Ashlie Sugarrushed #5 changing the minds of government officials with just one letter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m laughing my head off at the fact she’s shared the app she used to edit the sky above her house to make it look like Santa is flying there- because I’ve thought for aaages that she edits the sky in her photos and now she’s basically admitted it! See the attached ones- the rainbow ones she got comments saying wow amazing rainbow etc and she never replied to say it’s a filter/edit. The two sun ones are just too “perfect”. And how about the one of the McMansion with a heart shaped cloud above it? People commented “omg look at that heart shaped cloud, it’s a sign your house is perfect” etc. Just like everything Ashlie does- fake, filtered, all for show, we know she filters her face but even the sky ain’t safe:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m laughing my head off at the fact she’s shared the app she used to edit the sky above her house to make it look like Santa is flying there- because I’ve thought for aaages that she edits the sky in her photos and now she’s basically admitted it! See the attached ones- the rainbow ones she got comments saying wow amazing rainbow etc and she never replied to say it’s a filter/edit. The two sun ones are just too “perfect”. And how about the one of the McMansion with a heart shaped cloud above it? People commented “omg look at that heart shaped cloud, it’s a sign your house is perfect” etc. Just like everything Ashlie does- fake, filtered, all for show, we know she filters her face but even the sky ain’t safe:
Imagine not thinking the sky is beautiful enough 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Stop filming your kids private moments opening Christmas presents and broadcasting it on Instagram to 30,000 strangers!! It’s made me feel uncomfortable watching these stories - like I’m intruding on their private moments - which is what they should be !! I know we all put a few Christmas pictures on Facebook but that doesn’t compare with this - but you know anything for content !

Reactions: 8
Did one of the girls get listerine for Christmas? Is that because her mom never taught her to brush her teeth properly so how trashlie is having to teach them basic skills again? 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She's as nutty as a squirrel 💩. I'm creasing at your comments today , the filtered sky ones are hilarious 😂.

Did one of the girls get listerine for Christmas? Is that because her mom never taught her to brush her teeth properly so how trashlie is having to teach them basic skills again? 🙄
Yeah I saw that! Listerine?! A mcmansion & you’ve got to get your stepdaughter LISTERINE as a Christmas present? bleeping hell.

Hilarious that she filters the actual sky. Nutter

Reactions: 9
I wish she'd stop banging on about Oscar & his ADHD when she didn't want to pursue the official diagnosis, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the experts have told her they don't think he has it & that's why she didn't go ahead with the whole process. She tells that many lies u start to question everything she puts out there 🤷‍♀️ Also, is it just me that thinks the kids r in bed way too early on what is supposed to be their Christmas Day, u know, blended family time & all that? I'd understand it if they had small kids but they're all bigger, they must be fuming being tucked up in bed at 8.15, mine would be!

Reactions: 12
Maybe by in bed she means in their rooms? My two are similar ages to the 4 of them and they usually are upstairs from 8pm onwards but certainly not in bed at xmas.

Reactions: 2
My friend whose a nurse shared this earlier today and I instantly thought of Trashlie! I bet Trashlie wouldn't tell a doctor or nurse to duck off they needed to treat her.
OMG this is amazing ! I sware to god any vaccinated NHS worker that receives a unvaccinated person (that has chosen to not be vaccinated) should have the right to refuse to treat them

I knew she would get another designer handbag for Xmas from Mingers. How predictable and as usual, tacky AF

ETA…it costs £2.5k…wtaf?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.