Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mancnet

VIP Member
She is a right state. If you look back at photos before she started messing with her face she was an attractive woman. She’s crazy.

Reactions: 5
She means when it’s the 6 of them in Rhodes on their fam honeymoon. I’m at a loss why the girls need looking after but the boys, almost the same age don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
They seem to have it a bit wrong I think. When I was at school we forgot stuff but we never got detention for it. That was for serious stuff, so it actually meant something. Schools seem more bothered about kids not having a pen/wring coloured socks etc than actually dealing with real issues (my friends daughter has started self harming because she’s being bullied at school, school are aware (teachers saw her try to pull hair out of her head) yet not dealing as the other child as ‘it’s complicated’ and she has some issues at home. Yet my friends daughter got a detention because she refused to remove her coat (she’d forgotten her jumper and didn’t want anyone to see the cuts on her arms) but the bully is walking around scot free. Suggestion to my friend is to maybe find another school…WTF?! I’m glad I don’t have kids as I’d never be away from the school if they were behaving like that with my kids

Reactions: 4

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
I can imagine Oscars lack of ADHD diagnosis is an issue, Archie looks smug at the best of times so bet he's cocky with the teachers and the oldest girl probably acts up so the pair of them show an interest in her. I don't understand how she hasn't been pulled up on their ridiculous hair styles tbh

Reactions: 4