Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did she put the tan on blindfolded and asleep?
What happened to the MLM tan of dreams she was flogging? Looked like Rimmel sunshimmer but she was selling if for something ridiculous like £49 a tube🤣

Reactions: 2

dizzyizzy

Does she still have Lumi (the cat) . I don’t follow her anymore because she is so moronically thick I can’t cope, but I look on here, so occasionally dip in. I haven’t seen anything of Lumi though. And I wouldn’t put it past her just to get rid of him if he didn’t fit in with her busy life . Bit like the girls !

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Can totally see where the real hair finishes and the plastic hair starts
---

July but don’t know when
---
Boys getting a massive fancy dinner out because they’re having to watch the girls in a dance show. What are the girls getting? Gruel? Surely all go out together after the show?
Of course the boys got a huge seafood dinner 👀 the girls probably got a packed lunch to take to the dance show.. remember her frozen sandwiches hack for the school lunches🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Think i'd be looking at why they are getting the detentions in the first place tbh. Also find it hard to believe they would be getting an hour detention for forgetting a pen.
So I thought this too until I had friends with kids starting secondary in England this year and the rules are ridiculous.

Things like 'equipment check' as they walk in the door and if they dont have the list of things specified by the school its detention. Someone I know son had taken the wrong coloured socks to P.E and they got an email about 'behaviour infringement' parent stressed out wondering what the hell has happened. Child comes home from school its a detention for wrong coloured socks.

Our schools dont have detention and boy am I glad because Id be that parent if they even tried to punish for something stupid.

I forget to take stuff to work all the time. The world doesnt end. 🙄

Catlady1

VIP Member
How much would a diamond that size actually cost? I mean he’s got a good job but he’s not a millionaire!!

Pivot

VIP Member
Our high school do detention but usually used for more serious things. Forgetting items is only classed as a negative, if done repeatedly then I guess it would possibly lead to detention eventually. Must be a very strict school that they go to.