Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chunkymum

The gist is basically that the political elite used a pizza place in Washington DC to traffic kids and had codes for different types kids in reference to pizzas. One (mentally unwell) guy turned up with a gun at one point and tried to shoot the employees Im sure.

If you google pizza gate then Im sure youl find the full ins and outs. I dont even want to link it here because its so wild.

Do I believe all politcians are honest good people doing the best for us, no. Do I believe presidents are ordering kids through a pizza shop, also no.
Ah thanks for explaining! I must have been living under a rock to never have heard of pizza gate!

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Ive relooked. I think kids went to kids club whilst they went to the spa. It makes it slightly better. 12yo being left for an hour not in charge of other kids isnt as bad.

JSquared

VIP Member
I hope I'm wrong, if I am I'll hold my hands up but her latest stories man! They've been out exploring Sal this morning & kids wanted back to the hotel asap so got a taxi. She's done a few stories of them in the taxi, except she's showing her & what I assume is Matt Lucas's hairy legs and there's no sign of the kids! I hope to god they haven't flung the 4 CHILDREN in a taxi alone with a stranger 😬 Apart from the driver's music that cab is far too quiet to have 4 kids sitting in it. Am I exaggerating, is she trolling us?
I assume kids in the back and one next to wingers? He’s sitting awfully close to her if there were only two of them in the car.

Peachylite

Chatty Member
I may be wrong but doesn’t look like that now! Just negative PCR 72 hours prior to arrival! Vaccines status doesn’t seem to matter?!
Sorry yes you were right, the information is a minefield, a quick google made me think you couldn’t enter