Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crazycakelady

VIP Member
Need to sort childcare for girls on holiday?! Eh? Isn’t one of them older than Oz? Also can’t imagine they’re sharing rooms on honeymoon. Those kids will be traumatised 🤮
That’s what it probably is the girls need someone to watch them maybe her bros or sometime are having the boys in there’s I’m blocked so can only go off what’s herw

Reactions: 3

dizzyizzy

So this has just appeared on our local Facebook page ( local to Wakefield!) cat found wandering but it’s a rag doll and they don’t normally roam freely so asking if anyone is missing it. Upon reading the comments, lol, it transpires where it has been found is at the end of Trashlies road, mmm , has Rocco done a runner, away from the mad woman 😂. The comments do say owner now found. I’m sure there will be a whole post about this.

Attachments

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Can totally see where the real hair finishes and the plastic hair starts
---

July but don’t know when
---
Boys getting a massive fancy dinner out because they’re having to watch the girls in a dance show. What are the girls getting? Gruel? Surely all go out together after the show?
Of course the boys got a huge seafood dinner 👀 the girls probably got a packed lunch to take to the dance show.. remember her frozen sandwiches hack for the school lunches🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

crazycakelady

VIP Member
We know how cocky golden balls is you can imagine him gobbing off knowing Trash will back him.
My daughters school is strict but not for petty things repeated forgotten equipment would be negative points forgotten pe kit they have to war the schools 🤢

Pivot

VIP Member
Think i'd be looking at why they are getting the detentions in the first place tbh. Also find it hard to believe they would be getting an hour detention for forgetting a pen.