love it when the ex finally makes an account.

Joking. I’m joking.

(am I?🤷‍♀️😆)
You’re joking, ha. My encounter was much more brief. I can’t comment on her romantic relationships.

Also I hope they’ve soundproofed the walls otherwise it’ll be limited usage for the cinema room if Oscar can’t sleep because there’s a film on

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
I don’t follow her and just watch her stories when I’ve read here. I wouldn’t give her (or any of the other twats featured on here) the follower count!
I don't follow either , I just watch out of curiosity ,to see how much more of a prat she can make herself look on the daily ..she never fails to disappoint 😬

Dangleberry2

I can’t get over the size of that giraffes feet!

also if fun sponge Archie tried to settle one of mine they’d eat him for breakfast. Can you imagine them settling that little girl whose a year younger?

MamaD

VIP Member
She’s going to be dragging Wingers (and his wallet in case she needs to bribe someone) down to some pop up vaccination clinic today to get jabbed…..she’ll be hunting out the Jassen (Johnson&Johnson) one as you only need one dose of that one!

C7645

VIP Member
They are but I believe the overall cost of living can be a lot higher, too. Depending on where you are of course, and what sort of benefits your employer provides (health insurance, 401k, etc.)
Definitely depends on where you live, Texas isn’t that dissimilar to the part of the US I lived which was further east. Also depends on the relocation package offered if they were relocated by his company. For example, I got a family relocation payment, a cost of living allowance and healthcare was picked up in full by my company too.

Story about the travel announcement....wonder if she’s had her vaccine yet or still relying on those proteins. Dr Wingers will be eligible now but do t think there’s been any mention of him getting it. She’ll be stamping her feet for hers shortly so she can get on that plane

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
I just can’t even with the whole cinema room thing. You don’t go from renting with two kids in one room to being in an MTV Cribs-level McMansion without a serious cash cow, no matter how many face brushes you sell.

The hard work/boss babe stuff is so disingenuous and damaging, and I really hope other women realise that she wouldn’t be able to fund the lifestyle she has without having a very well-off partner. It just doesn’t add up.

If only she would admit it! There shouldn’t really be any shame in it as it’s all too plain to see. Pride though innit...
Sadly that’s the whole point. Pretend you paid for this stuff yourself with your lumi cash to lure vulnerable people in. It’s vile.

Catlady1

VIP Member
I thought he lived in Florida. During lockdown wasn’t she saying he was in Florida? My imagination probably. And Ashlie is moaning about flight restrictions? What does she not understand about the fact that getting the vaccine will get us back to normal. Shouldn’t she have had hers? And it’s pointless saying she’s had it because the virus has mutated and there are now several variants she could get

VeryCherry

Just seen a different influencer selling a Lumi look alike product for £40!! 😆
you mean it doesn’t cost £220 to make bit of vibrating plastic :O shock!

• Haha