Ashlie Sugarrushed #5 changing the minds of government officials with just one letter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bag is like something Iā€™d have when I was six from the funfair as a prize. Does anyone even wear Prada now? Itā€™s like something youā€™d get from TK Maxx.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That bag is like something Iā€™d have when I was six from the funfair as a prize. Does anyone even wear Prada now? Itā€™s like something youā€™d get from TK Maxx.
Young folk seem to. It seems back in but that style of bag reminds me of the type of bag Id have taken to a school disco.

Reactions: 5
New thread title suggestion: Ashliesugarrushed- even the sky is not good enough and needs a filter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The bag is 100% fake look at it compared to the prada website and nobody who has a Ā£2500 handbag wears a Ā£37 dress
and look at the box it came in NO tissue paper HOME MADE ribbon handles.where is the prada carrier bag and box?
next thread suggestion trashlies a fake all she can do is bake

Reactions: 8
I know people think it's jealousy when anybody comments negatively on things but I honestly am not jealous of their house, lifestyle, or her new handbag šŸ¤£. I can't think of anything worse than my partner buying me a handbag that he's picked...he'd get it wrong! Also the bag is vile, doesn't matter how much it cost....it's awful šŸ¤£. We live in a world where expensive must mean it's amazing/beautiful/gorgeous. When all wingers has done is put no thought into it and chucked money at it šŸ¤£. Wow a handbag.....groundbreaking.
Also...why do people need to show off what they get for Xmas. Always spouting off about people less fortunate than them then flaunting their wealth all over social media šŸ™„šŸ™„.
I've had an amazing and really thoughtful present off my mum for Xmas....I'm so so happy with it because thought went into it. Not just had money thrown at it. In fact it was free to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Iā€™d say itā€™s real as thatā€™s what he does -throw money at her to keep her interested as he knows heā€™s punching and how much she hates looking after his kids so he has to keep her sweet. Itā€™s hilarious she says she matches his wage yet ANYTHING she has to pay for is cheap and more often than not, aff linked so she gets a few pennies towards it. Her red dress yesterday looks like something my Nan would be happy in. I have no problem with buying bargains and having a few expensive/designer pieces but honestly Trashlie could be head to toe in custom made designer wear and still look cheap. As others have said, money canā€™t buy class and no matter how much he throws at her/her accessories/the house, they both just look like selfish, classless chavs

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m laughing my head off at the fact sheā€™s shared the app she used to edit the sky above her house to make it look like Santa is flying there- because Iā€™ve thought for aaages that she edits the sky in her photos and now sheā€™s basically admitted it! See the attached ones- the rainbow ones she got comments saying wow amazing rainbow etc and she never replied to say itā€™s a filter/edit. The two sun ones are just too ā€œperfectā€. And how about the one of the McMansion with a heart shaped cloud above it? People commented ā€œomg look at that heart shaped cloud, itā€™s a sign your house is perfectā€ etc. Just like everything Ashlie does- fake, filtered, all for show, we know she filters her face but even the sky ainā€™t safe:
Bloody hell!!! I'm so gullible, I honestly thought they were actual beautiful skies!! Now I can see the same one used twice!! How stupid am I?!! šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
This sky editing has been a game changer in what I think of her. What else is she lying about?
How long have you got?
Inventing the hot chocolate station
Inventing her cookie recipe
Inventing slow cooker fudge
Inventing inspirational quotes on insta
Buying her Christmas tree from a charity shop
Using stock photos as her own photography
Matching Mingers pound for pound
Living in America
Covid expertise
The dates of her divorce and being with Mingers donā€™t add up
And thatā€™s just off the top of my head.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
How long have you got?
Living in America
Covid expertise
Being a happy blended family and the best step mum ever
Her countess covid bubbles

Reactions: 5
How long have you got?
Living in America
Covid expertise
What was the lie about America?

Reactions: 1
She said that she used to live in America. Two long holidays donā€™t count.
didn't she live in texas with the ex or was that an exaggeration?

That bag is very 2006, but maybe that design is back / never went away?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.