Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uokhun4387

She’s done so much research. Didn’t know about the yellow card. Cool.
😂

And the worst part is that she seems to be co-opting it as part of her anti-vax (or at the very least vax-sceptic) agenda, when really it’s just a place for people to report any unexpected symptoms they experience. You know, for actual scientific research purposes.

Daft lass.

Reactions: 3

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
What an idiot. Not a word about the advanced age of most of those hospitalised and deceased. Just wilfully misinterpreting the information to influence his followers. “Don’t shoot the messenger”, lol. He isn’t even that good looking!

Think I’ve seen some of his output before and he’s always come across as a bit of a weapon.
It’s terrible isn’t it because the sad fact is that many people(like Trashlie) will actually believe it because he is quoting the government website and they will think he is dead clever and knows what he’s talking about.

Makingmemories

Whats she on now fgs. She always has food she didnt cook inside cus she lives off takeaways. Also didnt she also go to the pub on tuesday and have food

What is the app called that you can watch stories without following them/them knowing please?
Gramho

Why would you buy your neighbours those expensive gifts just to celebrate the football? Does anyone else do that with their neighbours?
Am guessing she’s still trying to show them she’s posh after they invited her round and she took a cheap bottle of plonk and they had the fancy champagne on ice….

Makingmemories

Except...it is hurting people when you BREAK THE LAW and other people are social distancing, having their vaccine, abiding by rules then this selfish twat is hosting 6 people inside her house to show off. Has she deleted the comment calling her out yet?
Just came to post this.

Shame on her. If she wasnt doing anything wrong she would have posted about the meeting when it happened. And shes still not meant to have people in her house now anyway as its 2 households. Not 5!

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
You know what Trashlie, my child started their new school last year without any transition, the school did videos for those joining and did the best they could and you know what???? MY CHILD HAS BEEN FINE! 🤬 She proper does my head and I met that’s the face she pull at Wingers when she’s have a princess strop
Same here. He went from his seeing his best friends and people he spent every day with at his childminder of the last 2 years to being at home 24/7, so he didn’t even get to say bye to his friends. He started school with no transition, no meeting his teacher 1 on 1 or anything. He was in and out thanks to bubbles going down, fevers etc. He missed his end of year Christmas bits as he had to isolate. He then didn’t go back until MARCH. He had to be homeschooled by me in between looking after his younger sibling, and trying to do my own work. He got assessed by me over video link to his teacher. He can’t have discos or trips, until recently he’s only spent time with the kids in his class, he doesn’t see his siblings in the playground, he hasn’t had photos with his sister. Last week was his first ever school friend’s birthday party - all in his very first year of school - and he’s got on with it cause he’s more of a fucking grown up than she is.

nesmar

Ashlie would like you to think she’s from Leeds....not sure why they didn’t just buy there, could have had a lovely house for their budget and not hide the fact she lives in Wakefield....
Leeds is a shut hole too - just not as bad as shakey wakey🤣🤣

Ashlie would like you to think she’s from Leeds....not sure why they didn’t just buy there, could have had a lovely house for their budget and not hide the fact she lives in Wakefield....
Leeds is a shut hole too - just not as bad as shakey wakey🤣

• Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Its not a self serving vaccine though is it. They need a certain % of people to get the vaccine to achieve herd immunity.

Wonder if shel be quiet on the latest set back as shes clearly lost followers after her rants... or just go full strem ahead.

Hadtodoit

She’s making a big deal of featuring her brother who is friends with her ex. They both played rugby together. I think that there must have been issues between the two because she hasn’t mentioned him since the split.
Yeah I defo got the impression that her bro was more ‘team ex’

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Do Nu Skin or whoever it is that they peddle this crap for condone blatant breaking of Lockdown rules ?!

It's the thinking that they are above everyone else & the complete disregard of the rules for me ( said Emma style with the smug face)