Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dangleberry2

A cinema room bigger than your beloved youngest sons bedroom. It’s all for the bragging rights. So she can say to her ‘friends’ oh come round to our cinema room. And that house is suitable for her families needs more than suitable! Just not for her and Wingers utter chavtastic idea of family life.
You’d not be able to watch movies at night either with the noise from the speaker system keeping the poor boy awake. And who eats that much pop corn to justify a pop corn machine. It’s just so so chavvy,

Reactions: 8

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
I don’t think the new thread should be in the quieter threads section this time!
Definitely not !!

She’s full on in the conspiracy theory camp now isn’t she. Suits her, they are a bunch of thick wankers too so she’s found her people.

Also she’s younger than me but she does look like the nana of that group as she dresses like she’s 85 with bad taste.
All having such a good time with their phones out to film and take photos of every minute of the day to prove what an amazing time they’re having🤣🤣 what a bunch of knobs!!

• Haha

Nixen

Chatty Member
She’s very brag brag brag!
Probably never had the perfume in her life!
considering it’s her favourite and she gets it every year I can’t recall her raving about it!
Says she’s been wearing it for years but it wasn’t that long ago she was poor 🙄

• Haha

JaffaCake

She thinks we’re stupid. She’ll label up a demo otherwise it’s just a chat. No it’s all a demo and it’s boring and whenever she comes on with her stupid head band on I scroll through!
Hahahaha soon as I see that headband I scroll right by!

Lolling at the ‘low engagement’ thing - it’s not just the Lumi you boss babe! Does the fact she tried to have another lumi page which failed not explain that part so she posts it all on that one?!

What a dim cow.

AfterLife

Suddenly very grateful that my mum was able to walk me to school without feeling the need to film me. (Not that we had smartphones back then...)
Not just the need to film, having the camera shoved within cms of your face. Trashlie you're a fucking loser, leave the kids be ffs

bluemoon20

She really doesn't have a clue, having the vaccine reduces the risk of severe covid and reduces the chance of passing it on. But poor Ashlie is only bothered about herself so why would she do anything to benefit others.

Fanaff

VIP Member
***conveniently gets hoover in shot****
‘’Oh sorry, that’s just my cleaning friend who’s here I love her.’’
The women has NO shame! I never get people that feel the need to public service announce they have a cleaner like its an OBE.
You pay someone £10 an hour maybe 3 hours, once a week to surface clean your mucky mansion. Well done Ash you’ve really made it hun 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jesus, what does she actually do?! Doesn’t cook, clean or look after the kids. Sits all day storying, going to her pt or beauty appointments. Wingers is being bleed dry to fund her

uokhun4387

I know a number of normal (i.e. not significantly wealthy) people who have cleaners occasionally, for various reasons. I don’t know why she had to spend all that time trying to justify and explain it when she could have just...not done that and carried on with her Saturday. Weird.

Oscar's bedroom 😭😭😭. Will I tuck his bed into this tiny little gap(that was supposed to be for a wardrobe) because I realise that his room IS actually tiny and his bed doesnt even fit. Why the feck has her live in bank machine not told her that's not acceptable

Fanaff

VIP Member
I just don’t understand how she’s not embarrassed to share that tiny room. Her entire life is constructed for the gram so why spend close to a million on a bigger house, that isn’t fit for purpose?! Fair enough buying a renovation property and making it your own…but what they are doing is just mad. But hey she’s a twat so I shouldn’t be surprised ✌🏻

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
She’s very brag brag brag!
Probably never had the perfume in her life!
considering it’s her favourite and she gets it every year I can’t recall her raving about it!

LittleRa

Chatty Member
She seems a lot more mellow about the school cancelling the end of term events now- saying it’s just what they’ve gotta do etc. I’m thinking someone from the school follows her on insta and saw her rants earlier in the week and decided to do some damage control by inviting her in to this outdoor learning day today so the staff could chat to her about the pressure they’re under with the restrictions etc. It’s really not great of her to be badmouthing the school on an open platform. They even gave her chocs to get her on side 😂

SnoopingSally

Came here to say that before and after pics should be the same.. No makeup in both please! Anyone can look glowy with clear skin with a layer of foundation and filters 🙄

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
‘Been asked about a job in CSR’ Please Ashlie enlighten us about your experience and knowledge of CSR… in particular the CSR priorties of the LumiSpa brand…….

• Haha

uokhun4387

I think she must just be keen to shed followers atm.

Looks like the clamp down has started 👏

They are starting with the big accounts but says they’ll be naming every influencer who won’t comply with the rules

Hopefully she will declare her face vibrators properly now?
Chloe Ferry haha, get in. What a mess.